[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw some ukranians hoard grain to try and exploit others

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1497657137742.jpg (34KB, 326x359px) Image search: [Google]
1497657137742.jpg
34KB, 326x359px
>mfw some ukranians hoard grain to try and exploit others for profit during a famine and years later people claim that they were the victims
>>
>>2962006
Western revisionism is real.
>>
You sound like a Holocaust denier attributing the deaths in camps to typhus and starvation ensuing from supply lines being bombed by the Allies.
Horseshoe theory is real.
>>
>>2962060
>muh horseshoe

Also no one is denying anything here.
>>
>>2962006
The millions of Ukrainian kulaks were at once trying to exploit people for profit?
>>
File: 1305228618-john-demjanjuk.jpg (45KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
1305228618-john-demjanjuk.jpg
45KB, 460x288px
>>2962006
>mfw a jew cannot spell Ukrainian
>>
>>2962077
Dumb tankie.

>>2962085.
These people are brainwashed
>>
File: 1448206152693.jpg (52KB, 468x551px) Image search: [Google]
1448206152693.jpg
52KB, 468x551px
>>2962006

>Oh god I just had a stroke and I peed in my own pants
>Why isn't anybody coming to help me?
>>
>all those people who starved were hoarding grain for profit
>>
>>2962077
This picture is retarded. It shows behaviors, not ideologies. Furthermore, the horseshoe theory doesn't claim that ALL extremes are always closer to each other than either is to the middle. Rather, it makes a specific —and, in my view, fairly accurate —claim about politics: that far left and far right are closer together in many ways than either is to the "middle".
>>
File: jliq8fsdd16y.jpg (10KB, 257x225px) Image search: [Google]
jliq8fsdd16y.jpg
10KB, 257x225px
>>2962456
You are completely correct, my apologies. Here is the actual horseshoe complete with ideology.
>>
>>2962415
>some ukranians hoard grain to try and exploit others for profit during a famine
you can't even read...
>>
>>2962060
Except the Holocaust actually has documentation supporting it

>>2962085
Kulaks through their behavior made the originally climate-induced famine much worse than it had to be. Stalin's Soviet government actually bought emergency grain from Persia in 1932 to prevent more people dying
>>
>>2962060
Don't forget how the internment camps were perfectly justified anti-partisan measures to prevent the Judeo-Bolsheviks from stabbing Germany in the back again etc etc

>>2962682
Ah yes, farmers pocketing what little they manage to "steal" from collectivized farms before it all gets confiscated were "hoarding grain for profit" and this is why millions had to be starved to death.

>>2962780
>Stalin's Soviet government actually bought emergency grain from Persia in 1932 to prevent more people dying
Right, like the British did for the Irish famine... while they were extorting and exporting most of the food produced.
It's also the same shit they pulled in '21-'22, while the West was providing food relief they were exporting grain again. Lenin initially refused aid but relented when he saw how bad it got, Stalin wasn't so soft-hearted in '32.

>in b4 muh embargoes
The West would have tried the save the victims of the Soviet famine just like it did 10 years earlier, but the official propaganda was that there was no famine and no help was needed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.