[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liberals already advocate abortion and hospitals profit immensely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1481489009338.jpg (11KB, 275x182px) Image search: [Google]
1481489009338.jpg
11KB, 275x182px
Liberals already advocate abortion and hospitals profit immensely out of this. So if Liberalism is allowed to progress without any obstacles in its path, is it reasonable to assume that suicide will eventually be legal and privatized?

Consider that there thousands of suicide every year. Thats an awful lot of wasted business opportunities tbqh
>>
what profit is there to make?
I don´t think sudokus care much about cleaning the mess or their funeral services
>>
>>2990735
Presumably there's a cost involved right? You could just pay someone for it. But then, why would sudokus pay out the nose to end it all when they could do it with a handgun and half a dollar's worth of bullets?
>>
>>2990701
the only way I see it to succeed is if you offer a DMT overdose so you die tripping balls in an absolute epic way.
But according to some researchers this happens naturally since there´s DMT produced by our body inside us specifically for this function.
>>
>>2990740
Theyd need to get/rent the hand gun and may fuck it up and become a vegetable. Dying peacefully and prettily is worth spending a grand or two.
>>
Choice is not the same as advocating abortion.

Fucking brainlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>2990701

Sure, suicide/euthanasia would ultimately be legalized, but the government would subsidize it as a healthcare cost because Liberalism.
>>
>>2990701
>s it reasonable to assume that suicide will eventually be legal and privatized?
no liberals have no answer to suicide, because liberalism is just a faith in consent and self, ownership which concretely is only working and leisure each day of your life. exposing this suicide question is exposing the litlle hedonism [including thinking freely] that anybody craves and the sterility of liberalism to go beyond this.
>>
>>2990834
Especially since you'll be dead, and won't have a need for the money anymore. Most suiciders probably don't have a family they need to support
>>
>>2990701
wouldnt legal and privatized suicide be more of a Republican concept? It seems support the choice and will of the individual. and privatized health care is a republican g-spot.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.