[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's back with another one, lads. Does /his/ still like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: mfw.jpg (49KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
49KB, 736x736px
He's back with another one, lads. Does /his/ still like Primitive technology considering he admits to kind of making up his own ideas + some historical practices?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9TdoO2OVaA
>>
His videos are nice entertainment for sure. They're also great because he doesn't pollute them with useless commentary.
>>
Primitive technology is best :D and australians :D
>>
>>2980364
>>2980374
I guess what I meant but my brain was failing to put into words earlier was, in lieu of such a fact, would /his/ still consider his videos historical or just more of a wilderness survival guide?
Btw, I totally agree. It's a breath of fresh air from all those youtube and TV attention whores who pointlessly have to force commentary and have the camera on them.
>>
>>2980307
>Does /his/ still like Primitive technology considering he admits to kind of making up his own ideas + some historical practices?
I knew this on the get go since no group I know used that silly spinning bellows he invented.

Since that shit alone can't smelt metal all by itself. "Primitive" clay bellows often rely on multiple bellows working together.

Doesn't mean he's shit though.
>>
>>2980578
At what point did people consider his videos as historical?
>>
>>2980598
Mainly the basket weaving and pottery I presume.
>>
>>2980598
Most of his shelter videos and creation of house hold items like baskets, rope, and pots. actually, which was earlier on.
Hunter gatherer tribes and even some early bronze age villagers used such methods and items.
>>
>>2980364
This. He just shuts the fuck up and does things.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.