[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the most religions one can practice at one time without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: coexist.jpg (12KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
coexist.jpg
12KB, 350x350px
What are the most religions one can practice at one time without committing heresy in any of them?
>>
>>2970255
>>
>>2970282
fpbp
>>
>>2970255
>>
>>2970255
Just avoid the three big insane, psychopathic & egomaniac ones

The others don't really have that much of a problem with other gods
>>
>>2970255
> There is no finite number of religions
> Religions are man made
> Therefore you could have an infinite number of religions that do not have exclusivity written in as part of the rules

So you could practice an infinite amount or like as many as you want to bro
>>
>>2970325
Can I start a religion that espouses western morals but gets rid of the contradictory bullshit that hinders christianity?
>>
>>2970325

I should have specified "already established religions."
>>
File: nestorian stele aaa_big.jpg (200KB, 526x999px) Image search: [Google]
nestorian stele aaa_big.jpg
200KB, 526x999px
>>2970306
This myth again.
>>
>>2970372
>myth
Many polytheistic religions incooperated faiths of other groups after conquest.

The Abrahamitic sects usually resolved this with
>muh heretic
>convert or die
>>
>>2970345
I'm pretty sure thats already been done, but aside from that what is stopping you?
>>
>>2970475
Name The religion
>>
>>2970459
>Many polytheistic religions incooperated faiths of other groups after conquest.
this.
>>
I find Christianity with Hinduism to make sense to me, but I take out all the old testament stuff.
Brahman = Father
Son = Human who is one with God's will or has achieved liberation.
Atman = Holy Spirit.
>>
All orthodox schools of Hinduism hold the premise, "Atman exists, as self evident truth". Buddhism, in contrast, holds the premise, "Atman does not exist (or, An-atman) as self evident".[80][81]

Buddhists do not believe that at the core of all human beings and living creatures, there is any "eternal, essential and absolute something called a soul, self or atman".[6] Buddhists reject the concept and all doctrines associated with atman, call atman as illusion (maya), asserting instead the theory of "no-self" and "no-soul".[81][82] Buddhism, from its earliest days, has denied the existence of the "self, soul" in its core philosophical and ontological texts. In its soteriological themes, Buddhism has defined nirvana as that blissful state when a person realizes that he or she has "no self, no soul".[6][83][84]
>>
>>2970459
How new are you?

I posted that picture for a reason. Consider what I'm trying to communicate non-verbally.
>>
Know that which pervades the entire body is indestructible. No one is able to destroy the imperishable soul.

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
>>
>>2970619
>Consider what I'm trying to communicate non-verbally.
Chinese were much more tolerant to other faiths than christians?
>>
>>2970255
Bahai + some Hindu sect + Taoism + some Buddhist sect + Shinto + Animism + New Age spirituality + Wiccan paganism + ancestor worship

You could probaby mix all those without any major conflicts. No Abrahamic religions, though. I don't know how strict the Sikhs are when it comes to
>>
>>2970635
nigga just read the chinese squiggles like bruh
>>
>>2970533
Off hand the Cult of Reason comes to mind, but I'm not some expert in theology. I would just be surprised if someone hasnt thought of that and tried it already
>>
polytheistic master race
>>
>>2970635
Holy fuck you are dumb
>>
>>2970533
Communism.
>>
>>2970345
Deism?
>>
>>2970255
shinto + chaos magick + fascism
>>
>>2970306
Back to beddit, neo-'pagan'
>>2970345
>contradictions are bad
Stop falling for ancient memes
>>2970459
After conquest, meaning actually white-washing their culture.
Wow, that's so progressive!
>>
>>2970255
>What are the most religions one can practice at one time without committing heresy in any of them?
Just be a Hindu
>>
>>2971898
>>2971816
>>2971411
>>2971716
>>2971381
>>2971062
>>2970626
>>2970592
>>2970556
>>2970537
>>2970459
>>2970325
>>2970255
SANATANA HINDUDHARMA + JAINADHARMA + BUDHHADHARMA
thats more than 100 you can practice
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.