[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys feel about Mugabe and his legacy? Do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1176.jpg (25KB, 220x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1176.jpg
25KB, 220x303px
How do you guys feel about Mugabe and his legacy? Do you think his black nationalist approach was effective?
>>
I'm fine with his Black nationalist approach. It's his commie approach I don't like. His legacy is one of typical African leftist despots who sucked there nations dry and destroyed them.
>>
>>2937164
White people deserved it since they inherently have white privilege.

He gave money/healthcare to the underprivileged oppressed race and there is nothing wrong with that. He just wanted to make everyone equal.
>>
>>2937164
>Rhodesia: most developed country in Africa
>Zimbabwe: shithole people reference when talking about a failed state
Hmmmmm
>>
>>2937179
he conducted a genocide of a rival tribe and engineered a regime that stifled economic growth making zimbabwe one of the poorest countries in the world pound for pound
>>
Under /pol/ rules he had every right to deport white migrants who refused to assimilate into the native culture.
>>
>>2937223
This isn't /pol/
>>
>>2937164
He gets a lot of hate from the MSM because what he has done goes against the globalization narrative. Deserves support.
>>
>>2937215
White people have white privilege. They deserved it.
>>
>>2937236
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
>>
>>2937241
White privilege doesn't exist outside the minds of the mentally ill left.
>>
>>2937164
Whitey btfo always a good thing
>>
>>2937255
Not really.

>>2937207
South Africa trumped it.
>>
>>2937604
how can white privilege be real if white people aren't real
>>
>>2937603
>Zimbabwe a starving basket case
>'p-please come b-back white farmers'
>this is btfo according to nigs
>>
>>2937604
Yes really. It's a myth nigs use and guilty white leftists play along with to justify the chronic underperformance of the black community.
>>
>>2937223

He did. Unfortunately, he failed to realize that white culture was superior to native culture and his country suffered the consequences from stifled development. It was advantageous to westernize, not to collectivize.
>>
>>2937164
He is tribal warlord at best he is a demagogue. It wasnt. He decided kick white farmers out of his country well before establishing an alternative so his country is starving now.
>>
>>2937179
>Someone makes bait so obvious it can't possibly be taken
>>2937215
It's taken
>>
If only he was a Marxist like Sankara, Zimbabwe wouldn't be in such a shithole. But the fact he isn't a Marxist is probably why he is still alive.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.