[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don’t understand why abject Euro-Whites suffer from this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: corn.jpg (77KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
corn.jpg
77KB, 600x400px
I don’t understand why abject Euro-Whites suffer from this OCD about “Aryans”.

Instead of such useless endeavours such as finding correlation between penis size and IQ, Euro-Whites would do better to find a cure for Wewuzkangzosis pathologicalis.

At least success in the latter would mean a few less world wars.

Speaking of IQ, the Proto-Indo-Europeans (and their bronze age progeny) were unmitigated savages who didn’t have the IQ to build any civilization anywhere.

“Aryans” became Kangz because of the diligence of Dravidians of the Indus Valley.
Persians became Kangz because of the diligence of Elamites.
Romans became Kangz because of the diligence of Etruscans.
Greeks became Kangz because of the diligence of Minoans.

Wherever Indo-Euros couldn’t find a civilizations to parasitise, they remained in their barbaric state of existence, just like the Celts and Teutons and Slavs and Tocharians.

They were the ultimate welfare-parasites of their time. Much like Turks in Germany today.

But hey, Turkics were even better than “Aryan” Indo-Euros in the invasion business. Look at what the Oghuz Turkmens did to Anatolia. This is the same thing they’ll do to Germany.

Perhaps then, in a not so distant future, Euro-Whites would masturbate thinking of their connection to Genghiz and Hulagu, just as the other commenters are masturbating now to “Aryans”.

In fact, Hungarians have already started fapping themselves.

Seems that Mitra and Varuna are not without a sense of irony.
>>
>>2967897
t. Dravidian Pajeet
>>
File: that's gotta hoit.jpg (30KB, 470x350px) Image search: [Google]
that's gotta hoit.jpg
30KB, 470x350px
>>2967897
absolutely savage
>>
Nice butthurt thread, poo. Daily reminder civilizations flowed downwards from Russia after the ice age.
>>
LMAO your inferiority complex is showing poojeet
>>
>>2967897
>Euro-Whites
I think you mean a minority of /pol/lards
>>
>>2968133
you mean georgia.
>>
>>2968260
I mean Russia.
>>
>>2967897
good old days, when 1kg mézédes magyar görögdinnye was only 138 huf ;_;
>>
>“Aryans” became Kangz because of the diligence of Dravidians of the Indus Valley.
Nice try Pajeet, but the Indus Valley Civilization was not made up of Dravidians. The Dravidians hadn't migrated that far west. It was the Aryans migrating east past the IVC that came into contact and subjugated the Dravidians.

>Persians became Kangz because of the diligence of Elamites.
The Elamites were not Dravidians, Pajeet.

>Romans became Kangz because of the diligence of Etruscans.
The Etruscans were not Dravidians, Pajeet.

>Greeks became Kangz because of the diligence of Minoans.
The Minoans were Indo-Europeans, Pajeet.
>>
>>2968292
>The Dravidians hadn't migrated that far west.
You say that like they didn't come from the NW (or more specifically, the fertile crescent and Persia) and migrate South and East relatively recently. Are you confusing Dravidians with Austronesian paleo-Indians?

>non-Dravidian people aren't Dravidian
Way to miss the point.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.