[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*creates radical islam* >pssh, nothing personal kid how can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: Te_lawrence.jpg (17KB, 220x275px) Image search: [Google]
Te_lawrence.jpg
17KB, 220x275px
*creates radical islam*
>pssh, nothing personal kid
how can eternal anglo get away with all this?
>>
>>2989546
>the eternal anglo caused the Pacific War between Peru and Chile because of salpeter
>the eternal anglo caused the Ottoman Empire to dissolve and thus the middle east went to shit
>the eternal anglo told Gorbachev to privatise everything

Is there more? He can't keep getting away with all this.
>>
>>2989546
Lawrence created Arab Nationalism not radical Islam, Nasser being a shit cunt created radical Islam
>>
File: ! ! Anxiety.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
! ! Anxiety.png
23KB, 489x423px
>>2989546
>>2989546
>anglos literally ruined the world every fucking step
>there are people still posting faggy Harris garbage and /pol/tards who blame everything on jews and not anglos
When will it stop?
>>
Because they were locked in a war inflamed by....guess who?
>>
>>2991904
What if I hate the eternal anglo, but am okay with Harris because Krauts are even worse?
>>
File: IMG_3830.jpg (415KB, 1600x2021px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3830.jpg
415KB, 1600x2021px
>>2991950
Then the eternal Anglo is ok with you. Just stay out of AngloAmerica's way.
>>
File: sam-harris-rape-quote.jpg (96KB, 720x436px) Image search: [Google]
sam-harris-rape-quote.jpg
96KB, 720x436px
>>2991904
>Harris
Is a fucking Retard.
>>
>>2992696
What a weird quote
>>
>>2992602
>No mention of King Arthur
He was the last Roman emperor for crying out loud and the British kings descend from him to this day. Whoever made this chart and neglected to mention the greatest of kings is an idiot.
>>
>creates radical islam

I think Muhammad did that.
>>
>>2989585
The House of Saud propelled radical Islam to the mainstream. Based Nasser did everything he could to crush radicalism.
>>
>>2992726
t. Winston
>>
>>2989546

1. ISLAM, AND MOHAMMEDANISM IN GENERAL, ARE INTRINSICALLY RADICAL.

2. THOMAS EDWARD LAWRENCE DID NOT CREATE ANYTHING; HE WAS MERELY AN AGENT WITH A TASK: TO FACILITATE THE ACTUATION OF EXTREMIST ANTIMOHAMMEDANISM, EVENTUALLY TERMED "WAHHABISM".
>>
File: anglo.png (44KB, 1880x1042px) Image search: [Google]
anglo.png
44KB, 1880x1042px
Threads like this make me proud to be English.
>>
>>2989546
St John Philby did more to create radical Islam than T.E. Lawrence ever did, due to his connection and support of Ibn Saud. Lawrence was a supporter of the Hashemites and I don't see the Jordanians riling up the reigon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_John_Philby
>>
>>2994189

lmao kim philby's dad
>>
>>2989546
Wait, how did a fucking cracker become accepted by Arab society?
>>
File: IMG_1029.jpg (350KB, 2048x1519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1029.jpg
350KB, 2048x1519px
>>2994216
Arabs have never been racist towards whites. Plus, there are plenty of Arabs that can be considered whites as well, such as Hafez al-Assad or Izzar Ibrahim al-Douri (pic related). Plus, most Arabs are Muslims, and it is well known that Muhammed was white.
>>
So let me get this straight.

Anglo's are shitheads, destroy everything they touch and basically destroyed the power balance that existed in WWI and later again in WWII.

So did the Germans, by destroying the might and face of Europe, making the USA an official empire first in WWI and later in WWII, forcing Europe to release all their colonies.

And since Americans are basically inbred Anglo-french-germans, which hated each other beyond belief, they now hate themselves.

Their Anglo ancestry gave them a feel for imperialism, which basically keeps fucking up the power balances in the world.

>Downward spiral
Downward spiral
>Downward spiral
Downward spiral
>Downward spiral
Downward spiral
>>
File: 1497424377533.png (215KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497424377533.png
215KB, 480x360px
>>2991904
>>2992602
>>2991950

>tfw the world will never be free of Kraut-Anglo autism

They must be stopped
>>
File: sneaky anglo.png (8KB, 247x401px) Image search: [Google]
sneaky anglo.png
8KB, 247x401px
>what's that MI5?
>the japs are about to bomb Pearl Harbour?
>hmm, shame if we weren't in time to warn our American friends....
>>
>>2989585
How is it possible to get basic history exactly ass backwards? You HAVE to be a Muslim, or a certifiable r'tard.
>>
>>2989585
No one made radical islam. As an ideology it's pathological to the core. Why do you think it micro manages every aspect of their life? Why do you think Mohamed was a child rapist and conquerer?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.