[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was worse: The Nazis or the Mongols? I know that the gassings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Who was worse: The Nazis or the Mongols?

I know that the gassings of minorities were pretty evil, but isn't killing millions with nothing more but knives and swords also pretty barbaric? Also I guess not even the Nazis were as inventive as torture methods go.
>>
Israel.
>>
Mongols were incredible, especially when they took on the shitskin muslims.
>>
>>2993510
Mongols are the real gangsters, if any group ever deserved that title.

Being nomadic and raping ancient civilizations which date back thousands of years and shit.
>>
Mongols were rather civilized for their era.
>>
>>2993504
Mongols due to killing on a more massive scale. They also were the first to use biological warfare.
>>2993521
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. What John Green video told you that?
>>
>>2993504
The only reason people accuse the Mongols of evil is because they need a scapegoat for the Islamic world's supposed weakness.
>>
Mongols did some pretty wicked stuff such as killing give or take 700,000 people in Merv, 25.000 in Hungary,500.000 in Russia, and 90,000 people in Baghdad, which if you think about it is a massive amount in the scale of the 13th century.

Nobody has really explained why the Mongols were this particularly cruel and against the civilian populations they conquered.
>>
>>2993504
If you think entire groups of people can be characterised as 'good' or 'evil' you seriously don't belong on this board. Fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>2993574
The Mongols come from a time where the concept of evil in our modern sense didn't even exist.

If you conquered a city, killing and raping everything you wanted was as natural back then as breathing. The losers payed in blood. The winners risked their lives and were free to do what they wanted. Nobody would have said: "I will tell the UN about this violation of human rights". The Mongols killed you because you were in their path. Next time go somewhere where there are no Mongols, easy as that.

That being said, the Mongols were fucking barbaric and took brutality to a new extreme. I guess we can't blame them. It's just a mirror of their brutal geography.
>>
>>2993606
>Nobody has really explained why the Mongols were this particularly cruel
Like I said, I would explain this with geography.

When you were busy half of your history either starving to death or fighting your brothers in bloody clan wars, you could not help but realize two things: a) you were tough as fuck because of that and not afraid of death, while the civilized countries are decadent, cowadly and fat. and b) you are mad and jealous as fuck. Why do those pussies deserve to have feasts and dress their women in gold, while your women wear goat fur? Then there is really one thing left to do in this terrible situation...
>>
>>2993606

It's just the Mongols using fear as a weapon. Surrender to our heralds and nobody will be harmed, you just pay taxes to a different overlord. Fight us and everyone dies.

Encourages people not to resist them and just accept their Mongol overlords.
>>
>>2993610
You clearly misunderstood my post. Although your post is one of the cliche bullshit opinions historians have about ethics and not true anyway, my point was that it is a well documented fact that after the Mongol Empire fell their destructiveness was exaggerated by mostly Muslim writers and Mongols are vilified in the Middle East today as nationalistic propaganda.
>>
>>2993607
This

>>2993509
This
>>
>>2993654
kek
>>
Mongols were kinda fucked up and probably had a bigger impact on the world than nazis, they caused plague through europe by hurling disease ridden bodies into cities during seige.

Nazis fucked shit up yet in a more modern less chaotic method. If you meant evil as in who ruined the most lives, then id say mongols.
>>
>>2993504

Jews and hebrews.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.