[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"My grandfather rode a camel, my father rode a camel,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 15

File: Arab_Gulf_States_english.png (41KB, 1202x1156px) Image search: [Google]
Arab_Gulf_States_english.png
41KB, 1202x1156px
>"My grandfather rode a camel, my father rode a camel, I drive a Mercedes, my son drives a Land Rover, his son will drive a Land Rover, but his son will ride a camel".
How true is this quote now?
I see it every time there's an anti-Gulf Nation post/thread but I feel like it's something people are just saying to comfort themselves like "O-one day we'll have the last laugh...".
Is it still true?
>>
File: saudi arabia exports.png (66KB, 856x669px) Image search: [Google]
saudi arabia exports.png
66KB, 856x669px
>>2968555
Gulf Arabs are what we call "nigger rich". They have the largest oil reserves on the planet but they don't use the profit it generates to diversify the economy, instead they spend it all on expensive cars, cock-shaped skyscrapers and opulent theme parks. So yeah, once the oil runs out, they're back in poverty.
>>
That's accurate though, when oil stops being relevant their lifestyle is dead. Saudis are already prepping for the shift while they still have money.
>>
>>2968726
>low IQs

Sigh.... pol racial baiting strikes again.
>>
>>2968751
https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Average IQ in Qatar is 78. They're literal brainlets.
>>
>>2968751
There is literally no research indicating that they have mean IQs in the 90s or triple digits.

"But muh poverty..."

These are literally some of the richest countries on the planet.
>>
>>2968555
They're trying to become the world transportation hubs, but the protectionist EU, and Russia's eminent global warming pose a grave threat.
>>
>>2968765
There's somekind of IQ treshhold to have somewhat high HDI and good economy. Is 94 or 95. Saudi arabia os pretty Dumb.
>>
It's really meme worthy just how little the gulf states developed beyond the glitz and glam of lining mosques with gold and building meme tier skyscrapers.

KSA's k-12 school system in particular is a total joke. They shelled out all that money building KAUST and they can't keep western academics there to save their lives.
>>
>>2968773
>>2968754
are their migrant workers counted in those statistics?
>>
>>2968770
>Russia's eminent global warming pose a grave threat
Can you elaborate on that? What do you mean by Russia's global warming?
>>2968775
Yeah, they have the same nigger bling culture.
>>
>>2968555
UAE will continue to be one of the most developed economies even after they run out of oil and gas. Currently, the same cannot be said about other Gulf states, except for maybe Qatar if it continues economic liberalization
>>
>>2968787
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbrKLnh8wLA
>>
>>2968820
Very interesting, thank you.
>>
>>2968820
How is this a "threat"?
>>
>>2968886
Global warming will fuck Middle Easterners the hardest. Their countries are already marginal for human life to begin with, imagine if they got even hotter and dryer.
>>
>>2968886
For their plans it is. The EU will challenge them in air transportation with protectionist policies, barriers to entry, endless regulations and air cartels and Russia stands poised to embrace global warming and become key in sea transportation (funny how their biggest ambition will become realized).
>>
>>2968904
Tbqh I don't understand why any country in a super cold climate would fight global warming.
>>
>>2968744
This chart is missing terrorism.
>>
>>2968894
>Global warming will fuck Middle Easterners the hardest. Their countries are already marginal for human life to begin with, imagine if they got even hotter and dryer.
Mate...Once Climate Change turns Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East into gigantic Ovens. Europe and North America will be the first to get their Anuses raped by Immigrants. Don't think your going to just sit down there and watch some shitskins dying. They won't let you have that pleasure.
>>
>>2968754
>IQ
IQ test for the Gulf states literally don't though. Because only 10 percent of Qatar are actual Arabs. There are literally more Indians, Pakis, and Bangalis in the Arabian peninsula, then there are Arabs.
>>
>>2968754
Going for the reliable sources I see...
>>
File: Renewable energy..png (41KB, 1138x293px)
Renewable energy..png
41KB, 1138x293px
>>2968555
>Is it still true?
No. The United Arab Emirates literally make more money from Tourism, than they make from Oil. Saudi Arabia generates an absurd amount of income from Hajj and Umrah money, and that's only going to increase with the Global Muslim population growth. Literally all of the Gulf states have started building Nuclear reactors to lessen their dependence on Oil. not to mention Arabia has the greatest Solar energy potential in the world. That quote would have been true ten or twenty years ago, but today? The ''Gulf states will collapse once Oil runs out'' is just outdated nonsense.
>>
>>2969099
Even then it shouldn't be that low. The average IQ of a South Asian is 85
>>
>>2969169
>Even then it shouldn't be that low.
It actually should. South Asia isn't sending Scientists or Doctors to the Gulf states. Their sending low skilled poor labor.
>>
>>2969220
>There are literally more Indians in Qatar, then there are actual Qataris.
POO'ed
O
O
'
e
d
>>
>>2968555
Did you look at the UAE/ Oil makes only around 10-20% of their income
Suadi arabia hajj hajj and umra money
as for the rest. I aint sure
>>
>>2969235
That's not something special to Qatar. All of the other Gulf states have statistics like this. Look it up if you don't believe me.
>>
>>2969062
That doesn't invalidate the idea that global warming is a threat to the Middle East.
>>
>>2969235
it's only natural that they are in the majority since they provide the slave labor. it's like the slave holder societies of the americas.
>>
What's going to happen to Iran once the U.S assumes energy independence and starts exporting energy.

Shale and natural gas in general is picking up to the point where the U.S is already starting to export it's own oil.
>>
>>2971053

Iran doen't really export to the US, but they have a lot of sales to India and China and a strategic partnership with Russia.
>>
>>2969099
And the majority of those are fucking slaves, do you really think they partake in such tests? Get out of here.
>>
>>2969220
Then shouldn't it be higher like anon >>2969177 said
That's your average person
>>
>>2968894
Yeah it's not going to be pretty, I've read the region could become basically inhospitable to humans by the end of the century.
>>
>>2968726
It'll be interesting to see what happens to all the resorts once they run out of money
>>
>>2969062
I'll give them the pleasure of both barrels, you third world faggot.
>>
>>2968726
Theyve invested their money abroad theu dont jist spend it all
>>
>>2968754
>Lynn's bullshit data based on decades-old tests and outright fabrications
Please don't use that.

The Gulf sheiks and emirs were literally ruling over some tents and camels in the desert before the Beady Anglo made them client states. Of course Bedouins had low IQs, it doesn't matter when most of the middle class running the country was imported and the elites are basically their own race (and muslim monarchs love marrying european models and nobility)
The modern Emirati and Qatari PISA scores are low but they still score higher than countries that supposedly have +10 to +20 IQ points over them. The UAE score in particular is better than you might expect from a country that materially went from SSA-tier to Singapore-tier overnight.
>>
>>2971455
>I'll give them the pleasure of both barrels
Yes, yes. keep telling yourself that Cletus. Your Shotgun will surely save you from hundreds of Millions of starving and desperate immigrants.
>>
>>2969032
> IT(International Terrorism) Industry
underrated
>>
>>2968555
It's just a variation of the western proverb
>The grandfather buys, the father builds, the son sells, the grandson begs
And has been established over and over again by the demise of countless families who got rich because of 1 persons merits or 1 golden opportunity
>>
>>2969220
Those percentages don't add up
>>
>>2971519
>singapore tier
Because of fucking oil. Any retard can use that much money at hand to develop their country. But Singapore? Tell who's UAE's Kuan Yew. The elite are still sandniggers.
>>
>>2971519
Filling you city with empty skycrapers doesn't make you a Singapore Ahmed
>>
>>2972988
UAE would be pretty economically developed even if it had no oil and gas. It is one of the most economically free countries in the world and has very low crime rates.
>>
>>2972950
>Any retard can use that much money at hand to develop their country.

Tell that to Venezuelans
>>
And no one is talking of Oman or Bahrain
>>
>>2972336
>Those percentages don't add up
Go look it up if you don't believe me.
>>
>>2972950
>Because of fucking oil.
Venezuela has more Oil, than any of the Gulf states, and their country is objectively worse, than any of the Gulf states.
>>
>>2971099
>do you really think they partake in such tests?
They literally do. There entire Indian schools, in the Gulf states.
>>
>>2968726
They don't even have run out of oil, the hippies in the west just to stop complaining and once the US achieved energy independence they might still have oil but there will be less demand and they'll get back to tribal states. Financial hubs exist along trade routes and with new aeronautical techs the gulf states don't need to be a resting stop, same as when South Africa lost popularity in favor of the Suez canal. I'd actually love to see the big cities and skyscrapers fall apart and have a real life post-apocalyptic city, might get some tourism that way.
>>
>>2968555
It all depends on how well Saudi 2030 works out. The current GCC leadership is very serious about secularizing and becoming a trading hub. They can do it but it's gonna get violent.
>>
>>2969032
The wahhabists aren't in charge anymore. Terrorism is kinda self funded / crowd funded these days.
>>
>>2969062
>climate change is linear

Fucking retard. For all we know the Sahara will get wetter.
>>
>>2973916
>very serious about secularizing
Not at all. They will tone down the Wahhabism, but actually removing Islam's role from society, and making it no longer the state Religion, is something that will never happen. All of their subjects will revolt against them if they do that. Muslims will never accept a Secular state ruling over Mecca and Medina. The two Holiest sites of Islam, it will be like the Vatican getting conquered by a non Christian state, if not even worse. The Muslims in Saudi Arabia would rather see Iran, a Persian Islamic state ruling over them, than see an Arab Secular state ruling over Mecca and Medina.
>>
>>2973905
Most Saudi oil goes to China, not the US.
>>
>>2973056
>>2973796

Outlier that shows marxism ruins everything
>>
>>2968726
>iq meme

Why are you stormfags so stalwart on this?

do you really have nothing else to attribute to yourself than belonging to a constructed group that suposedly (according to some unfalsifiable and shitty research) genetically smarter?

Do you really believe this to be true?
>>
>>2974192
>Do you really believe this to be true?
Yes. Sorry not sorry.
>>
>>2968754

>meme source
>>
>>2968555
my father was a wandering aramean
>>
File: golden toilet.jpg (137KB, 802x418px)
golden toilet.jpg
137KB, 802x418px
>>2968555
They are literal niggers of ME, when poor they become savages, when rich they've become hedonist gold-bling degenerates, the downfall of Gulf would only be a good thing for ME
>>
>>2968747
When will oil stop being relevant? Nuclear is too dangerous. Wind and solar aren't cost effective. Coal is too dirty.
>>
>>2974206
kek that dress is wild
>>
File: 1307646543001.png (245KB, 382x417px)
1307646543001.png
245KB, 382x417px
>>2974206
Once the house of Saud is gone, which state will take over Mecca and Medina? The state that controls Mecca and Medina basically controls Islam.
>>
>>2968726
Turkey and Syria dont really have Oil and they did fine for the most part. Iran also manages to excell in Sciences despite the sanctions
>>
>>2974253
cuz they are mulatto arabs
>>
>>2974253
>Turkey and Syria dont really have Oil and they did fine for the most part. Iran also manages to excell in Sciences despite the sanctions
He's talking about the Gulf states. You Imbecile.
>>
>>2968726
>Le oil will run out

They have enough oil for 100 years moron and they are already diversifying their economy
>>
File: 1351218497234.gif (799KB, 320x240px)
1351218497234.gif
799KB, 320x240px
>>2974253
>Syria
>did well
>>
File: 5de.png (653KB, 731x1172px)
5de.png
653KB, 731x1172px
>>2974253
>Syria did well.
>>
>>2974274
>Syria
Syria sadly got screwed over by America and Israel. Pic related is from Hilary Clinton's leaked emails. America literally fucked Syria to make sure Israel keeps hold of it's Nuclaer monopoly.
>>
>>2974253
Different racial qualities
Syrians-Lebs are inherently Levatinian, Turks are Anatolians larping as Asiatic nomads, they've previously have been the place of advanced civilisations
Unlike the g*lfs
>>
>>2974305
but the syrian civil war started before 2015
>>
>>2974305
>That pic.
THANK FUCK Hitlery Cunton lost. Assad needs to win the civil war. Anything that is good for Zionism, is something i oppose.
>>
>>2974321
2015 is when this got unclassified you retard. Hilary clearly states in the email, that they have been fucking with Syria long before 2015
>>
>>2974333
...Except Trump stepped up the war on Syria, as well as the heat on Iran...

...Not that international policy like that is really dictated from that particular throne anyways.
>>
>>2974365
>.Except Trump stepped up the war on Syria,
No he didn't.
>Not that international policy like that is really dictated from that particular throne anyways.
What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>2974361
the email itself references a year passing by since the start of the civil war, so not 2015, but hardly proof that the civil war happened for this reason. at most it shows motivations for supporting rebels after it started
>>
>>2973048
I rather live in Turkey than a sharia dominated place with shit human rights, developed or not.
>>
File: 1474907068272.jpg (88KB, 677x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474907068272.jpg
88KB, 677x960px
>>2974241
Atheist Communist Bilad Al-Nayar coming 2022
fun fact Saudi Arabia has the most atheist of any Arab country
>>
>>2971537
His shotgun will handily protect him from the few that get past the border patrol and their machine guns.

lol if you think any given first world nation, let alone the US is going to let hundreds of millions of third world poors in.

They're going to get shot or their boats will get sunk, or both.
>>
>>2974834
Pleb
>>
>>2974400
>No he didn't
>Bombed Syrian airfield
>just shot down Syrian fighter jet
>>
>>2974318
There is almost no difference between levantines and gulfies tho. Atleast for Turks and Iranians you could say that they are more related to Caucasian people .
>>
>>2975189
Arabs, Turks and Iranians are all purely Caucasian people.
>>
>>2975197
No I dont mean Caucasoid I mean caucasian as in coming from that region/ being related to people coming from that region.
>>
>>2974333
>Hillary vs Trump
>Democrat vs Republican
It's completely irrelevant, false dilemma and illusion of choice.
>>
>>2968744
Aramco approves this post
>>
So what the fuck is going on with Qatar right now? Why are Saudi Arabia et al. so bootyblasted at them?
>>
>>2975242
Because Qatar decided to go rogue and broke away from the kosher agenda, since their media and politicians are now supporting the Palestinians. (((Israel))) and (((Saudi Arabia))) can't have that.
>>
>>2975252
Al Jazira has always supported Palestinians tho.
>>
>>2975242
Qatar is the only Gulf country, that agrees with Iran, that Israel needs to go. They openly fund Hamas and Hezbollah. The other Gulf countries couldn't careless about Israel as long as Israel doesn't try to take Arab clay in the Arabian peninsula. So they push Qatar's shit in, and demand Qatar to stop being friendly with Iran.
>>
>>2975242
Qatar supports Muslim Brotherhood, while KSA and UAE oppose this organization. Turkey supports Muslim Brotherhood as well, but Turkey is too important for KSA and UAE to cut ties with it.
>>
>>2975309
Qatar doesn't really support Hezbollah. Qatar has paid Hezbollah several hundreds of millions of dollars so that it would release Qatari hostages, but Qatar continues to fund anti-Hezbollah forces in Syria, such as Ahrar al-Sham.
>>
>>2975313
It's spelled Turky not Turkey.
>>
>>2972950
>Because of fucking oil.
You know Singapore was basically founded on the petroleum industry and transshipment ports just like the gulf states, right? And in fact development in the gulf preceded oil?
>>
>>2972950
>Tell who's UAE's Kuan Yew
Literally the guy quoted in the OP

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashid_bin_Saeed_Al_Maktoum

Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum was responsible for the transformation of Dubai from a small cluster of settlements near the Dubai Creek to a modern port city and commercial hub.[3] His famous line, "My grandfather rode a camel, my father rode a camel, I drive a Mercedes, my son drives a Land Rover, his son will drive a Land Rover, but his son will ride a camel",[4] reflected his concern that Dubai's oil, which was discovered in 1966 and which began production in 1969, would run out within a few generations. He therefore worked to develop the economy of Dubai so that it could survive after the end of oil production, and was a driving force behind a number of major infrastructure projects to promote Dubai as a regional hub for trade:
Port Rashid (opened in 1972)
Al Shindagha Tunnel (opened in 1975)
Jebel Ali Port (opened in 1979)
Dubai World Trade Centre (built in 1978)
The second major dredging and widening of the Dubai Creek (early 1970s)[5]
Dubai Drydocks (opened in 1983)
>>
>>2968726
>amerifat """ajucayshun"""
>>
>>2968744
that's not exclusive for sand niggers
>>
>>2976209
what are they gonna ship if there is no oil frankincense and myrrh?
>>
>>2978520
Are you pretending to be retarded or are you unaware of what entrepot and transshipping is?

I'll forgive you for not being aware that oil only accounts for 5% of Dubai's GDP, same as Singapore, or that Dubai is one of the top gold and diamond trading hubs (which accounted for 25% of its direct trade a decade ago):

The emirate’s diamond trade was virtually nonexistent at the beginning of the 2000s, but was worth nearly $35 billion in 2013 and 2014.[19] The emirate has been able to leverage off its geographical position between major supplies of mined diamonds in Africa, to the main cutting centres in India and further east in China.
Trade in gold grew during the 1940s due to Dubai's free trade policies that encouraged entrepreneurs from India and Iran to set up stores in the Dubai Gold Souk. According to estimates, approximately 10 tons of gold is present at any given time in the souk.
>>
>>2979183
More information:

Historically, Dubai and its twin across Dubai Creek, Deira (independent of Dubai City at that time), were important ports of call for Western manufacturers. Most of the new city's banking and financial centres were headquartered in the port area. Dubai maintained its importance as a trade route through the 1970s and 1980s. Dubai has a free trade in gold and, until the 1990s, was the hub of a "brisk smuggling trade"[33] of gold ingots to India, where gold import was restricted. Dubai's Jebel Ali port, constructed in the 1970s, has the largest man-made harbour in the world and was ranked seventh globally for the volume of container traffic it supports.[121] Dubai is also a hub for service industries such as information technology and finance, with industry-specific free zones throughout the city.

The Dubai Financial Market (DFM) was established in March 2000 as a secondary market for trading securities and bonds, both local and foreign. As of fourth quarter 2006, its trading volume stood at about 400 billion shares, worth $95 billion in total. The DFM had a market capitalisation of about $87 billion.[102] The other Dubai-based stock exchange is NASDAQ Dubai, which is the international stock exchange in the Middle East.
DMCC (Dubai Multi Commodities Centre) was established in 2002. It's world's fastest growing free zone and been nominated as "Global Free Zone of the Year 2016" by The Financial Times fDi Magazine.
Dubai is also known as the City of Gold, because a major part of the economy is based on gold trades, with Dubai's total gold trading volumes in H1 2011 reaching 580 tonnes.

Tourism is an important part of the Dubai government's strategy to maintain the flow of foreign cash into the emirate. As of 2013, Dubai was the 7th most visited city of the world based on air traffic and the fastest growing, increasing by a 10.7% rate.[142] Dubai hosted 14.9 million overnight visitors in 2016.
>>
>>2979205
>>2979183
The one belt one road initiative will kill all this as well as a megaport in Eastern Africa

Yes the U.A.E is the way to ship shit into Saudia Arabia, but when Saudi stops buying good, what then?
U.A.E's only hope is to become a tax haven. The other hope which will not be implemented is to build a high-tech industry, but the last thing the ruling family is a large middle-class

Why are you so interested in the U.A.E?
>>
>>2979215
It's quite possible that the changing economic circumstances will cripple them, just like it can cripple or uplift any other minor country. The economy will never completely collapse especially with all the advantage they accumulated, they might get knocked back to down to the same level of prosperity as the NICs but that's life.

>Why are you so interested in the U.A.E?
I'm not, I just get autistic about random things.
>>
>>2979215
Diversifying his interests for when the interesting countries stop being relevant
>>
>>2968555
>"O-one day we'll have the last laugh...".

but it's saying the opposite, it's foreshadowing that eventually the boom times will end and his descendants will be back out in the desert, riding camels like they used to do until under a century ago
>>
>>2974241
Turkey will do it again
>>
>>2968744
actually this is anachronistic

they are diversifying and using their oil money to make good long term investments like norway has done
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px)
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>2968555
>>2968726
>>2968744

You plebs do realise that once oil runs out, not only will all the Arab countries be fucked, but the entire world will be fucked aswell?

>b-b-but renewable energy

Well, Trump just cut your funding in half. Good luck running an economy with solar powered cars taking 24 hours to recharge.
>>
>>2968555
Does that quote means they will turn Europe in camel-riding shithole?
>>
>>2981429
Norway actually has industry beyond just oil industry, like Aker, Norsk Hydro, Yara or Norske Skog. What does Saudi Arabia have, where are their pharmaceuticals, their cars, where is their important scientific research? They produce nothing but oil and goatfuckery.
>>
>>2981441

The oil will run out long after other sources of energy have taken over. I hate to break it to but isn't 1990, renewables are generally speaking more cost effective now even with the huge subsidies pumped into coal and oil.
>>
>>2981507
Pretty much. It's what makes Trump's coal and oil pandering so laughable.

The money left those sectors for a reason. Not because of regulations but because it's cheaper, safer, and more cost effective to use other forms of energy. Natural gas killed coal.

He can promise to bring them back all he wants but there's no beating the private sector on this.
>>
>>2981471
>Norway actually has industry beyond just oil industry

So do UAE and Bahrain, for example. In fact, UAE and Bahrain are less dependent on oil than Norway.

>What does Saudi Arabia have, where are their pharmaceuticals, their cars

There are plenty of pharmaceutical companies, automobile manufacturers and scientists in Saudi Arabia. Some of Saudi scientists are even members of CERN.

>They produce nothing but oil and goatfuckery.

Bestiality in general and "goatfuckery" in particular are punishable by death in Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>2981530
>There are plenty of pharmaceutical companies, automobile manufacturers
lmao
>>
>>2982161
You can literally google them
>>
>>2982382
you asserted they exists, please provide the evidence

Answer me this, do you believe the Persian gulf is in need of economic and political reform? Do you believe the gulf royals are great and they do a competent job at ruling?
>>
File: pisa immigrants.jpg (136KB, 775x1200px)
pisa immigrants.jpg
136KB, 775x1200px
>>2971519
UAE PISA scores are absolutely abysmal, and that's including the immigrants who score much better than natives
>>
>>2983442
>absolutely abysmal
Please, They're in the same ballpark as the shittiest developed countries. It's not stellar but you're overreacting, especially when the bottom of the barrel are still high HDI mid-income countries. Basically all the countries that are actually full of retards don't even bother or don't have the means to take part in the PISA rankings. The very fact that the UAE take part in it and don't rank last shows that they're simply mediocre.
You're not addressing the fact that they also score higher than countries that had 10 or 20 IQ points on them according to Lynn.

>that's including the immigrants who score much better than natives
Well yeah, that's what happens when you have an effective immigration policy and your natives lazy rentiers on glorified welfare.
>>
>>2983560
If you think shitpoor countries like Romania and Moldova are developed then perhaps.
>>
>>2983588
Romania, Uruguay, Turkey, Malaysia, Greece, Chile...
>>
File: pisa-2015-results.jpg (265KB, 1024x1322px)
pisa-2015-results.jpg
265KB, 1024x1322px
>>2983560

>Please, They're in the same ballpark as the shittiest developed countries.

Depends on the definition of developed but okay.

Given that more than half of the students in UAE is of immigrant background ("While in Macao-China, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates more than half of the
student population had an immigrant background... - http://www.invalsi.it/invalsi/ri/pisainfocus/en/PIF-53.pdf"), the native score would be in the high 300 region, similar to other countries in the Middle East.

>Well yeah, that's what happens when you have an effective immigration policy and your natives lazy rentiers on glorified welfare.

More like they get somewhat average immigrants who completely outclass the native dumbfucks.
>>
>>2974206
>ywn take a shit in the Saudi golden loo
>>
>>2975005

Letting third world poors in has always been America's thing. It's why you're fourth generation potato.
>>
>>2973056
>>2973796
It's kind of hard to sell your things when you make yourself the most hated kid on the playground (aside from Mexico).

Besides memezuelan oil requires more refining than mid-east oil and the money they did make selling it was all given away to their bulls in Cuba and other friendly LATAM governments.
>>
>>2974206
That looks very uncomfortable.
>>
>>2974230
>nuclear is too dangerous

No it isn't.
>>
>>2974253
>Turkey and Syria dont really have Oil and they did fine for the most part.

Syria got 25% of its GDP from oil, received tens of billions in stipends from the USSR and Russia, and was still poorer than most of Sub-Saharan Africa even before it imploded in a civil war. Its GDP per capita in 2011 was literally lower than Nigeria's and about a third of Jordan or Turkey's and less than a sixth's of Israel's.
>>
>>2975242
Qatar openly funds Al-Nusra and sometimes ISIL while the Saudis prefer more 'mainstream' Jihadist groups.
>>
>>2979183
>oil only accounts for 5% of Dubai's GDP
Not him but, to be fair, Dubai itself never had much in the way of oil money, so it's misleading to frame it like 5% is a result of a diversified economy. Dubai was built on loans from oil-rich Abu Dhabi, resulting in a sovereign debt of ~$60 billion.

I haven't lived there for a decade, but the problem facing the UAE (and most gulf countries) is employing its own citizens rather than importing 99% of public and private sector jobs. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emiratisation
>>
>>2984217
>poorer than Sub-Saharan Africa
Syrian GDP per capita in 2007 was close to $2,080. Meanwhile, Moldovan GDP per capita during that same year was $1,230. Ukraine's GDP per capita today is $2,115, which is in the same ballpark as pre-war Syria. Are you telling me that all of these countries are poorer than most of Sub-Saharan Africa? Remember that a plurality of Nigeria's wealth is not tangible to the general public, whereas in these communist hellholes even distribution is the norm.
>>
>>2974230
It's really not very dangerous, just expensive and inflexible.
>>
>>2980802
He's implying it's said by jealous westaboos, not by the gulfies.
>>
>>2974192

They have to. These are people with absolutely zero prospects in their lives, being either unemployed or stuck in dead end positions, having failed to obtain any semblance of post-secondary education, and more often than not, being extremely unsuccessful in seeking romance.

Add all these up, and you have these sad, pathetic men who spend all their time reading about history, looking at the success of their parent and family before them, and throwing their anger and rage outwards rather than acknowledging their own faults.

For these white kids, it's easy to buy into racist schlock that tells them that they're inherently superior regardless of whether or not they've ever done anything to be proud of. If they don't believe that they have this inherent superiority, then, well, they would have no choice but to go back to /r9k/ and wallow in self pity, because they're well past the point of trying to salvage their lives.
>>
>>2968751
Middle east is one of the most inbred places in the world and inbreeding leads to low IQ.
>>
>>2985843
Why are you so butthurt Abdul? Your people are dumb as rocks, any development beyond Bedouin tents is owed to western engineers, your best and brightest can only hope to come here to work for the NHS for bellow market value.

Dems the breaks.
>>
>>2985864

Kid, I'm not even Arab. And while you might get a brief moment of ecstasy shitposting about how your English heritage makes you capable of greater things than other people, look at your life.

What have you done with your "Superior genes"? Do you work in a hospital? Do you go to school? Do you do anything worthwhile with your time, or are you just lazing around, living off whatever remaining shreds of goodwill and love your parents are willing to give you?
>>
>>2985884
I have a job and go to uni, nice try Mahmoud.
>>
>>2985884
refusing to answer
>>2983405
>Answer me this, do you believe the Persian gulf is in need of economic and political reform? Do you believe the gulf royals are great and they do a competent job at ruling?
you are either an Gulf Arab living in fear of the government or a paid shill
PATHETIC!
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.