[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Given that suicide is the only serious philosophical question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1454448470991.png (118KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454448470991.png
118KB, 800x800px
Given that suicide is the only serious philosophical question could we say /r9k/ is the foremost board for philosophical discussion on 4chan?
>>
No.

Cheer up.

Girls don't care about hair loss, shave your head you fuck.
>>
>>2960119
>Girls don't care about hair loss
t. Jason Statham
>>
>he fell for the suicide meme
wew lad
>>
>>2960108
>It will here be superfluous to magnify the merits of philosophy, by displaying the pernicious tendency of that vice, of which it cures the human mind. The superstitious man, says Tully, [Cicero, On Divination 2.72.] is miserable in every scene, in every incident of life. Even sleep itself, which banishes all other cares of unhappy mortals, affords to him matter of new terror; while he examines his dreams, and finds in those visions of the night, prognostications of future calamities. I may add, that, tho' death alone can put a full period to his misery, he dares not fly to this refuge, but still prolongs a miserable existence, from a vain fear, lest he offend his maker, by using the power, with which that beneficent being has endowed him. The presents of God and Nature are ravished from us by this cruel enemy; and notwithstanding that one step would remove us from the regions of pain and sorrow, her menaces still chain us down to a hated being, which she herself chiefly contributes to render miserable.
>>
>>2960123

They care if you look disheveled, which you will if you try to hide your hair loss. Just embrace it and go full buzzcut.
>>
Speaking of hair loss, there's a good chance we'll see hair cell cloning in our life time. Which I assume means almost every middle aged semi-successful guy will get a fancy transplant.

How will this affect hair styles?

Will we go full enlightenment-tier crazy, or simply all end up looking like the founding fathers?
>>
>>2960108
I think you should kill yourself.
>>
>>2960182
More youthful hairlines and haircuts. Nothing crazy.
>>
>>2960188
What about beards come to think of it? Lots of guys can't grow anything proper but what if they could?

Lots of old bearded Asian men? That sounds awesome.
>>
>>2960119
>Cheer up.

This should be said more often on 4chan =)
>>
>>2960140
Damn
>>
>>2960182
The cure of hairloss is within reach, if you're not at an advanced stage of baldness, there is an Italion lotion which will be stronger than finasteride without the side effects
>>
>>2960814
Link?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.