[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Shah of Persia >can fuck any and as many women as he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: bac2fd2a.jpg (99KB, 639x242px) Image search: [Google]
bac2fd2a.jpg
99KB, 639x242px
>Shah of Persia
>can fuck any and as many women as he wants
>decides to fill his harem with unibrow ogre 'women'

why.png
>>
>>2955707
Because those are the kinds of women he wants to fuck. Why else?

The answer's really simple OP you just got to use the ol' noggin before posting.
>>
>>2955707
Unibrows are considered normal or even attractive in places like Iran and India
>>
>>2955707
The man clearly had a taste. Can't fault him for acting on it.
>>
>>2955784
>India
no it's not.
>>
>>2956045
Yeah. Apparently they like milk and big nipples.
>>
>>2956053
Don't forget Vagena.
>
>>
I lost my v card to a Bulgar girl and since then I've fantasized about being an Ottoman sultan and having a harem of Balkan QTs. Am I the only one?
>>
>>2955707
imagine the rest
>>
>>2955707
While harem guards were all eunuchs initially, this became increasingly difficult to enforce, especially as the slave trade was being shut down.
Not getting cucked was still a high priority, so they had to render the harem guards impotent somehow.

Also white slavery ended so they had much poorer pickings. No wonder most of the Islamic dynasties decided to go monogamous and marry European models in the 20th century.
>>
File: prince konstantin.jpg (27KB, 405x540px) Image search: [Google]
prince konstantin.jpg
27KB, 405x540px
>>2956074
Hardly. And it's pretty funny how one can see the obvious slavic imprint on the former Ottoman royal house

>pic related, Konstantin of the house of Osman
Obviously Mehmet and Abdul had a preference for slavic girls
>>
>>2956094
>Prince Constantine
Did they convert to Christianity?
>>
>>2956100
No, they're Romans
>>
>>2955707
a few reasons
>unibrows were considered attractive in Qajar era
>he might have married some of them young and they only got ugly since, but he loved them
>he married some of them just for politics and fucked the prettier ones instead
>it's a shitty ass photography from Nasseroddin Shah era, so about 1850, it's hard to look good in those, especially when it was mostly the shah taking the pictures himself as he became very interested
>not all women in the pictures must be his wives, some might be servants of the wives.

Pic related, Anisoddoleh/Anis ad-Daula, Nasseroddin/Naser al-Din Shah Qajar's most favourite wife. You can tell she's quite pretty or at least used to be when she was young.
>>
>>2956100

Ottomans didn't, but apparently they Girays (the dynasty of Crimean Khanate) did convert to Protestantism.
>>
>>2956565
The House of Yusupov in Imperial Russia were descended from the monarchs of the Nogai Horde who accepted Christianity. They were one of the richest houses in Russia too. Felix Yusupov who killed Rasputin was one of them.
>>
>>2956546
Actually on further research google seems to suggest this is another of his wives, Jiran/Jeeran. But the point stands.
>>
>>2956094
Damn he's handsome. European genes are the best.
>>
>>2955707
First off if this is the Qajars, then of course those inbreed Turkic monkeys would prefer unibrows.

>>2955784
Unibrows haven't been considered attractive or normal in Iran for centuries by standard feminine beliefs. I have plenty of family on my mother's side in Iran and unibrows are considered disgusting to most of them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.