[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/y3leaT-rtl4 >people really think that Israel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Yom_Kippur_War_map-2[1].png (65KB, 401x603px) Image search: [Google]
Yom_Kippur_War_map-2[1].png
65KB, 401x603px
https://youtu.be/y3leaT-rtl4

>people really think that Israel was made in reaction to the holocaust

how do we change the public perception?

also 50th anniversary of the arab world getting its dick kicked in, right by conquest goyim
>>
Do you really think Israel would exist had the Holocaust not happened? That was the impetus for surviving European Jews to leave en masse.
>>
>>2922807
the infrastructure already existed, all built by jews.
>>
Israel was formed by right of conquest. The UN made a declaration but the Jews had to kick out 5 Arab Armies to secure independence then fight 3 more wars to solidify it.
>>
File: photo-2.jpg (50KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
photo-2.jpg
50KB, 360x480px
>>2922787
>>2922832
beating post-industrial Arabs is like beating a handicapped kid in a short bus. Its nothing to be proud of ...infact Arabs got btfoed by...
>Turks
>British
>French
>Iranians
>Chad...literally Chad(look up Toyota war)
>>
>>2922906
guess thats why terrorisms a thing of the past huh
>>
>>2922941
>being able to drive a truck into a crowd or being able to detonate a bomb vest makes someone formidable
>>
>>2922832
guess that's why people's perception is that israel was made in reaction to the holocaust. right of conquest is a thing of the past
>>
>>2923026
they obviously havent been 'beat' considering they're still fighting
>>
>>2922906
having french military on their side might have payed a part, hmm?

>>2923028
they likely effected the UN vote, but the zionist movement was rather established at that time already.
>>
>>2922787
The nation of the jew has no right to exist.it was like this in the crusades.everyone thought the french and English will stay forever,but I don't see them anymore.israel will last more than the crusader nations due to the weakness of the Arabs,but I'm giving them another 70 years tops
>>
>>2922830
Autistic or troll ?
>>
>>2923104
zionists had already built hospitals and universities. they also had a council style governing body
>>
>>2923103
Another 70 years wouldn't sum up to more than the crusaders lasted, retard.
>>
>>2923111
Yeah cool.should I mention that the amount of Jews in palestine was negligible until 1945,so I don't think there were much built.amd even so,the British kept palestine purposely underdeveloped
>>
>>2923103
Holy shit Abdullah
>>
>>2923164
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=white+book
>>
I've given up fighting hasbara. The Jews are too powerful.

The best you can do is trade the truth quietly among the few with the brains and emotional constitution to listen and keep your head down. Knowing that media is lying at all times but holding on to the truth for yourself to keep you grounded.
>>
>>2923281
>>/pol/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.