[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever attended the Frankfurt School or know any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1494711393720.jpg (882KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494711393720.jpg
882KB, 800x1200px
Has anyone here ever attended the Frankfurt School or know any alumni? What kind of things do you learn at the Frankfurt School?
>>
>>2939015
You learn to be part of a hell f*ckin epic subversive marxist conspiracy and how to secretly undermine western society brah
>>
>>>2939015
The entrance exam is pretty tough, you have to break into the local church, pierce the host of Christ and then you need to murder at least 3 white christian babies
>>
>>2939015
>attended the Frankfurt School
You mean Goethe University in Frankfurt?

>What kind of things do you learn
They're most notable for producing nobel-winning physicists and chemists:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goethe_University_Frankfurt#Nobel_Prize_winners_.28alumni_and_faculty.29

Seriously the "Frankfurt School" is not something you attend you illiterate mongoloid.
>>
>>2939015
I got my masters from the Frankfurt school and I learned so much there. For example we were taught that Western history is a stain on human development and every effort must be made to erase its legacy. We also learned that a lot of things people think are real like truth or genders are actually just social constructs and are just fantasies white men came up with to enslave people. Also I think the girl in your picture was in my class because all the girls looked like that and even the professors too.
>>
>REEEEE there's a backlash against three decades of post modern Jewish bullshit in the humanities departments of the world time to go full blown damage control
>>
>>2939015
>tfw don't know if this is a joke or /pol/ is this fucking ignorant
>>
>>2939045
>REEEEE some things in academia make me feel uncomfortable therefore the jews are behind it and it needs to be gotten rid of
>>
>>2939054
No one is talking about the jews, stop projecting lad.
>>
>>2939022
I wish someone told me about the circumcision requirement too, my junk took months to heal and it was really painful watching all the educational movies in my Interracial Studies class
>>
>>2939082
>no one is talking about the Jews
except the fucking post he was quoting
>>
>>2939015
It was not bad, tbeh. Just the Interracial appreciation classess were fucked up, though. I have to wear diapers to this day.
>>
More pics pls.
>>
>>2939054
but Jews ARE behind it anon, and there is nothing wrong with getting rid of things that make you feel uncomfortable.
>>
File: 1493339251509.jpg (95KB, 721x719px) Image search: [Google]
1493339251509.jpg
95KB, 721x719px
>>2939178
>Jews ARE behind it anon
Jews were behind a lot of things back in those days, like nuclear physics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Martians_(scientists)

>there is nothing wrong with getting rid of things that make you feel uncomfortable.
Ah, I see.
>>
>Attending the Frankfurt School

Frankfurt School doesn't refer to an actual institution dumbass, it's a school of thought.
>>
>>2939015
i went to a school in frankfurt once, does it count ?
>>
>>2939206
A school of thought? Like an imaginary school?
>>
>>2939231
Did the teachers had praeputia?
>>
>>2939191
You disagree that uncomfortable things should be done away with?
Would you keep a pair of shoes that give you blisters, or a mattress that gives you back pain?
Why should philosophy be any different?
With the shoes you could at least argue that they make you look better so it's worth the blisters, but post-modernism doesn't actually seem to improve anything so why hold onto it?
>>
>>2939267
We have too much invested in it to give up now. Lots of academics' livelihood depends on Marxist ideologies. If we "abolish" Marxism or postmodernism, lifetimes of work by various academics will be exposed for the waste that it is.
>>
>>2939280
Good heavens not that! Anything but that!!
>>
>>2939280
What difference does it make? No one takes a crotchety old boomer professor of literature or philosophy seriously anyway.
>>
>>2939237
It was real in my mind.
>>
>>2939286
>>2939292
Lads...
>>
File: 111.jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
>>2939015

I went there before I could become a junior member of the Elders of Zion. It's pretty much needed before you join the JIDF.
>>
>>2939237
A school of thought (or intellectual tradition) is a collection or group of people who share common characteristics of opinion or outlook of a philosophy, discipline, belief, social movement, economics, cultural movement, or art movement.

Schools are often characterized by their currency, and thus classified into "new" and "old" schools. There is a convention, in political and philosophical fields of thought, to have "modern" and "classical" schools of thought. An example is the modern and classical liberals. This dichotomy is often a component of paradigm shift. However, it is rarely the case that there are only two schools in any given field.

Schools are often named after their founders such as the "Rinzai school" of Zen named after Linji Yixuan and the Asharite school of early Muslim philosophy named after Abu l'Hasan al-Ashari. They are often also named after their places of origin, such as the Ionian School of philosophy that originated in Ionia and the Chicago school of architecture that originated in Chicago, Illinois and the Prague School of linguistics, named after a linguistic circle found in Prague, or Tartu-Moscow Semiotic School whose representatives lived in Tartu and Moscow.

Fucking retards can't into English
>>
>>2939237

Yes, they are characterized for making jokes of dicks every time they see frankfurt style sausages.
>>
File: 1491117592392.gif (2MB, 287x216px) Image search: [Google]
1491117592392.gif
2MB, 287x216px
>>
>>2939292
Except their students...
>>
Yeah I got funded by Soros and now advocate for white genocide daily, good fun.
>>
>>2939398
...Who are working as janitors in MacDonalds?
>>
>>2939410
Or getting advanced degrees and becoming published authors.
>>
File: Frank F. School.png (73KB, 552x296px) Image search: [Google]
Frank F. School.png
73KB, 552x296px
Frank. F. School made me murder John Coltrane. Las thing I said to him while smashing his head with a drumstick was “How's this for post-african repetitions you lazy nigger?!”
>>
File: 5871799513_26b4dc9ca5_b.jpg (502KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5871799513_26b4dc9ca5_b.jpg
502KB, 683x1024px
>>2939015
Would you /his/?
>>
>>2939876
>would you
If I met her at a rave or something similar? Fuck no, I don't want any STDs.
Would I fuck a woman looking like that with a bandage fetish? Fuck yeah I would.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.