[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Our strength is our quickness and our brutality. Genghis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hitler-415774.jpg (78KB, 590x700px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-415774.jpg
78KB, 590x700px
>Our strength is our quickness and our brutality. Genghis Khan had millions of women and children hunted down and killed, deliberately and with a gay heart. History sees in him only the great founder of States. What the weak Western European civilization alleges about me, does not matter. I have given the order—and will have everyone shot who utters but one word of criticism—that the aim of this war does not consist in reaching certain geographical lines, but in the enemies' physical elimination. Thus, for the time being only in the east, I put ready my Death's Head units, with the order to kill without pity or mercy all men, women, and children of the Polish race or language. Only thus will we gain the living space that we need. Who still talks nowadays of the extermination of the Armenians?

How could Hitler be so ruthless? Or is Western civilization weak and capricious? Did he have a point about Genghis Khan and the Armenian genocide?

I don't know, this man just seems like the supervillain of history.
>>
Chinggis Khan won. If you're gonna be ruthless in conquest you better fucking win.
>>
Fake quote
>>
Bum
>>
>tfw no anarcho-primitivist-fascist neo-steppe empire
>>
>>2943206
>t. Armenian desperate for recognition.
>>
>>2943206
It's extraordinary just how post-Christian the Nazis were in their morality and how rapidly they convinced a whole society to go along with them.
>>
Bum
>>
>>2943206
quote doesn't sound real desu senpai
>>
>>2943206
Hitler really hated the Polish huh and here I thought he hated the Jews the most.
>>
>>2943206

>people actually think the Nazis sat around in their legion of doom super villain fortress and spouted off these fan fiction tier lines
>>
File: 1496779018660.gif (504KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496779018660.gif
504KB, 1080x1080px
>>2947082
>Poland will be depopulated and settled with Germans. My pact with the Poles was merely conceived of as a gaining of time. As for the rest, gentlemen, the fate of Russia will be exactly the same as 1 am now going through with in the case of Poland. After Stalin's death-he is a very sick man-we will break the Soviet Union. Then there will begin the dawn of the German rule of the earth.

Looks real to me!
>>
>>2945236
Yep, he was blackpilled, a believer in social Darwinism and a nationalist. What did anyone expect? Hitler was always a devout believer in Evolutionary Humanism.
>>
>>2947090

And then the lightning clapped in the background with the storm clouds and all the eeeeevil nazis laughed maniacally right?

Fucking give it up Chaim
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.