[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>OI, Colonists, geez some of your tax or else >"Almighty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: king_george_iii.jpg (40KB, 466x466px) Image search: [Google]
king_george_iii.jpg
40KB, 466x466px
>OI, Colonists, geez some of your tax or else

>"Almighty God! They're trying to steal our money and destroy our lives! F-f-fucking Monarch never gets off our back!"

>Haha, just kidding, but in all seriousness, we just had this big war with France and India to protect ourselves and our colonies and you guys aren't paying any tax for your profits, if possible could you please pay tax, thanks a lot, really need your help in the future in case a certain manlet frenchman starts acting uppity (all hypothetical of course)

>"Fucking Monarch!!"
>*Publish ideologically motivated pamphlets*
>*Host cringey fraternity meetings with masonic symbols*
>*Create a non-existent legal structure and congress*
>*Destroys an important traded good (Tea)*
>*Rally troops against the monarch*
>*Make up lies about British soldiers shooting civilians*
>*Found an illegal state and win a series of wars purely because the Monarch had stretched resources*

>Guys, I really don't agree with what has occurred and all the pain that has been caused but I will be the first to recognise the United States as an independent nation

>"Haha! Fucking Brits y-y-yellow teeth haha!"

200 years later...
>20 trillion in debt
>Illegal wars
>Highest obesity rates
>Highest murder rates
>No culture or class

What did """"""""""""""""""The Untied States of America""""""""""""""""""" mean by this?
>>
Amerifats mad that we still rule the waves
>>
>>2916909
I understand you don't know how to use photoshop and can't make a pic but shitpost elsewhere
>>
>>2916909
>being so mad that you make an /int/ post on a history board
>>
>Brits still mad that there are more whites in America that B*itain
>>
>>2916919
>the largest Air Force in the world is the US Air Force
>the second largest Air Force in the world is the US Navy
>Britannia rules the waves
>>
>>2917302
yes, the waves themselves. The queen made a pact with fae folk to become sovereign of sea-foam, and no other part of the ocean, in exchange for eternal life.
>>
>>2916909

Good day colonials.

My name is George, and I have nothing but distain for you commoners. You are all feeble-minded jacobins, mere guttersnipes, and the spawn of thieves and rabble, swept from the gutters of our darkest streets and alleyways.

In truth, have any of you been chosen by the Creator to be invested with the divine right to rule over a quarter of the earth's surface in glorious majesty? I thought not. Your pettifogging obsession with rules and straight-jacketing religion amuses me greatly, as I spend my time supporting agrarian research and funding Mr. Herschel's investigations into the heavens.

We are well rid of you indeed; your yammering and ignorant unwashed were a sad distraction, duped as they are by the perfidious influence of the French tyrant into believing that anything a grubby mechanic or filthy hayseed may have to say has any relevance to the running of a modern state.

I give you not more than five or six decades before you are at one another's throats, like the bloody-minded zealots you are. In the meantime, enjoy your preacher-ridden "republic," wherein your grubby naughty engravings must be hidden in the corn crib lest you be pilloried in the square.

Faugh. I can write no more, the bile rises in my throat.
>>
>>2916909
They would have been fine with the taxes if the king and parliament hadn't broken British law by giving them no representation in government
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.