[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come Christianity became so much more popular than Judaism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4295.jpg (66KB, 583x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4295.jpg
66KB, 583x435px
How come Christianity became so much more popular than Judaism or Islam in the West?

The Jews had such a head start...what happened?
>>
Jews don't proselytize. The whole book of Ezra is essentially about a Jewish holy man coming back to Israel after Cyrus allowed them to return to their native land and seeing that many Jews had taken foreign brides and had foreign sons and condemned them unless they sent their foreign loved ones away to keep the blood lines of israel pure and untainted.
>>
>>2984451

1. JUDAISM IS AN ETHNIC RELIGION; ID EST: JUDAISM IS ONLY FOR JEWS.

2. JUDEOCHRISTIANITY —THE PRODUCT OF JEWISH CORRUPTION OF JESUS' DOCTRINE— WAS ALREADY DEEPLY ENTRENCHED IN EUROPEAN SOCIETIES BY THE TIME THAT MOHAMMEDANISM REACHED EUROPA, THUS, JUDAIZED EUROPEANS REMAINED LARGELY IMPERVIOUS TO MOHAMMEDANIST INFLUENCE, AND EXTREMELY HOSTILE TO ANYTHING MOHAMMEDAN.

3. SINCE EUROPEAN COLONIALISM SPREAD WORLDWIDE, THE SAME APPLIES TO EVERY OTHER "WESTERN SOCIETY" IN OTHER CONTINENTS.
>>
>>2984463
That sounds racist
>>
>>2984463
>Jews don't proselytize.
Wrong and I'm sure you've seen it demonstrated several times on /his/ already that Jews did proselytize.
>>
The Christians converted Rome
>>
>>2984463
>jews don't proselytize.

They don't nowadays, but they did in the past
>>
Because judaism is an ethnic religion that doesn't appeal to non-jews and muslim armies got shitter-shattered whenever they weren't fighting destabilized, war-thorn shitholes.
>>
>>2984451
Constantine turning it into the state religion is literally the only answer
>>
Christianity was more inclusive than those 2. Eat whatever you want, don't cut a bit of your dick, etc. Islam's no-drinking policy would never catch on in the west, though it can be argued that it never truly did in the islamic world either.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.