[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Alright guys, now that we've taken Haiti from the white

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2781.jpg (258KB, 457x760px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2781.jpg
258KB, 457x760px
>Alright guys, now that we've taken Haiti from the white man I want you all to be good boys! Don't let our sacrifice go to waste!
>(:
>>
File: George Washington.jpg (192KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
George Washington.jpg
192KB, 1200x1200px
>Okay guys now that we've fought against the tyrannical rule of the British I want us to make sure we keep this country great!
>Remember, only Europeans with good character can immigrate and no big government! I don't want everyone to be controlled by some tyrants again haha.
>(:
>>
File: Screenshot_20170606-232716.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170606-232716.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>tfw considered legally black on haiti, despite having pure aryan genes
>>
>>2918688
Dominican?
>>
>>2918693
Polish
>>
>>2918699
>pure aryan
>polish

Uncle Adolf would like a word with you
>>
>>2918693
Dominican Republic is not Haiti. Kys.
>>
>>2918657
>genocide the white people
>genocide the mulattos, just to make sure
>country remains an absolute shithole for 2 centuries
>blame white people

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>2918953
They only killed French, all other whites were generally left alone.
Cite your sources on them blaming white people today.
>>
File: 1790naturalization act.png (641KB, 1314x752px) Image search: [Google]
1790naturalization act.png
641KB, 1314x752px
>>2918673

:((((
>>
>>2921694

this kills the Italian
>>
>>2921694
>*blocks your path*
>*amends you*
>>
>>2920166
Practically all the white people in Haiti we're """""""""""""French"""""""""""""
>>
>>2921694
Reminder that Hispanics were considered white back then. My great grandpappy's WW1 draft ballot says white.
>>
>>2921947
>By the end of April 1804, some 3,000 to 5,000 people had been killed[22] and the white Haitians were practically eradicated. Only three categories of white people, except foreigners, were selected as exceptions and spared: the Polish soldiers who deserted from the French army; the little group of German colonists invited to Nord-Ouest (North-West), Haiti before the revolution; and a group of medical doctors and p
>>
>>2921947
>>2921955
>rofessionals.[13] Reportedly, also people with connections to officers in the Haitian army were spared, as well as the women who agreed to marry non-white men.[22]
so not really. the massacre was terrible but so was the system of slaving people to early death
>>
>>2921955
>>2921960
>...the white Haitians were practically eradicated.
So yes really. And yes slavery was bad, but most of the salvers, the big whites, had already left for France after the evacuation of Le Cap. The only people that they genocided were the small whites, which were little better than niggers themselves in terms of the social class system in Haiti.
Why are you working so hard to downplay genocide?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.