[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You can press a button >Axis won WWII >Nobody who or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Italy_TBW.jpg (36KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Italy_TBW.jpg
36KB, 620x349px
>You can press a button
>Axis won WWII
>Nobody who or where you are, you and your family end up in a secure, comfy position.
>You can never go back to our timeline once the button is pushed
Would you do it?
>>
Why would I ever do that?
>>
>>2925077
>have to share with family
no ty
>>
good thread
Also I'd just grab the button and hold hold the world hostage threatening to unleash the man in the high castle if I could prove that the button works.
>>
>>2925077
/his/ his has became /pol/ and commies shills.
>>
>>2925089
How is this question /pol/? Go to your safe space on Reddit, kid.
>>
>>2925077
No. If Axis won a nuclear war between Japan and Germany would be just a matter of time
>>
>>2925089
this, why make an aggressively shitty thread like this OP? Is it because you touch yourself at night? Sage, if it wasn't obvious already.
>>
>>2925077
muslims would be allied with hitler
>>
>>2925098
>How is this question /pol/?
It is OP
>>
>>2925106
>No explanation.
>just take (((my))) word for it, goyim.
>>
>>2925077
You're going to have to define the consequences first, my man.
>>
>>2925077
>>Nobody who or where you are, you and your family end up in a secure, comfy position.
Because of that I'd press the button. Otherwise I wouldn't
>>
>>2925108
This a bait question, to discuss how better would would be under Nazi german (pol) or how bad (commies)
>>
>instant secure and comfy position

Would be tempted to push even ignoring the ideology tbqh
>>
>>2925077
No, of course not. In our timeline, the USSR stopped being murderous for the most part once Stalin died. The Nazis, had they won, would likely have continued to be murderous for at least a couple of decades. This is because they were a younger movement than the Bolsheviks, and also because unlike Stalin, Hitler didn't kill so many of his own government members as to fill them with a dread and disgust that would sweep away his ideas once he died.
>>
>>2925139
I theorize an Axis victory would have prolonged the concert of Europe with a few extra players.
>>
>>2925077
Ja
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.