[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw belarussian ancestry >my ancestors were dog shit punching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: x5hb8.jpg (46KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
x5hb8.jpg
46KB, 917x871px
>mfw belarussian ancestry
>my ancestors were dog shit punching bags even muh Kievan Rus was a joke with no military accomplishments
thanks life
>>
maybe you could take pride in your personal accomplishments instead of your ancestors'
>>
>>2917567
But I was interested in history, it was my favourite hobby in fact. Was until I figured my actual nation was worthless and leearning about history of other nations is cuckold.
>>
>>2917581
just view yourself as Russian lol Belarus is just a meme country anyway should be part of russia
>>
>>2917592
Russians are pretty shit too. They only win if they outnumber the enemy they don't really have any noteworthy military accomplishments.
>>
I thought Belarus was a mere contemporary contrivance of history

it can't have an ancestry surely
>>
>>2917499
your past doesnt determine your future

do something and make your children proud
>>
File: 1489172339838.gif (954KB, 250x180px) Image search: [Google]
1489172339838.gif
954KB, 250x180px
>>2917581
>leearning about history of other nations is cuckold.
>>
>>2917605
Is military achievement the only way to measure success?
>>
>>2917499
>no military ahciememta
They sold slavs continuously into slavery without many revolts that's pretty successful
>>
>>2917663
They attacked undefended villages that's hardly badass.
>>
>>2917499
Could be worse. You could be Norse
>>
>>2917676
It's good enough for Americans to glorify the vikings, who were also mainly slavers and traders
>>
>>2917581
Why are you projecting yourself in history?
Why aren't you interested in other nations histories?
>>
>>2917715
The only reason to like history is to see what your ancestors were like.
>>
>>2917710

the whole of barbarian europe made slaves of their enemies, as did the romans, and unto the rest of the peopels of antiquity and barbarism in the world
>>
>>2917581
slavnig mentality right here and why slavs lost the Cold War
>>
>>2917499
You can always go full "we wuz" on Grand Duchy of Lithuania and piss off some Samogitians
>>
>>2920637
Belarus Wewuz doesn't piss me off as much as calling me Samogitian.
>>
>>2917499
> letting literal spooks spoil your mood
grow up
>>
>>2917499
Your nation fought for its survival and won. Thats more than I can say for the Incas, Aztecs, Iroquois, and others.
>>
>>2917710
Vikings had extensive trade networks that spanned from modern day Canada to Arabia, fuck off with your butthurt.
>>
>>2917499
could be worse OP

at least you're not Irish
>>
>>2917605
>Rekt Tatars
>Rekt Polish
>Rekt Swedes
>Rekt Frenchies
Kutuzov was god tier general, he is remembered to this day and is almost famous as napoleon.
>>
>>2917605
They have a few epic battles against the Golden Hordes tho
>>
>>2921419
>>Rekt Frenchies
Winter rekted us*
>>
>>2917499
Take the other side of your family ascendance or make your own path as >>2917634.
I also have belarussian ascendance (Aravsky)
>>
Belarusians are just russian-speaking lithuanians
>>
>>2917605
>They only win if they outnumber the enemy they don't really have any noteworthy military accomplishments.
thats a meme though
>>
I know that feel bro.
>>
>>2921424
Oh please, without his tactics Russia would lose the war.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.