[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modern US military vs. The Entire World War 2 Armada (including

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1616.jpg (104KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1616.jpg
104KB, 600x400px
Modern US military vs. The Entire World War 2 Armada (including the United States)

Could the US military take them on in a conventional war? No nukes on either side of course.

If modern USA wins, would they still win if Vietnam from the Vietnam War era entered the war and join the World War 2 Armada?
>>
>>2945870
>modern planes and drones vs WW2 shit
Modern US no contest. The drones alone could eliminate artillery and infantry BTFOing WW2.
>>
>>2945870
Most likely, also i assume you mean the entire armies, not their navies, armada means navy.

Also the Vietnamese army, assuming you just mean the North Vietnamese army, was not all that strong, the U.S. would've ass blasted them in a "fair" war, but they used guerrilla warfare against us, as well as the Vietcong, and the South Vietnamese incompetence.
>>
>>2945870
They would steamroll everyone who participated in WW2 at the peak of their strength.
They might lose in a war of attrition if "Vietnam" includes the US forces in Vietnam as well as the Vietkong.
>>
>>2945870
this is a terrible thread, OP doesn't even bother considering that the modern US's technology is so powerful and remote that they could wipe out entire swathes of enemies at times and locations unheard of back then. sending ICBMs to decimate enemy command posts scouted out by stealth technology or drones would become fucking cake, and would collapse the command structure of a WW2-era united global army.

I hope this thread dies soon
>>
>two US aircraft carrier group parks 1000 miles off of Europe
>launches thousands of railgun rounds
>launches hundreds of drones
>cwis counters all the shitty aircrafts of wwii

>single US aircraft carrier group parks 1000 miles from Asia
>single US aircraft carrier group parks 1000 miles from Africa
etc etc
>>
Only possible if they all spawn inside the US
>>
>>2945870
So does both sides have air support and artillery from their respective time period or is it just an infantry on infantry slugfest? Either way the Entire World War 2 armada would lose
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.