[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Japanese like the Dutch better than the Spanish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: think.png (169KB, 638x367px) Image search: [Google]
think.png
169KB, 638x367px
Why did Japanese like the Dutch better than the Spanish and Portuguese?
>>
>>2921348
No missionaries
>>
>>2921353
this, they saw the dutch as interested only in trade and profit and willing to share much needed knowledge and technology without meddling in internal politics
>>
>>2921348
The Dutch are white like Nippon.
>>
>>2921348
The Dutch wanted to trade and had no interest in agressively spreading Christianity
>>
File: file.jpg (133KB, 1275x715px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
133KB, 1275x715px
>be in a colonized country
>desperately asking whitey for the secrets to all his success
>instead of telling you how to build better ships and guns and so forth, they instead tell you about the love and forgiveness of jesus christ

europeans were trolls
>>
>>2921348
japanese knew that christianity was a meme to pacify them using forgiveness and love while the europeans did the opposite
>>
>>2921348
they didn't shill christianity
>>
>>2921582
that's why christianity was so perfect for europeans. They could act in any way they wanted, and then speak as a two-face to any foreigner preaching love and forgiveness whilst secretly strategizing the overthrow of their society.
>>
>>2921348
>Why did Japanese like the Dutch better than the Spanish and Portuguese?

I mean, don't you?
>>
>>2921348

Because we were willing to jump around on the bible, showing that we only cared about trade. Stupid Spaniards insisted on spreading Christianity and Japan aint havin none of that
>>
>>2921348
The portuguese enslaved japanese people
>>
>>2921348
Because they didn't talk about religion, and the Japanese government saw new religions as a dangerous destabilizing factor.
>>
>>2921650
Japanese enslaved Japanese people. Portuguese just bought them. Not that it was right though, as it wasn't.
>>
>>2921661
>I was only buying what was being sold
they were only selling them because portuguese were buying them.
>>
>>2921582
Japanese have an higher IQ, after all.
>>
>>2922513
yeah but it didn't save them
>>
>>2921667
>they were only selling them because portuguese were buying them.
Portuguese were only buying them because someone was selling them.
>>
Autism calls to autism
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.