[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was at this party the other day and this Pakistani guy and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1446.jpg (28KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1446.jpg
28KB, 500x300px
So I was at this party the other day and this Pakistani guy and his wife were telling this Turkish guy how they're part-Turk and part-Arab.

I mean, Pakistan was a part of India up until 1947 and the Pakistani Sindhis and Punjabis look similar to North Indians.
Only the Pashtuns look different and that's understandable as they have their origins traced to Afghanistan.

Can someone please brief me on the history of that region?
>>
mughal larper
>>
>>2985464
pakis are the biggest wewuzes in the world because they want to separate themselves from their hindu ancestors
t.paki
>>
File: islamic-invasions.jpg (121KB, 960x756px) Image search: [Google]
islamic-invasions.jpg
121KB, 960x756px
>>2985464
It's true. Some are just Indians, but for the most part they came in the Turk and Arab invasions and the Indian blood that they have was through sex slaves and rape. It's not even a meme, Arabs have created so many new bloodlines because they don't discriminate. They all are mongrels of hundreds of concubines. I say this as someone who's traced my DNA back to some Turks and Arabs, the amount of foreign concubines was ridiculous.
>>
>>2985464
Mughals were Turkic, its only logical that there are Turkic admix
ture in hundreds of thousands
>>
>>2985464
Expanding on OP's question: I've heard Turks get hella butthurt if you even so much joke about Attaturk, is this true?
>>
There is a whole caste of people in Pakistan, the Sayyid, who claim descent from Muhammad and are held in high prestige, with lots of political and cultural power.

It's wewuzism of the highest order, they are probably just Punjabis who learned Arabic somewhere in the past.
>>
>>2987940
It's spelled Atatürk and yes, we do get butthurt.
>>
>>2988060
What you need to do is wrap copper wire around Ataturk's body and keep Erdogan in power.

The spinning should be enough to power the country for generations.
>>
>>2988071
Brilliant. We can harness the energy of pure Turkic butthurt!
>>
>>2988071
Have we finally found the answer to the worlds energy crisis?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.