[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I learn more about Hitler's economic transformation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1493526978316.png (48KB, 309x433px) Image search: [Google]
1493526978316.png
48KB, 309x433px
How can I learn more about Hitler's economic transformation of Germany pre-WWII.

What are the essential books and videos?

Im a social studies teacher and Im interested in having my kids do a comparison of FDR's New Deal to Hitler's NatSoc Germany of next year. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
It seemed to be a combination Leninist central planning and New Deal public works, createing huge debt that was financed with IOU's. But then in 1936 Hitler went full retard, he committed to war at all costs and the massive rearnament program was going to bankrupt Germany by 1940 anyway.

It was a house of cards financed by IOU's never intended to be paid back, and outright extortion and robbery of wealth in the late 30's.
>>
>>2944692
Wages of Destruction, Adam Tooze.
>>
>>2944817
This
>>
>>2944692
>>2944811
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjalmar_Schacht

This is the man you want to study.
He created a way using IOU's to give credit to companies without expanding the money supply (no inflation).

Americans and Jews say this was a scam but in reality it worked.
>>
File: 1347039515977.gif (704KB, 202x170px) Image search: [Google]
1347039515977.gif
704KB, 202x170px
>>2944857

>in reality it worked

>pay for eveything IRL in IOU's
>people can trade the IOU's with each other for the big payment
>pay it off by killing and robbing the whole area
>>
>Need to rebuilt germany
>No money though
>Let's loan a shitload
>Germany looks great now
>But wait, those loans!
>Shit shit how do we get the money
>Uhm, uhm, Poland!
>I'm sorry what?
>You hit me Poland! I will hit you back!
>What the hell? I neve-
>Quick, grab all polands money, we need to keep the country running
>It's not enough, we need more!
>We need more!
>More!
>>
File: 1495140523441.jpg (1MB, 818x4910px) Image search: [Google]
1495140523441.jpg
1MB, 818x4910px
>>2944976
>>
>>2944988
If you are just going to make up history can you not make it a bit more exciting?
>>
>>2944948
if you're racking up debt to secretly finance a war machine it makes perfect sense
>>
tooze
not entirely convinced but it's pretty gud
>>
>>2944692
>comparison of FDR's New Deal to Hitler's NatSoc Germany of next year

a more apporpriate comparison would be between FDR and Mussolini's economics and how FDR possibly copied the dictator.
>>
>>2945023
this.
laser dinosaurs are important.
>>
The late Tim mason does some economic stuff especially focusing on the working class.
>>
>>2944817
Eeeyup.

You'll learn that the basis for the economic transformation came from the Weimars. And all the Nazi's did was supercharge it with a complex form of IOU's to fund the re-armament industry. Also that the Nazi economy was extremely fragile and lurched from crisis to crisis and that most of the time they could barely keep their shit together.

It's a good book, long, but good.
>>
the 'ten points' or whatever it was, you can easily copy paste them into a jpg image of bernie sanders or something and it would be upvoted by most NTs. things like every citizen is entitled to homes, income, cars, and should be rewarded for supporting community, joblessness basically doesnt exist.
>>
>>2944811
>It was a house of cards financed by IOU's never intended to be paid back,

You mean the way the Soviets turned around and reneged on Russian debts saying "the tsar did it lol, not us, gtfo" which was exceptionally dumb since many europeans, particularly french, had sent money to Russia to keep it safe from being seized during war, sending money to russia was like a swiss bank.

knock on effect of this meant that debt burden on germany grew and grew, though realistically the US could have cancelled the FR/UK debts (or at least cut) and potentially avoided all of the post war depressions and nationalist movements that came to be. financial policies of the interwar period were full retard.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.