[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would South Africa really look like this without European colonizers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Would South Africa really look like this without European colonizers?

No matter how racist you believe the South African apartheid was the blacks loved living amongst racist whites. It's interesting that they talk about opression when their ancestors migrated to live near whites who were building a great society.

And now the said blacks wish to claim a society built mostly by whites as their own while pretending they were held back.
>>
>>2948199
Well for one there would be no Bantus there and the entire place would basically be vacant.
>>
>>2948199
Niggers are useless. We all know it. What is the point of these thread?
>>
>>2948199
who is this THICC succubus?
>>
>>2948199
Black people steal?
Imagine my shock.
Pointless thread
>>
Just another black people hate thread with no sources. Fuck off stormfag.
>>
>>2948199
Of course it wouldn't, but this is a thinly-disguised /pol/ thread. If you want to talk about how delusional niggers are or whatever, you have a whole fucking board for it.
>>
>>2948199
>Would South Africa really look like this without European colonizers?
More or less. Without european colonization Africa would have developed the exact same way, only a century later and with USA and China as the colonizers.
>>
>>2948199
>No matter how racist you believe the South African apartheid was the blacks loved living amongst racist whites.

Nice how you critically failed you shit post so easily. Blacks/coloureds couldn't even live in the same areas as whites.

Not worth a bump
>>
>>2948249

Everything he said was true though

>>2948320

I hope this is bait lmao, even uncolonised parts of africa are still shitholes, africans are just unable to create civilisation
>>
>>2948366

I think his phase could easily be taken to mean "in the same rough location as"

Being pedantic isnt a substitute for an argument y`no
>>
>>2948438
>roughly in the same location as
>police will boot your ass across the entire country if you so much as forget your paper in your apartment.
>>
>>2948438
Do you know what Apartheid means? Seriously google it.
>>
>>2948431
>I hope this is bait lmao, even uncolonised parts of africa are still shitholes, africans are just unable to create civilisation
Holy fuck you're stupid.

How is it possible to quote a post and still misunderstand it this badly?
>>
>>2948431
>Everything he said was true though
>Everything
>true
>>
Thiq
>>
>>2948222
/thread

Come on you guys, you do know there weren't any Africans there to genocide or suppress in the first place right? The Africans literally came to the Afrikaners, if they had never shown up to South Africa it would just be empty, no cities, no infrastructure, nothing. Maybe the Bantu would've eventually found it but it would look nothing like what the Dutch built
>>
>>2948431
>no sources

you dumb stormfags don't even get what history means
>>
>>2948431
>africans are just unable to create civilisation

Completely ignoring Egypt but then what was Mali and Ethiopia?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.