[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't people just admit when they're wrong? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2871.jpg (95KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2871.jpg
95KB, 384x313px
Why don't people just admit when they're wrong?
I get it may be more often than we like, but it just makes your life easier to adapt.
>>
>>2965201
It is because when it happens then they realize that they had the weaker opinion. People don´t want to seem weak, that´s why some even try to attack you physically to show their strength. The wiseman accepst that he has been wrong and embraces the revealed truth and thus becomes more powerfull, but only if he was really wrong and not just convinced that he was wrong. The wiseman doubts his own opinion and thus if he embraced a convincing false opinion from another one he will in time make a new opinion that is better than before. Schopenhauer has said that sometimes he had failed to find a good argument for his point in a conversation, but later, when he had thought about it, he had found a better argument.
>>
>>2965201
You might be arguing with women.
>>
Person A:
>I'm right and you're wrong, just admit it

Person B:
>I'm right and you're wrong, just admit it

whose in the right?
>>
are you sure they know they're wrong or you're just assuming it because your totally flawless logic can't be put in doubt?
>>
>>2967176
Me, just admit it.
>>
They do, but on an internet forum often most of the people who changed their minds and think seriously about subject matter don't respond just to tell the person that they were either wrong or that they changed their mind.
>>
>>2967176
>Person A:
>Steals shit from store

>Person B:
>Sees Person A stealing.

>B: You stole that, A
>A: I didn't why you being racist?
>>
>>2965201
You do not argue with a liar. Just ignore them and move on. Do not befriend a liar, do not converse with a liar and do not pay attention to a liar.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.