[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could they have developed civilizations if Phoenicians didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

I doubt it.
>>
>>2963356
Eventually some other culture would have brought their customs, or they would have developed it themselves in their own fashion. Europe had everything it needed to be successful, this is why it became the center of the world.
>>
>>2963356

There were civilizations in Europe long before the Phoenicians appeared.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vin%C4%8Da_culture
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucuteni-Trypillian_culture
>>
>>2963370
those are not civilizations
>>
>>2963372
They had proto-writing, so they qualify as civilizations.
>>
>>2963380
That's not writing and I'm pretty sure the cucuteni didn't have that either
>>
Europe owes everything to the Near East

Same way Japan owes everything to China
>>
>>2964828
How come the Middle East and China suck now?
>>
>>2964838
Islamism and Communism.
>>
>>2964828
good point. But I would say it learned it all from the mediterraneo sea. It took over 1000 years for ironsmelting to reach what is now germany,
>>
>>2963381
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/VinĨa_symbols
>>
>>2964828
>Europe owes everything to the Near East Same way Japan owes everything to China
Not at all. Europe is far more unique and it's own culture, Japan is part of sinosphere.
>>
>>2965917
>>2964828
Japan has nothing analogous to give to China like Greece gave Hellenism and Platonism to MENA. Plus you have those old ancient European civilizations which diffused wig MENA culture to create ancient Europe as opposed to Japan which is pretty much a version of sinic culture.
>>
>>2965954
proto-writing isn't civilization
>>
>>2965977
Japanese economic development and advancements in engineering and science/math
>>
>>2963356
7/10, subtle
>>
>>2964838
Geographic determinism and the cunning of the eternal anglo.
>>
>>2966488
>hurr durr le eternal anglo memes xD
>>
>>2964828
>>2965917
Actually both the Middle East and Europe own everything to the fallen angels as per the Book of Enoch, and Dagon, the fish-man that came out of the sea and taught mankind civilization.
>>
>>2963356
Greeks taight phoenicians and egyptian the precursor to phoenician was European.
>>
>>2966891
What?
>>
File: Alf the God.jpg (749KB, 1536x2046px) Image search: [Google]
Alf the God.jpg
749KB, 1536x2046px
>>2966530
At last I truly see
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.