[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's assume it's year 2100. Western countries have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 2100-anamorphosis.png (28KB, 891x471px) Image search: [Google]
2100-anamorphosis.png
28KB, 891x471px
Let's assume it's year 2100. Western countries have relatively declined and Asian and African societies have largely taken over the lead on the world chessboard.

How would Western culture, history and contributions be seen in such a changed world?
>>
>>2955694
Massive consumer bases
>>
A serious decline in the western world would just lead to a global decline. China, India and Africa all rely on Western countries. India and China need the west to buy their stuff and Africa isn't going to get hand outs from anywhere else.
>>
>>2955755
>India and China need the west to buy their stuff
Tbf it's changing for China. And India buys all their stuff from China. Also OP did say
>what if
Retard.
>>
>>2955694
The Asians will look upon the west as we today look upon the ancients; the Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Persians, etc. as a great people who have fallen, they will carry on the civilisation
The blacks and the browns will wreak upon the ruins of the west, scavenging its remains, just as many other barbarians before them
the east Europeans stand as the last bastion of the European people, they stand as the second great power of the world, ever steady in their relation with domineering Asia and against the degenerated, war torn west
>>
>>2955755
>A serious decline in the western world would just lead to a global decline.

OP:
>relatively declined
>>
>>2955694
Declined in what way?
>>
>>2955869
Nah, right now, the West is still quite distant from Asia. If you want Asians to feel that way, you need 200 more years of Western dominance. The problem with this is the fact that the West is already (relatively) declining. If the West collapsed right now, Asians, especially Chinese, will gradually shed most of Western influence.
>>
>>2955901

No catastrophe, just others growing much faster.
>>
>>2955694
>OMG OTHER CONTINETS WILL GET FILLED WITH PEOPLE TOO
>WEST IS DONE LMAO
lmao, literally everywhere in the world is basically western culture except some islamic and african countries

only REAL problem countries on there are russia and canada that need to have more people
especially russia, vlad needs to solve the biggest problem there - population decline

ban vodka, have kids
>>
>>2955694
I see a few ways this plays out.
>Globalization, miscegenation and the world becoming one great malaise to the extent "Africa", "Asia", "Europe" or anywhere become solely geographic designations.
>European unity (Ethnic and incorporating the Diasporas) to maintain not only relevance but dominance, a racial chauvanism.
>The H-white man goes the way of the native American, only more romanticized because academia, if it survives and has integrity will wonder, without emotion, how it was that the unassuming people of northern Europe were able to do what they did.
>Collapse, non-meme dark ages as the infrastructures and systems built prove wholly incompatible with the new world, without sufficient order to perpetuate itself.

Regardless, an honest history is going to have a huge emphasis on Europe and the European peoples, I doubt in the event that Africa becomes a major player, that Africans would en masse unsubscribe from Protestantism, that industry would be shunned, that English and French would stop being spoken.
We might see a major African or Asian power vue Europe in much the same way the Romans viewed Greece.
>>
File: earth-blacked.jpg (410KB, 1124x1136px) Image search: [Google]
earth-blacked.jpg
410KB, 1124x1136px
I can already imagine a circle of blacks gathering around a fire in the hills telling tales to each other about the mysterious palefaces, who inhabited the land before them and then disappeared, leaving behind only great ruins of steel and concrete that people fear to enter as they believe it's inhabited by ghosts.

It is not something that hasn't happened before. The Pre-Indo-European inhabitants of Europe has entered into legends as elves and fairies, or giants, such as the Tuatha de Danann of Irish mythology, the places associated with them, such as mounds and woods, being associated with the supernatural. I can imagine the same happening with white people, becoming literally elves.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.