[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't Galicians and Belarussians happy that Muscovy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1493935353872.jpg (128KB, 800x584px) Image search: [Google]
1493935353872.jpg
128KB, 800x584px
Why aren't Galicians and Belarussians happy that Muscovy gained independence from the mongols and united Rus, saving it from Islam and Catholicism?

If it wasn't for Moscow, the territories of Rus would be speaking only Polish and Turkish now.

Also

>Poland defeats muslim ottomans
>YEAH FUCK ROACHES POLAND STRONK DEUS VULT

>Rus defeats muslim tatars
FUCKING MONGOL ORTHODOX SAVAGES POOR TURAN MOOSLIMS
>>
>Why aren't Galicians and Belarussians happy that Muscovy gained independence from the mongols and united Rus
How about citiziens of Novgorod, why weren't they happy? Oh wait, they got all killed. Uniting my ass.

>If it wasn't for Moscow, the territories of Rus would be speaking only Polish and Turkish now.
>Implying that's a bad thing.
>>
>>2926419
>Why aren't Galicians and Belarussians happy that Muscovy gained independence from the mongols and united Rus?

Because Belorussians and Galicians aren't Russian
>>
>>2927245
>How about citiziens of Novgorod, why weren't they happy? Oh wait, they got all killed. Uniting my ass.
They were Russian. They got united with moscow because they were too weak to defeat the mongols themselves. Novgorod wasn't killed, its Russian and always will be

>Implying that's a bad thing.
Roaches and poles assimilating nations is really bad

>>2927382
During the Kievan Rus they were Russians with Russian dialects that diverged into seperate languages of the same family as Russian. because they descend from the same statehood, have the same customs, have similar languages, have the same religion, and were united with Russia again, they're Russian and not Polish, not Turkic, and not Baltic
>>
>>2927382
Also even if for a moment we think that they have nothing to do with Russia, Russia saved their ethnicities from being enslaved by roaches, converted, and assimilated.
>>
>>2927245
t. Zbignew Pulawski
>>
>>2927400
>They were Russian. They got united with moscow because they were too weak to defeat the mongols themselves.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Novgorod
>We are protecting you from Mongols
>In 16thC
>Russian logic
Also
>>2927400
>>2927408
20 Rubles has been transferred to your accounts.
>>
>>2927753
Internal disputes aren't conquest.
>>
>>2928487
Novgorod wasn't internal dispute.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veliky_Novgorod
>>
Because the Moscovites were the most barbaric and shity state of all the East Slavs.

Like today as in the past they bring only misery and death.
>>
>>2926419
>the perfidious fucks that would rather become vassals of absolute savages get their own country instead of their just dues
>we're supposed to be happy about this
Fuck off Ivan. Belarus is 100000000x better without you.
>>
>>2926419
Because inferiority complex
>>
>>2928688
All Rus prinicipalities becme vassals in one way or another, either to mongols or poland. but only muscovy managed to be independent
>>
>>2928679
Last I saw the most barbaric east slavs seem to be ukrainians.

>Like today as in the past they bring only misery and death.

They stopped misery and death caused by the roaches and catholics.
>>
>>2928745
>All Rus prinicipalities becme vassals in one way or another, either to mongols or poland. but only muscovy managed to be independent
Ekhem ekhem
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veliky_Novgorod

>>2928751
>They stopped misery and death
Did I miss something? Russia is still definition of misery.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.