[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often in history have leaders been morally justified to fool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

How often in history have leaders been morally justified to fool the public for the public's own benefit?

Here's one example.
>>
How was the Hart-Celler act for the public's own benefit?

The only thing it might've improved was America's reputation amongst the third world, if America didn't spend most of the 20th century waging campaigns of terrorism against it
>>
File: diversity.jpg (260KB, 757x873px) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
260KB, 757x873px
>>2931559
It helped diversify the United States, and like you said, improved America's reputation. Diversity makes the economy better and students more innovative, and companies with diverse boards perform better.
>>
>>2931594
>Diversity makes the economy better
Anything for a shekel, right shlomo?
>>
>>2932493
haha jews am i rite lol!
>>
>fool the public for the public's own benefit

leftists unironically believe this
>>
>>2931594
>when your capitalists overlords flood the country with under-educated backwards cultures because they needed more cheap nannies and gardeners
Hitler was right
>>
>>2931532
How has destroying America been in the publica interest?
>>
>>2932493
>>2932512
>>2932533
/pol/ needs to leave. Your precious Hitler lied plenty, too, except he did it for r"acial purity" and evil. Sorry the rest of us aren't genocidal maniacs and actually want the world to be a diverse place.
>>
>>2932638
>/pol/ needs to leave
But I thought you goys liked open boarders and diversity :^)
Don't tell me you are discriminating against people.
>>
>>2931594
So are we talking about diversity of thought here or do i really have to believe that hiring a bunch of blacks and trannies is going to improve a company through the virtue of their skin color or self appointed sex?
>>
>>2931532
I believe the elite has a good reason and purpose for everything. Most people are simply too stupid to make their own decisions.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.