[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"there's no archeological evidence that people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1496936279700.jpg (240KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496936279700.jpg
240KB, 1920x1080px
>"there's no archeological evidence that people from the 2000s owned personal washing machines"
>"they would actually have a separate community building called a laundromat where they would take their clothes for a wash"
>"what else... oh right, 2000s era washing machines could only handle one article of clothing at a time. hence why laundromat had so many of them"
>"another point about early washing machines... ehhh... right, they didn't have municipal detergent lines feeding into them. you actually had to go out and buy laundry detergent in gallon jugs. this was actually great because you could choose your scent"
>>
>>2933618

Oi, where's your washing machine license, citizen?
>>
>>2933618
Except that we have literally thousands of videos, books, articles and Internet posts about washing machines being used in houses you retard
>>
>>2933618
Tell me about Lindy, why does he like beige?
>>
>>2933646
only three early internet servers actually survived. but i know you /neopol/tards believe the HyperJews are keeping the rest hidden from us
>>
>>2933659
Even without internet servers, there's plenty of movies in dvds and videotapes and millions of magazines and books
>>
>>2933666
yeah right like i'm gonna trust you and your satan trips
>>
File: lb.jpg (91KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
lb.jpg
91KB, 450x250px
>Now you might be wondering - if those washing machines were so great, why aren't we digging up more of them nowadays?
>Well I put it to you, and this is just a thought mind you - that people never actually used them.
>You see, a hunk of plastic and metal like that would be STUPENDOUSLY expensive and inefficient
>Not to mention that the instructions manual would be in French, and no one actually spoke French - that'd be preposterous!
>No - I am sure people would actually wash their clothes someplace more convenient, like... I don't know, a river?
>You see, back when I was doing HEMA...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.