[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're telling me that you believe that Christ comes back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1432881905951.png (611KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
1432881905951.png
611KB, 699x699px
You're telling me that you believe that Christ comes back to life every Sunday in the form of a bowl of crackers... and then you proceed to eat the man?
>>
>>2931437
Their warriors were stronger than ours so why not worship their god
>>
That's taking the Eucharist quite seriously. It's more of a metaphor than an actual thing. It was Jesus saying that He would sacrifice His body for us on the cross right before it happened- the Last Supper. Christianity and Judaism are very much against idols (but sometimes Popes just have to get that golden cross.) I personally don't celebrate it every Sunday, just once a year in remembrance of the Last Supper and Good Friday.
>>
>>2931437
Its symbolic, dipshit
>>
>>2931437
Welcome to the wild world of papist idiocy, where every cracker is Jesus' entire body, and every shotglass of juice is Jesus' entire blood supply.
>>
>>2931763
Not to papists, and not to the orthodox papists it isn't. They would kill you as a heretic in times past for saying what you just said.
>>
>>2931437
>no one getting this reference
>>
The Catholic ideas of actually eating Christ's body and drinking his blood come from pagan cannabilistic rites not the bible

we have to realise that Christ's complete and whole human body is in heaven , not on earth. Any sort of notion that the bread and wine are anything other than bread and wine, eg Christ's flesh, is basically cannabilism.
>>
>>2932041
But having bread and wine for mess on Sunday is nice!
>>
Op if you drop the cold before you catch it you won't get sick!
Oh and the sun literally "rises" too!
>>
File: patriatch-neophyte-of-bulgaria.jpg (83KB, 650x799px) Image search: [Google]
patriatch-neophyte-of-bulgaria.jpg
83KB, 650x799px
>>2931437
no, thats what only Catholics and other heretic sects believe
>>
>>2931437
Why do atheists think the Communion wafer is in any way like a cracker? It doesn't look like one and it certainly doesn't taste like one.
>>
>>2932041
>pagan cannabilistic rites
Of what pagans exactly?
>>
>>2931437
And drink his blood, which is wine. That guy probably was 24/7 alcoholic
>>
>>2931675
>>2931763
>>2931797
>>2932041
>>2932227
>>2933625
>>2935386

"ree"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.