[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Western civilization has been the most influential and important

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ccasian.jpg (48KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
ccasian.jpg
48KB, 960x720px
>Western civilization has been the most influential and important civilization in history and this stems chiefly from the fact that western (caucasian) men and women are the most attractive and have the highest sexual appeal.

Prove me wrong /his/
>>
>>2986889
They cheated by developments in plastic surgery and cosmetics. Before that India and China were always the sexiest. That's how their population got so high. This is also why America is better and the bulwark of Western civilization, because they're all natural with the hotties, and that's why their population is also higher.
>>
>>2986908
>America
>All Natural with the hotties

Are you fucking serious? The hot caucasians are european, americans are a bunch of pretentious overweight cunts, and I'm a burger so I know what I'm talking about when it comes to attractiveness of american chicks. They are all fat cows. European quality is much better.
>>
>>2987194
See, this beta attitude reduces your sex appeal and therefore weakens the gross domestic sex stock of America. Get out, you fucking traitor.
>>
>>2986889
It's all socially constructed sorry OP. I know it sounds like a cop out but it's actually true. People are told what is attractive or associated with beauty(for the most part) from society the minute they are born.
White skin, straight hair, and light colored eyes and hair just happen to be put on display as most beautiful now, even more so in the West.
Before we were a globalist society, no one really cared about European features besides..well Europeans. Also Isolated similarities like white skin being popular in more than one culture(due to social stratification) I guess.
>>
>>2987214
>sexual appeal
>social construct

Pick one. Sexual appeal is about as instinctive as it gets. Theyve done studies across cultures and found that certain shoulder to stomach ratios are attractive across the board.
>>
>>2986889

1. "WESTERN CIVILIZATION" HAS BEEN INFLUENTIAL IN A DETRIMENTAL MANNER VIA TERROR, COLONY, SICKNESS, AND SLAVERY.

2. "CAUCASIAN MEN, AND WOMEN" IS A MEANINGLESS TERM.

"CAUCASIAN" IS NEITHER A RACIONYM, NOR AN ETHNONYM, BUT A SPURIOUS SOCIOETHNIC CLASSIFICATION BASED ON THE SPURIOUS NOTION OF "WHITENESS".

THERE IS NO "CAUCASIAN RACE", NO "CAUCASIAN ETHNICITY".
>>
>>2989543
I truly believe people like you lack any capacity for reading comprehension and thinking a before you type.
I clearly said "for the most part," anon. Not completely. I didn't think I had to get into details of what I meant but considering this is /pol/ we're talking about, I guess it was wishful thinking. Yes, facial symmetry, waist to hip ratio, torso length, and to some degree(though less evidence) leg length to torso length ratio are the obvious universals.
What the exact features are matters instinctively. A black or Asian female with perfect facial symmetry with respect to he features, near perfect waist to hip ratio, and lacking a long torso(as should most women) will appear sexually attractive to some degree to basically all humans.
Anything else: her hair texture, color, complexion would be determined by the cultural standard of beauty.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.