[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /his/ think about the whole Israel vs Palestine issue?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1347.jpg (51KB, 640x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1347.jpg
51KB, 640x381px
What does /his/ think about the whole Israel vs Palestine issue? Is there an even objective right or wrong answer?
>>
The following facts are true

>The Palestinians will not accept any peace deal in which Israel will continue to exist in any form
>Israel will continue to steal Palestinians land for shits and giggles
>there will be no more large conventional wars because Israel has nukes, and because the US pays off Israel, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia to keep them from starting another wars
>the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is barely even in the top ten largest conflicts at any given time, but it gets all the media coverage because "man bites dog" is a more interesting headline than "dog bites dog"

Make of that what you will.
>>
>>2988013
>tfw africa exists
>tfw the phonicians never colonized India
>>
>>2988026
>>The Palestinians will not accept any peace deal in which Israel will continue to exist in any form

Which Palestinians? Which organizations? Do these organizations accurately match the opinions of actual Palestinians?
>>
feels lot like the case of England and the Irish/US and the Native Americans
>>
>>2988026
>The Palestinians will not accept any peace deal in which Israel will continue to exist in any form

Palestinians in the West Bank support the two-state solution more than Israelis.
>>
File: 1421613245001.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1421613245001.png
50KB, 250x250px
>>2988013
I don't like either side, and would rather that land be controlled by Catholics, so I ignore the issue mostly; Tbh Jews will likely remove the Sunnis from the area by 100 years down the road.
>>
>>2988075
Hamas, Hezbollah, and Fatah.

Keep in mind, Palestine is not a democracy, and these organizations depend as much on foreign backers as domestic support.

Every peace deal has fallen through, because they simply will not tolerate the existence of Israel.
>>
Palestinians are about as real as Ukrainians
>>
>>2988120
That's not exactly true.

Iran and Egypt have both offered to recognize Israel as a state, on the condition that certain lands be returned to the Palestinians and the jews stop taking more.

Netanyahu turned down the peace deal because he said he couldn't get his party to support it
>>
>>2988136
I was referring to the Oslo Accords specifically.

The Israelis gave up on the two state solution after that, because they gave the Palestinians basically every concession and the Palestinians responded by starting the Second Intifada.
>>
File: palestinian.way.of.war.gif (37KB, 499x153px) Image search: [Google]
palestinian.way.of.war.gif
37KB, 499x153px
>>2988013
Israel is a civilized country in a sea of barbarians.
>>
File: IMG_1025.png (166KB, 521x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1025.png
166KB, 521x434px
>>2988154
JIDF pls
>>
>>2988013
http://www.martyrmade.com/fear-loathing-in-the-new-jerusalem/

https://www.amazon.com/History-Modern-Middle-East-5th/dp/0813348331
>>
>>2988125
>Palestinians are about as real as Ukrainians
Very real then.
>>
File: clinton-email-syria-israel.jpg (151KB, 730x537px) Image search: [Google]
clinton-email-syria-israel.jpg
151KB, 730x537px
I actually used to support Israel, because i thought they simply wanted their homeland back and opposed Islamists, but then Israel took the Golan Heights from a Secular like Assad and tried to annex Lebanon twice. Now i understand why even Christian Arabs refuse to yield an inch to Israel, because they know Israel then will try to take a mile so they can accomplish their Zionist Greater Israel project.
>>
>>2988154
Back in high school some israeli guy came and gave a speech about israel dindu nuffin and how they were "just like us." Jews didn't even register on my radar back then but years later the memory of it has made me highly suspicious of their side.
>>
Perpetual occupation (and reduction to second-class citizenship status) is wrong. Ethnic cleansing and never letting the refugees return is also wrong.

Palestine is pretty blatantly in the right on this one.
>>
File: victim of antisemitic prejudice.jpg (636KB, 700x1131px) Image search: [Google]
victim of antisemitic prejudice.jpg
636KB, 700x1131px
>>2988125
>the people denying the Palestinians are the same people who shit on Ukrainians
Hmmm who could be behind this post?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.