[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ban the trade unions and we'll make you Fuhrer >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Hitler and Industrialists.jpg (38KB, 400x313px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler and Industrialists.jpg
38KB, 400x313px
>Ban the trade unions and we'll make you Fuhrer
>You got it

How did neo-Nazi revisionists manage to make Hitler look like a man of the people when he outlawed unions as soon as he got into office, dealt with industrialists, killed leaders of the communist parties, killed poor disabled children/adults and was essentially elected by the middle-classes?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Meeting_of_20_February_1933
>>
>>2952125
By ignoring it or calling it jewish lies.

Neo nazis, as most conspiracy theorists, are just another product of post modern denial of objectivity.
>>
JUST
>>
>>2952125
still, he gave the working classes work
building the autobahn, making tanks and other armament
the right to strike and to collective bargaining are nice, but if you're unemployed they are kind of meaningless
>>
>>2952359
>building the autobahn, making tanks and other armament
Good job, Adolf, but how are you going to pay for it?
>>
>>2952125
>killed poor disabled children/adults
I'm not a stormfag but there's nothing wrong with this
Retards are a drain on their family and on the state and should be euthanized
>>
>>2952369
>Good job, Adolf, but how are you going to pay for it?
Considering what a ripoff the Treaty of Versailles was, the French should really pay
>>
>>2952125
>he outlawed unions as soon as he got into office, dealt with industrialists, killed leaders of the communist parties, killed poor disabled children/adults

Wtf I love Hitler now.
>>
>>2952378
Great idea! But how will you deal with English and American bombs?
>>
>>2952378
Good one lad. When the Germans actually did hold up their side of the bargain they payed less than what was advertized. Considering the destruction they caused in France it was completely justified.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Labour_Front

They banned trade unions because they were reorganizing German labor into one racial labor union where employment and compensation would be negotiated by the state. Capitalist greed and exploitation couldn't get much leeway when anybody found sabotaging the struggle of German workers for national glory would be on their way to a concentration camp.
>>
>>2952369
Muh mefo bonds
>>
>I have a very simplistic view of politics and history: the post
>>
>>2955005
>i am a stormweenie with no arguments: the post
>>
>>2952370
>>2952125

Why the hell wouldn't you want to keep completely unproductive disabled people alive who need care for their entire lives and bring nothing but misery to their families and themselves (if they're even capable of such intelligent self-consideration)? Evil ableist nazi scum for not prolonging their worthless suffering lives!

>>2955126
>I just made a non-argument masquerading as an argument: the post.
>>
>>2952369
Put it on my tab, you know I'm good for it man
>>
File: IMG_2083.jpg (253KB, 506x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2083.jpg
253KB, 506x499px
>>2955695
Because they gassed higher functioning autists
>>
>>2955997
And yet Himmler was allowed to live.
>>
>>2952125

Well, if you're planning to start a huge ass war then you definitely need to be friends with industrialists because rearmament requires huge quantities of steel and oil. And unions would be suppressed because they last thing you want is workers going on strike when they're supposed to be making steel to be used in tanks and submarines. Militarist leaders always favor heavy industry because without heavy industry you cannot build a large military.
>>
>>2952378
>I'm going to rebuild Germany and our neighbors are going to pay for it!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.