[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reading the bible >mfw Daniel Chapters 10-12 wtf,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1496981110125.png (840KB, 834x690px) Image search: [Google]
1496981110125.png
840KB, 834x690px
>reading the bible
>mfw Daniel Chapters 10-12

wtf, I'm Christian now
>>
>>2930170
You just made this thread. Go away
>>
File: Tyre.jpg (98KB, 940x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tyre.jpg
98KB, 940x600px
>>2930582
Yeah but it had a picture for ants and I'm wondering how you historyfags deal with this. I mean basitcally we're down to bedrock with this one, either its a forgery or this indicates some genuine prophetic power in the book. On the other hand there is plenty in the way of failed prophecies in the book.
>>
>>2930170
Jews, Pagans and everyone else BTFO
>>
>>2930659
>Jews BTFO
>book is in old testament

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2930672
Modern day Jews my dude
>>
>>2930672
>Old testament book predicts Jesus
>Jews ignore their own book and reject Jesus

JEWS BTFO
>>
>>2930687
The Jesus prophecies are pretty weak honestly. In fact this is the only really compelling incident of prophecy in the book. The problem with messianic prophecies is that thousands and thousands of Jews will be anticipating it. There was even a messianic movement where you had Jews coming out of the woodwork calling themselves the Messiah and trying to fuck with Rome. Now, predicting the entire history of the Mediterranean for 500 years, involving people entirely unaware of Jewish scripture is quite a bit more impressive.
>>
File: 1489505388652.jpg (112KB, 800x690px) Image search: [Google]
1489505388652.jpg
112KB, 800x690px
Wow, that was really difficult

https://findingtruth.info/2012/03/12/skeptical-bible-study-daniel-chapters-10-12/
>>
>>2931263
>https://findingtruth.info/2012/03/12/skeptical-bible-study-daniel-chapters-10-12/

Thanks bruv.
>>
>>2930687
>Early Christian oral tradition retrospectively fills in biographical details of Jesus' life and words in order to portray him as fulfilling as many biblical prophecies as possible.
Yeah, no shit the Jesus of the gospels fits prophecy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.