[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we start a daily tradition of mocking the selections Goo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Google_Doodle.png (104KB, 387x348px) Image search: [Google]
Google_Doodle.png
104KB, 387x348px
Can we start a daily tradition of mocking the selections Google makes for its "This Day in History" section?

They literally don't mention D-Day anywhere.

https://www.google.com/doodles/teachers-day-2017-bolivia
>>
>>2917431
>google points out over events that happened this day in history that you won't hear plastered all over the news
>this is bad
I guess we should all only study Caesar Augustus right for our PhDs
>>
File: 1495935428431.jpg (25KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
1495935428431.jpg
25KB, 620x350px
>>2917431
its always some obscure female or minority's birthday , I just ignore it
>>
>>2917435
Would Sweden even be a country if the soldiers that died at Normandy didn't charge directly into the jaws of hell based on only the duty they had to their nation and the promise of passing liberty on to the next generation?
>>
How to have a doodle

Be a brown muslism woman who did something

Also love trumps hate xD please watch John Oliver
>>
I really have developed a healthy dislike of all swedish in this century

Where did it all go so wrong
>>
>>2917538
Dude same
>>
>>2917436
Are you that triggered?
>>
>>2917586
google gave me ptsd
>>
>>2917586
How are you not triggered?
How are you not disgusted by googles bias pandering shit?
>>
>>2917464
wow, you're totaly unbiased
>>
>>2917586
>it's a butthurt leftists tacitly admit the lunacy of their own beliefs by using right-wing critiques of leftism as insults against those that criticize them episode
Oh, I LOVE those episodes!
>>
>>2917464
To be perfectly honest the continuity into the future of Sweden, as a country and urheimat of the Swedish ethnicity, would probably be more secure if the Allies had NOT stormed the beaches at Normandy.

Just saiyan...
>>
>>2917660

the same could be said if there had never been reason for them to have stormed it
>>
>>2917645
You know, acknowledging the history of people who don't get that much attention does not have to be politically motivated.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.