[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why dont those guys simply declare war to the west instead of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Flag_of_the_Arab_League.svg.png (126KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Arab_League.svg.png
126KB, 900x600px
why dont those guys simply declare war to the west instead of founding """terrorist rebels""" to do it for them?
why arent we invading them in the first place?
im not asking this in a pol way, just seems like it would be an obvious results with this much tension
in the past it wouldnt take this long to invade some place, is it because we all are in alliances that would trigger a world war?
>>
>>2916856
because they'd be obliterated
>>
/pol/ is further down the hallway, friendo
>im not asking this in a pol way
You are since the events that describe happened less then 25 years ago
Also,
>why arent we invading them
Let me guess, you're from the US
>>
>>2916859
that keeps the problem, actually makes it even more relevant
if there is fear of mutual obliteration i could understand, but this?
>>
>>2916861
nope, im from italy
im trying to collect some explanations on questions that i have that are basically stupid and cant be answered in any other way
and to point it again if you cant read, i dont want them to be invaded or invade us
im asking why it hasnt happened
>>
>>2916856
>declaring war to their master
Ur so cute
>>
>>2916856
>why arent we invading them in the first place?

The costs outweigh the benefits and the Israeli lobby is not strong enough in order to push for a war against the entire world. It can only push for wars against individual Arab countries that are against Western interests, such as Iraq or Syria, but not the entire Arab world.
>>
>>2916856
Because oil and Israel ally
>>
because anti-west attacks are just a recoil of radicalization aimed to win manpower for eternal shiite-sunni strugle
>>
The West is extremely aware of how it's military activity in the middle east only radicalizes more people there, as well as after the 300 billion dollar arms deal recently, there is no doubt in my mind we are supplying these terrorists as a false flag operation in the middle east, much like operation Northwood in Cuba.
>>
>>2916856
You think Arab leaders are ideologically motivated to use their political and economic leverage to promote Islamism, when really they are politcally and economically motivated to promote Islamist ideology to retain their political and economic leverage.
>>
>>2917036
since our game is taking them out one after another, why dont they just go full autism and attack us? seems pretty legit
>>
>>2916864
it's why they don't declare war on us
And we have no interest into turning the rest of the arab world into Iraq
>>
>>2917117
but their manpower and means are increasing daily
when the day their power is the same or higher than our what will we do?
>>
>>2917122
Meh not really
I mean the greatest military power is Turkey right now, and they're not exactly a global hegemon. Also think what happens to middle eastern economies when oil reserves dwindle in the following decades?
>>
>>2917130
i wonder about that, this petrol stuff is being said by a while but i dont see it ending anytime soon
but it's true that once out of it they will be useless shitholes
so it's time to run for green energy then, that is the true enemy of islam
>>
>>2917155
>green energy
you poor naive fool
>>
>>2917159
why?
>>
>>2917159
was thinking, do gyms link their machines to generators? it's a waste of energy
>>
>>2917198
you would need about 300.000.000 people riding a hometrainer for about 20 years to power new york for a few months
>>
>>2916881
because you won't be able to control their country
They will eventually wear you out.
Your invasion will be called a crusade by them.
The country you invade will be worse off because you will be replacing a system that works with a power vaccum.
>>
he is memeing, everyone is moving towards non fossil fuel sources of energy now
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.