[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that the White Army murdered 100,000 Jewish civilians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Soviet Jews.png (355KB, 899x648px) Image search: [Google]
Soviet Jews.png
355KB, 899x648px
Is it true that the White Army murdered 100,000 Jewish civilians during the Russian Civil War?

I don't want to hear about whether they ""deserved it"" or not, I want to know if it happened.
>>
>>2928489
>Is it true that the White Army murdered 100,000 Jewish civilians during the Russian Civil War?

Yes.
>>
>>2928493
But Jews being predominant in the USSR is a meme amirite
>>
>>2928489
It's certainly possible as anti Jewish feelings were quite common in Russia. It didn't help that some people associated Jews with Bolshevism because of people like Trotsky.
>>
>>2928710
You're confusing the mundane idea that Jews lived in Eastern Europe for the Judeo-Bolshevik conspiracy
>>
>>2928721
You treating one people as capable of acting politically and ethnically in unison to atrocities while inferring that another people are incapable of acting politically and ethnically in unison to commit atrocities.
The Russian is wholly capable of acting as a nation to commit genocide, the Germans are, but the Jews? Working together? Insanity.
>>
>>2928729
*to commit

You're gross doublethink and double standards are very apparent.

The real question why are you and others so invested in scrubbing Jewish history.
>>
>>2928729
Because there is proof for the pogroms and no proof for Judeo-Bolshevism.
>>
>>2928740
A political ideology formed by a Jew, championed by Jews, wherein Jews committed the execution of the Romanovs, one of the most powerful Menshevik factions was the Jewish Bund. Trotsky. Zinoviev. Kamenev. Anyone who states that the Jews did not control the early Soviet Republic are either uninformed or intentionally trying to alter history.
>>
>>2928747
>Trotsky. Zinoviev. Kamenev.
They were all dealt with by an Atheistic Georgian.
>>
>>2928752
That was the end of that period. I never stated it was always Jewish controlled, merely up to that period. Once Stalin was in power and he had ousted Trotsky it was all downhill for them then. Until Yelstin.
>>
>>2928757
>That was the end of that period. I never stated it was always Jewish controlled, merely up to that period.
>Soviet Union is formed around 1922
>Stalin takes helm in 1922
Are you thinking about the Russian civil war? If so then I'm sorry to say but our lovable Stalin was already making his moves to take the helm as the Reds leader.
>>
>>2928747
Curious bystander jew here: if i readily admit in arguments that ethnic ashkenazis are responsible for communism am i condemning my race to genocide, as well as the destruction of israel, and the absolving of all previous crimes against my people, in retaliation?
I always feel like i have too much at stake to believe this sort of thing.
Which seems unfair, given how many of my debate opponents feel Hitler's Germany was justified for their suffering.
If the crippling of Germany by Versailles makes the nazis into dindus, wouldn't the massacring of the Jews in the Russian Revolution make Bolshevs into dindus?
Even if Commie Russia could be considered a Jewish empire, that title dissolves rather quickly after the purge. From that point on, the responsibility for the spread of the evils of communism seem to rest just as well on other groups of human beings.
>>
>>2928747
>A political ideology formed by a Jew
Like many others, including abrahamic monoteism, christianity western pantheism etc.
>championed by Jews
By many different intellectuals some of them Jews and some not. Also debunked by many intellectuals some of them Jews and some not
>Jews committed the execution of the Romanovs
Ordered by Russians, commired by a squad of Lithuanian soldiers commanded by a Jewish commissar
>one of the most powerful Menshevik factions was the Jewish Bund.
Bund was not menshevik. And mensheviks were anti bolshevik so I start to suspect that you are throwing around names to sound smart without actually knowing what you are talking about. You found the wrong place to do that.
>Trotsky. Zinoviev. Kamenev.
So? Dzerzhinksi, Lenin, Stalin, Beria. Btw all of them murdered by Egoda. Clearly the bolshevik faction warfare crossed ethnic lines and was personal
>Anyone who states that the Jews did not control the early Soviet Republic are either uninformed or intentionally trying to alter history.
And end up with the ''anyone who is srating x is bad''. Classic. Now fuck off to your containment board for mentally challenged shitposters
>>
File: gajda rare.jpg (76KB, 545x704px) Image search: [Google]
gajda rare.jpg
76KB, 545x704px
>>2928489
Yes
They also murdered hundreds of thousands of Russians for fun, which is one of the reason why did Whites lost.

t. Radola Gajda, commander of Czechoslovak legion fighting on White side
>>
>>2928771
He obviously meant the Great Purge you moronic retard. Kamenev, Zinoviev, Trotsky, Radek, etc. all purged.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.