[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No major Negro populations outside of Africa before mass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>Egypt wasn't settled by Negroes
>Earliest notable Negro area was Nubia (which copied Egypt)

How do We Wuzzers and their enablers in mass media address that? What with genetics, non-crackpot archaelogy, etc.
>>
>Egypt wasn't settled by Negroes
um no sweetie, the Kushite Empire were actually of a darker melanin complex and ruled the riches of the Nile while the white man was still humping bear pelts for warmth
>>
>>2983525
Nubia wasn't even really predominantly negro
>>
File: ncomms15694-f4.jpg (49KB, 380x337px) Image search: [Google]
ncomms15694-f4.jpg
49KB, 380x337px
>>2983534

You lose Shaniqua.
>>
>>2983534

Reminder that Negroes lag behind MENAs, South to Central Asians, and Euros in nobel prize holders for actual science fields.

>>2983535

I wouldn't go that far. Still copied Egypt.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

SHIEET
>>
>>2983548
Stop.using.these.old.parameters.

African biodiversity is not encapsulated by West Africans.
>>
File: WE.jpg (42KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
42KB, 600x797px
>>2984262

>KANGZ

Run off Afrocentric. The latest research is going to keep ruling out any Negro settled Egypt.
>>
Can we basically sat that no major negro civilization existed above the Sahel? The Nubians basically mimicked the Egyptians so they don't count

Except for the tuareg (who were caucasian in orogin intermarriges Negros), North Africa is all caucasian
>>
>>2984403
Read the testing done on East Africans, Admixture models do not account for the genetic history of the region. Using Yoruba as proxy for all Africans is a dishonest and outdated way of showing African populations.

Thats the reality whether you like it or not.
>>
>>2984412
2 things.

Egypt is founded in the Nabta Playa which is on the Nubian/Egyptian borderlands and secondly Upper Egypt and Nubia in the predynastic and early dynastic are the basis of much of pharonic Egyptian tradition that migrated north later.

So no it's not copying.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.