[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it the only Christian groups that see Miscegenation as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 11

File: hellfire-1000x480.jpg (100KB, 1000x480px) Image search: [Google]
hellfire-1000x480.jpg
100KB, 1000x480px
Why is it the only Christian groups that see Miscegenation as sin are retarded white supremacists? Why are are Christians so eager to preach "anti-racism" (which they conflate with miscegenation) "love is love" "there is only one race the human race" when the people who care most about it are as fruitless as sodomites? Love=cum to these people. It just seems like a rejection of Logos to me. It's woven throughout the whole bible and the evil of it can be seen in it's effects and in the hearts of its most adamant supporters. they always end up doing mental gymnastics to deny Miscegenation is sin the same way you can see some gays denying homosexual is abomination. segregation is natural and gods will. ( and not 2nd class citizen/separate bathroom segregation but national ethnic borders) do they not have faith in the doctrine that everyone is held to the same standard under God? the excessive race denial just galvanizes people to become filled with hubris about their people.
>>
>>2916792
>segregation is God's will
>The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”

Anon, I don't know why you would think segregation is God's will. Literally no mental gymnastics are needed to point out that the entire narrative celebrates the unification of God's people. If anything you would have to bend like a pretzel in order to extract any narrative that suggests segregation is God's will when every element in the narrative points to a unification under the proper foundation which is righteousness. If the man is remotely right in heart, doesn't matter the race. I can't even begin to understand or see how you could extract otherwise.
>>
>>2916792

That's a nice pic of a thermal bath with guys flexing muscles
>>
>>2916827
yes God wants one big globalist state where everyone dies in each other on earth.

God wants everyone to be Christian and follow his law which includes the segregation of peoples.
>>
>>2916827
>Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”

Not relevant in the slightest. I'm not here to go over the same song and dance with rationalizing sodomites anyway.
>>
>>2916848
No anon.

The tower of Babel was brought down not because it was a globalist agenda, but because the people were about to be unified under an oppressive spirit.

The unification of mankind is not the problem, its WHAT they are unified under that's the problem. Under righteousness, under truth, under God's truth...that's where all the friction and lesson's are leading to.

Being a globalized state of any remotely detected ounce of oppression....the tower will inevitably come down. It's all about WHAT you are unifying under. If it's not truth, which is God, then it's coming down. Nothing will stop God, which is justice, fairness, and truth from reaching the people. It's what all this struggle is about, were clashing on the left, turn far right into another clashing, back to the left, and it's gettin narrow and narrow toward the right path.
>>
>>2916855
Fair enough, but it is relevant. The word and God's truth was worthy of every man on earth. In the mind and heart of a righteous man, he see's himself and a brother in everyone. That bond is the body, indestructible.
>>
>>2916888
i'm not talking about Babel. You have sodomy in your foolish heart. Willfully blind. This thread isn't about refuting all the segregation denying nonsense again and again. Unifying under Christ means segregation. You know it by the fruits as well as the word.
>>
>>2916792
They simply fail to realize that N*ggers and M*x*c*ns aren't human.
>>
>>2916893
>The word and God's truth was worthy of every man on earth

You have no idea what is even being discussed
You are conflating segregation with racism of course, as well as the spiritual with the psychical.
>>
>>2916906
But they are.
>>
>>2916914
>You have no idea what is even being discussed

Yeah I do, insecurity about race. Jealousy of seeing other men with certain women etc etc. An irrational and unhealthy mental grasping on the concept of race. Holding onto women that aren't even yours as if they somehow belong to you and only you. Basically it always boils down to women and jealousy. I've been there. I've seen blacks mad at black women for going with white dudes and vice versa. It's not exactly uncommon.

But when you grow up and get your eyes out of the lives of other people and let them walk their walk in life...basically be a man and mind you're own business and don't let jealousy rule your life...it's actually peaceful.
>>
>>2916792
I agree OP, its even more retarded when you consider that almost all "races/ethnicities" you see today are a result of various phenotypes mixing over time and populations coming in contact with eachother
>>
>>2916918
No they aren't. If they were, it would disprove the existence of God.
>>
>>2916938
See? You have sodomy in your heart. Of course. You think it's a matter of jealousy and covetousness not sodomy and how destructive is is to all those involved.
>>
PROVE GOD IS REAL
PROVE GOD ISN'T REAL
YOU FUCKING CAN'T YOU DUMB LOSERS
>>
>>2916938
>Literally you mad white boi

Grown ups are talking
>>
>>2917040
Being as involved in the lives of others with your mind as you guys are, as if life is a soap opera about who's dating who...isn't all that "grown up" to me anon.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bbEoRnaOIbs

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PU0TdksrLvo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd6PEDuROb0
>>
>>2917097
Dating is a nonsense word to excuse whores and whoremongers from fornicating. It's sin regardless of race. It's Sodomy. Lusts. the Antithesis of love.

Christians see sodomites with sorrow and disgust. You are so far gone you think someone who is anti-sodomy is just jealous and covetous. Surely all who keep Gods law against Miscegenation hope for more homosexuals as it means less competition for women or some nonsense.

We are obviously supposed to be concerned with the sex life of others.
>>
File: 1400292092948.png (61KB, 475x382px) Image search: [Google]
1400292092948.png
61KB, 475x382px
>tfw both atheist and white nationalist

Best of both worlds. Christianity is a cuck cult that preaches free love and tolerance.
>>
>>2917132
atheists and White nationalists worship homosexuals. "White" Nationalism is for confused mongrels
>>
>>2917124
Yes the media pushes it. lust filled reprobates love it, we know the unions don't last and the products come out confused and without identity. It's categorically pursued by fetishists and is loveless and godless. Being a christian race mixer is like being a gay christian, it's an oxymoron.

It's probably at it's worst with the depraved yellow fever shit. People go on sex tourism to other countries and the girls treat the men interchangeably as status symbols.
>>
>>2917143
I don't need a dead kike on a cross to tell me that faggots are degenerate.
>>
>>2917173
You need him to humble you and show you the truth. Atheism is a Nihilistic vortex

Dumb frogposter.
>>
>>2917127
Lol you can't force people to change, you'll never have that power. People who come around to repent do so if they feel that tug inside. Has nothing to do with you.

As for what I think, whether it's jealousy that motivates you, or if you just get off on waving your finger at "race mixers" like some ferry of judgement, it doesn't matter. Point is you're obsessing about nothing.

>>2917132
>best of both worlds
>literally tormented and obsessed with trivial shit about other peoples lives 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year after year

No offense anon, just doesn't sound like all that appealing of a lifestyle.

But I digress, you may carry on.
>>
>>2917188
>don't judge

Ah yes Jesus 4:20
>>
>>2917188
If it's no big deal and people are obsessing over nothing, why does it bother you that people complain? Surely you have better things to do than to defend racemixing to autistic virgins on an anime forum and yet here you are.
>>
>>2917188
You really need to go back to basics on the doctrine of righteous judgement. You are responsible to take the beam out of your brothers eye so long as you are not blinded yourself. You don't judge others to feel better about yourself in self-righteousness you do it because you care about them. Because sin destroys people it leaves scars. You want to avoid it in the first place and let go of it ASAP not just say it's not my problem what they do and if they repent. (or are even capable of doing so)
>>
>>2917210
Because it's not uncommon to see self proclaimed Christians spreading some obtuse version and I don't mind offering a contrasting perspective for the purpose of edification and learning more, myself included. Basically bounce dialogue off each other to get a clearer picture of what is what. I enjoy learning through contrast in general.
>>
>>2917237
You really haven't seen this conversation before? The thread wasn't to have the same debate over the same scriptures. It was about the arguments given (assumed to already be known for both sides combined with observation in the world which is clearly fruitless.
>>
>>2917225
You're all over the place anon. Not only that, but what's you're judgement? God's will is separation? This warrants a good finger waving in the face of people who are together of a different race? Forget the potential narrative that those people could possibly charitable and genuinely people of good heart. Forget all that, they need to be separated.

Lol in the event I'm not being trolled, seriously hope you reevaluate you're perspective. But regardless...good luck and godspeed on your journey for truth anon. I'll seriously be hoping the best for you.
>>
>>2916792
Why would any Christian see miscegenation as sin? It isn't, plain and simple.
>>
>>2916792
All the talk about righteous nations and chosen peoples. A "nation" used to be an ethnic group with a common culture and nor necessarily a government. Hence the concept of "nation-states."

Since god was big into collective punishment and different rules for different nations and making deals with "peoples" and not individuals, it can be argued that segregation was his jam.
>>
>>2916903
Unifying.....means segregation.

You don't know what at least one of those words means.
>>
>>2916888
Nope.

The building of the tower was stopped because it would have been successful, and fallen, spiritually dead and sinful men would have gained a portal into the third heaven. God was not going to allow that.

Just look at what God said. "United, there's nothing mankind cannot accomplish".

See, the third heaven is not above space; it overlaps the earth and our two heavens, atmo and space, at all points and at all times. People in the third heaven talk to people on earth, and angels travel between the two on ladders.

Babylon was stopped because Babylon would have worked.
>>
>>2917986
We don't. People claiming to be Christians, like the KKK and Catholics and mormons, do.
>>
>>2916903
>you have sodomy in your foolish heart
You are protestant aren't you?
>>
>>2918911
No, the protestants are judeaizers
>>
>>2917342
There's more to marriage than charity and "good heart".
>>
>>2918161
Unifying means unifying under Christ not literally as peoples.

>>2918156
God only had different rules for peoples in so much as they could handle it. The jews were the best option at the time. When you thrust it all at once you just end up paganizing Christianity.

But yes a narrative of segregation is woven throughout the bible and for good reason. We can see it's affects on the world like any other sin, it does not bear good fruit. Logistically it's only become a major issue in modern times, although it was clearly an issue pre-flood.
>>
File: simple-truth.jpg (7KB, 630x170px) Image search: [Google]
simple-truth.jpg
7KB, 630x170px
>>2916792
If you're going to adopt a religion that clearly states, over and over again, that the Jews are God's chosen people, and you aren't Jewish, then obviously you're going to have to adjust that religion to be all inclusive (possibly based on one line from the messiah).

It's kind of amazing the Christians are racist at all, given their entire religion is based on cultural appropriation.
>>
>>2918938
>But yes a narrative of segregation is woven throughout the bible and for good reason.
It makes sense when you think about it.
Not everyone's culture comes to Christ at the same time or even at all. What happens if your spouse from a converted culture lapses back into their pre-Christian faith? or secretly raises your children in another faith?

It's not that love across cultures is bad per se, it's just inherently more perilous to the fate of you and your children's souls.

It's not that Love between races or people's is wrong, the problem is that it is perilous.
>>
>>2918951
I'm not jewish. It was the jews that were claiming this over and over again. They used the Talmud to make permissible everything unpermissable in the torah, and then bragged God needed them and that it wasn't the other way around.

>>2918955
Two races can not love just as two men can not love. it is always lust.
>>
>>2918960
>Two races can not love just as two men can not love. it is always lust.
I think it's hypothetically possible. Just unlikely.
>>
>>2919025
It's always the result of rationalizing sin. They know it is wrong inherently unless they are wholly morally dead and end up bargaining. it's okay but only between these types of peoples, it's okay if we both profess to be christian, it's okay when there are no other options, it's okay when it's a man going to a foreign land and doing it but not a women. The effects it has on children, the incompatibility people inherently have and how it destroys the roles of people should be enough that it doesn't appeal to anyone with a good heart.

It's the inverse of Incest. I don't think true love between family is possible.

It's the inverse of incest. Family members do not fall in love. but then again I don't even think love between fornicators and adulterers is possible.
>>
>>2919078
>I don't think true love between family is possible.
That's an interesting way of putting it that I had not considered.
>>
>>2919101
It's important to note Incest is not (primarily) wrong because of inbreeding depression, just as Miscegenation is not primarily wrong because of outbreeding depression. It's wrong because it distorts family roles. Your sister is not your lover just as your neighbor is not your roommate.
>>
File: 1494425957268.jpg (24KB, 436x462px) Image search: [Google]
1494425957268.jpg
24KB, 436x462px
>>2917132
my nigga
>>
>>2918926
C'mon anon, Lol marriage isn't even the focal point here. I mean marriage itself isn't even advocated unless you really need it. What is a focal point though, is that when God chose David, it was because of his heart, who he was internally. Neither the prophet or the people saw who David really was. God proceeds to point out he judges the heart when man judges the surface.

So to expand on THIS focal point in relation to OP implying that segregation is God's will-- As if the outside means anything when the inside of the man, the heart, is remotely correct, is crazy. David wasn't perfect mind you, he continuously made mistakes, but he was repentant. "A man truly after God's heart."

So my point is, Lol this is a ridiculous topic and discussion to even be having when race or the surface of the man doesn't even matter. It's who the individual is inherently.

But according to OP, you take a mixed race couple....their hearts are in line with God's will, they're charitable, God fearing (which means the fear the ultimate truth and justice and perfect judgement, perfection it self).....all that doesn't matter because they need to be split apart because of the surface of their body.

Lol yeah...I don't think so.

Either this is a troll or some new strange attempt at Christianity.
>>
>>2918167
Anon...they were building with mud in comparison to what we build with today. I think you're bringing too much fantasy into a story that has limited detail. None of what you said can be confirmed.

What can be confirmed though?

Nations can be formed under an oppressive ideologue that exploits innocent people for the sake of limitless construction. What the ancients would call an ideologue, was a spirit. The realm of thought wasn't taken lightly, even then.

That's what Babel was, a unification under defiance and a corrupt spirit/ideologue that would have caused more harm for people than good.

Now if Nimrod was Gilgamesh and Gilgamesh was Nimrod. Men who share similar narratives as "post flood rebels" who were "mighty men" and "who built a tower"... who were they?

We know more about Gilgamesh due to the Sumerian texts unearthed than we do about Nimrod. But just a BRIEF look into this man's alleged impact on his people as leader and law maker...he gave himself the right to rape or have a women the night before her marriage.

You see? This is a subtle look into their primitive ideologue, a primitive oppressive dominance, that men of power would have had to use against innocent people, a primitive "spirit" these people would impose on each other. That WOULD HAVE remained in place forever had the tower not come down.

They were unifying all wrong. They were defiant to God, God being the one truth. The one perfection. The optimal path that all men will eventually adopt after they learn from all mistakes. After all mistakes are made, all that remains is the only option left. Which is the inevitable path of righteousness. Which is God's path.

"Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth"
>>
>>2919424
Because the meek are people who aren't cowards, but humble, they aren't morbid competitors. They can share and exercise charity unconditionally. Seeking nothing in return, because they simply don't care for a return on their investment. It's evolution. As all the morbid competitors will kill eachother for the world, people will adapt to their mistake, and the path of the meek will be the only one sustainable.

Again, it's evolution. It's who and how one will remain in the end.
>>
>>2919369
According to OP "a mixed race couple....their hearts are in line with God's will, they're charitable, God fearing" Isn't possible because they are living in Sin.

> marriage itself isn't even advocated unless you really need it

What? Marriage is commanded it is the only way love can exist, man can go on and love and life is good. Celibacy for its own sake as a virtue in itself (celibacy isn't virtuous, fornication is just sinful) is Gnostic garbage.
>>
According to Christian belief, all the world will be united under the Christs rule. So the ultimate goal is globalization.
Whether this includes segregation or not doesn't really matter. We can speculate all night long. But the fact remains, we're all just speculating.
Nobody ITT has presented any new testament quotes supporting segregation.

>>2918167
>Just look at what God said. "United, there's nothing mankind cannot accomplish".
In what Bible is that?
>>
>>2916827
If I recall, Paul still shat on the homos
>>
>>2919440
Nvm, I found it.
Genesis 11:6
>>
>>2919440
Acts 17:26
Verse Concepts
and He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation,
>>
>>2919468
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+17:26

26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.

full quote they cut off from one man for some dumb reason.
>>
>>2918960
>Two races can not love just as two men can not love. it is always lust.

Like how does one come this conclusion? Is this your own experience with lust you're trying to make sense of?

Because a beautiful face is a beautiful face. "A fair appearance" is exactly that. Doesn't matter the race. Lust is a whole different thing unto itself, that's the whole point of identifying it and discerning the difference between it and other. Lust is thoughtless, it's just gratification. It's literally impossible to call love lust or vice versa, they're two things unto themselves.

I mean if I marry someone of my own race, see a beautiful black girl and cant control myself and have to pursue her, yeah that's lust. But if I marry someone of a different race and can remain a faithful husband and refuse/rebuke other women....lol you can't just claim that's lust because of race.
>>
>>2919436
I'm pretty sure it was Jesus, Peter or Paul that pointed out that marriage can interfere with what God and Christ can do through you. It wasn't forbidden, just if you wanted to me more effective in righteousness, it's better to serve God/Christ alone vs God/Christ and a wife.

This doesn't mean go out and be a braggadocios about not having a wife, but only if you can truly be ready to be on the move for the calling etc etc
>>
>>2919495
>Because a beautiful face is a beautiful face. "A fair appearance" is exactly that. Doesn't matter the race

This is lust. Being attracted to someone does no mean the attraction is good. Categorically a desire for miscegenation is lust. Just like a desire for incest or children or bestiality or whatever. These are not sexual partners if you see them as such something is wrong in your heart.
>>2919512
No, This was all Gnostic influence. Gnostic's hated the physical world and believed it to be made by Satan while God only created the spiritual. Marriage and having children was seen as sinful to them as life on earth itself was sinful. They wanted people to focus only on God, (which they failed at because God wants us to be fruitful on earth) and deny all worldly things. to the point some didn't even eat. It was selfish and foolish asceticism.
>>
>>2919532
>Just like a desire for incest or children or bestiality or whatever.
Why would you lead with examples like that?
>>
>>2919450
He didn't hate the homosexuals. He was disgusted, sure. But there's a huge difference. God doesn't even hate homosexuals, but is disgusted. Huge difference. I mean homosexuality is synonymous with death as there is no reproduction from the practice. Lust is something different too, it's a complete submission to appetite. That's not the same as a man having issues with his sexuality and love. These 'homosexuals' have a legit struggle as far as I can tell. They aren't filled with lust, but a strange feminine element. They want love etc etc. That might just be their cross they have to carry, who knows.

But I've heard some genuine testimonies of homosexuals repenting. They were people who put God, which again, is truth, first. They weren't threatened with hellfire, but acquired a genuine insight and appreciation for that greater element which is God. I don't understand how this works and homosexuals and liberals will probably read this as if it were insanity, but how does anyone explain a conversion without sounding insane?

All I know, is be careful who you judge and "who you think God hates"...because I've seen people with some serious struggles in life and I've seen people repent wholeheartedly. No thanks to the "Christians" who stayed insulting them. You don't know who's capable of repenting. Could be the guy who brushed you off and called you a religious nut.

I'm almost positive that's why we were commanded to brush our feet and walk away at rejection or when mocked. We aren't commanded to stand outside of homes and business with picket signs claiming "God hates fags". You don't have a clue who will repent or get a glimpse of truth.
>>
>>2919537
Because they are all similar. You should not be attracted to them, and acknowledging or thinking someone is pretty does not mean the thought that they would wake a good sexual partner should ever cross your mind. Are you attracted to every pretty person you see?
>>
>>2919558
The Bible strongly implies that Homosexuals are reprobates and incapable of repentance. There sin goes beyond their sodomy. There is a difference between those that burn with lust for other men and those who engage in sodomy with the opposite sex or because they were confused (on drugs, molested, brainwashed) though.
>>
>>2919532
Lol dude, you need to get your definitions in order. You can't call love lust or vice versa, they're two different motives. And race does not automatically dictate lust since you can lust for just about anyone of any race at anytime. You meet someone you are willing to be faithful to, then that's it...lol you can't just jump in and redefine the natural order of love those people are experiencing. You can love and be faithful to anyone, you can lust after anyone. The difference is based on the heart/intent.

And there is nothing wrong with appreciating beauty, to call someone beautiful who is beautiful. That's only a problem if you have issues with lust. It's a thing of its own man.
>>
>>2919581
>You can love and be faithful to anyone,

You don't actually believe this though. You can not love family members. Or children or the same sex etc etc. Any desire to marry them is a lustful one and will remain a lustful one in marriage because they are not viable partners.
>>
>>2916848

No ethnicity or group is remotely genetically pure. Any phenotype map will show you this.
>>
The correct interpretation of the Bible is of a petty, cruel, resentful creator tormenting and abusing his creations like a young sociopath torturing his pet cat.
>>
>>2919569
"The Bible" also says, God wishes NONE to suffer but for ALL to come to repentance.

And the reprobates are simply people who perpetually deny the truth at all cost. Which is the exact OPPOSITE of repentance.

You have to be careful with that book. It was used to falsely accuse people of witchcraft in which innocent lives were taken. Women who were burned alive at the hands of mob mentality.

There are a multitudes of struggles people face, people who are actually confused and in need of truth and help. It's not just "label these as trash and throw these away"...that's you taking orders like a robot without actually focusing on the struggle.

Also worth noting that the Israelite's used their religious books to condemn others, including Christ.The truth is we don't know will be called.
>>
>>2919606
>we are all mixed up anyway! race is a social construct! race doesn't exist! God Doesn't care!

Why do you people give such obvious lies to justify indulging in your sodomy?
>>
File: 1494061448991.jpg (7KB, 167x144px) Image search: [Google]
1494061448991.jpg
7KB, 167x144px
>>2919599
....Okay, anon.
>>
>>2916956
quit being edgy you retard. moses married a black women ffs.
>>
>>2919599
What does this have to do with race though? If You are creating circular reasoning and creating your own mental gymnastics to verify your nonexistent argument. Read the bible again, and pay attention this time. Christ. All of the "points" you just made are mutually exclusive from race. The point is a man and women coming together to be one in the flesh bro and of course having children, which again can be done between any race. You cannot possibly know that any interracial union is built on lust because YOU do not simultaneously understand the thought, consciousness, and motives of all people.
Sorry, but I just feel like this is a veiled /pol/ thread. The lack of reading comprehension an critical thinking/ meditation is just too real.
>>
>>2919626
reprobates are blasphemers of the holy spirit. They can not repent. God has infinite ability to repent but man has limited ability to genuinely ask for repentance.

Witchcraft (as in satanism regardless of any actual magic) was a real issue and the narrative that is was all innocents is a lie.

Suffering is the medicine of the soul. Got wants people who sin to suffer so they get better. He does not want them to suffer in their own depravity, disconnected from his love.
>>
>>2919629
Call it sodomy all you want you want but God's will( for all nations to be under one Church) is God's will and no amount of false prophecy or mental gymnastic will change the truth. I also find it hilarious how the only one that actually seems to be doing mental gymnastics here is you.
>>
File: IMG_0054.jpg (56KB, 283x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0054.jpg
56KB, 283x315px
But if doing away with the segregation of "races" is a sin, why is it not listed as such in the Bible?
>>
>>2919637
>What does this have to do with race though?

I'm pretty sure he's been trolling this whole time m8.
>>
>>2919637
I know all interracial unions are built on lust the same way I know all homosexual relations are built on lust. This thread wasn't about looking at all the arguments again which you are unaware of. Come back later when you understand what is being discussed.
>>
>>2916956
What are you even talking about, anon? How does that even make sense? That's it I knew this thread was too good to be true.
Out >>>/pol/
>>
>>2919636
Moses married an Ethiopian which we don't even know for sure was not his race, it could have been something like a frenchman marrying a swede (still a venial sin) Regardless God rebuked Aaron because he was trying to ursurp power from moses which would result in chaos. He wasn't judging moses out of actual concern for his sin.
>>
>>2917124
>>2917167
Found the same fag.
>Stupid pop music videos represent the interracial couple experience for all.
>yellow fever defines every Asian-White relationship

All that mental gymnastics is glorious btw. Nice try, you almost had me thinking this was a legit thread with thoughtful discussion.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>2919656
We all know what's being discussed here: your own hangups and your attempts to assign them to an existing moral system that has nothing to do with them. Unless you're a Mormon in which case LOL.
>>
>>2919647
They can't repent BECAUSE they refuse to repent. They are basically wired to keep doing what they're doing at any cost. They're in complete denial and defiance. They can repent at any time, but they simply can't because they have no desire to. God's love and mercy as stated over and over is ever lasting.

What you are describing is a constant accusation with no hope. That's not God.
>>
>>2919671
Not a samefag. Just use appchanX and hid the post. it will hide all other posts the person made.

Crying /pol/ is retarded anyway.
>>2919673
Reprobates often beg for repentance when something goes wrong by their words but not in their hearts. They do not think what they did was wrong, they just want to avoid punishment for it.
>>
File: IMG_0654.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0654.gif
613KB, 498x498px
But if doing away with the segregation of "races" was a sin, wouldn't it be listed as such in the Bible?
>>
>>2919685
Well, I'm not going to pretend like I can read the minds of someone who's struggling with changing and claim I know their judgement. So we can agree to disagree on this.
>>
>>2919672
Yes. Just like everyone who criticizes homosexuals is secretly gay.
>>
>>2919699
You will know them by their fruit. If people "repent" and then like a dog they return to their vomit they were not genuine in their repentance.
>>
>>2919656
But you don't though. You don't know any about how any one man or woman may feel about each other. A white couple or Black couple can more often than not more lustful than a Black and Asian couple and you wouldn't even know. You aren't in their heads or their hearts.
You "know" all homosexual coupling is lustful sin because God directly said so in the bible. Yet he said nothing of interracial couples along as it is simply: "Man and woman coming together in one flesh" and having kids and worshiping the one true God.
I don't even thing think you actually read the entire bible. Just the parts that are fitting with you thinly veiled racist agenda.

Read Leviticus again if you're actually going to compare God's view on homosexuality with interracial marriages. I seriously think you are trolling npw because this is just ridiculous.
>>
>>2919700
I never suggested that you secretly want to bone African girls. I stated you have some serious hangups about race, which is plainly evident, and you're laughably trying to paste this onto Christianity as if this isn't coming from you.
>>
>>2919636
Yes? And? Moses, like the JEW that he was, sinned quite often. That's why he kept getting himself and Israel punished.

>Speak to the rock
>Hits the rock

>>2919658
It's very simple, if you weren't cucked out of understanding. God, being Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnibenevolent, wouldn't make worthless, soulless humans. Since shitskins clearly do not have souls or human intelligence, God must have created them as a sort of animal.
>>
>>2919711
>You don't know any about how any one man or woman may feel about each other

But I do because the bible in clear on this. I know categorically all incestuous relationships contain no love and you know it too.

You are coming into a discussion when you are totally ignorant of what is being debated. The fat that biblical anti-miscegenation and pro-segregation is totally new to you shows you lack understanding. This is meant to be a level 2 discussion with people already familiar with both sides of the debate.
>>
>>2919719
This.
Can we report this thread as /pol/ bait now? I'm seriously upset that actually wasted time giving this the benefit of the doubt. Hardly any of this was a thoughtful reflection on God's word or even critical thinking regarding the text. Like even if you were an atheist reading the Bible as literature book and came to this conclusion I would still be upset with such a person.
>>2919732
>cuck
>shitskins
>you know every or even most black people from watching tv

OUT >>>/pol/
>>
>>2919732
Making yourself look ridiculous to make others look ridiculous by association is pathetic.
>>
>>2919709
I don't think those necessarily go hand in hand.

The tax collector who put his head down and hit his chest and simply said "sinner" was more just before God than the pharisee who thanked God for not making him like the tax collector.

Knowing someone by their fruit is more applicable to friend vs foe, imo anyways, not really relative to someone who's struggling with the flesh. Judging someone mid fight I don't think is our place. But seeing the fruit of a deceiver, which would be a lie, or a reputation as a liar, seeing his fruit and being able to identify him from the rest isn't really the same I don't think.
>>
>>2919739
It was brought up in the past to justify SLAVERY. It is not completely knew to me but I know b.s. when I see it.
How funny, God directly said incest in the bible was bad too. You're not fooling anyone.
OUT >>>/pol/

>>2919751
Dude, don't try to glean an intellectual discussion form this thread. There is none to be had. Just let it go and except that you fell for another bait thread.
>>
>>2919751
You think the pharisee was bearing good fruit? They were anti-christ. You are just comparing one sinner to a much more sinner. The pharisee were unrepentant sinners that rationalized all their sins and judged others to bring themselves up instead of to help them.
>>
>>2919766
Slavery is obviously wrong. Segregation would mean slavery wouldn't even be possible.
>>
>>2919766
You keep conflating anti-miscegenation, segregation and race realism with extreme racism. and this only makes racism more common, people become fulled by hate and pride instead of logos.
>>
>>2919766
>>2919766
>Dude, don't try to glean an intellectual discussion form this thread. There is none to be had. Just let it go and except that you fell for another bait thread.

Lol yeah I'm starting to see that now, but I thought I was replying to a sincere poster this time...
>>
File: 987289758293475.png (644KB, 900x521px) Image search: [Google]
987289758293475.png
644KB, 900x521px
>>2919768
See, this guy right here...like this has to be either an issue with reading comprehension or a troll. But who trolls that hard and subtlety? Like the reason I want to lead to lacking ability of reading comprehension is because who can troll this subtle and not be bored?

Regardless...finally getting tired, might nibble on another slice of pizza, you guys be safe out there, stay frosty, do your best to stay on the straight and narrow, your all bros as far as im concerned, and yeahh..... you stay frosty out there anons...
>>
>>2919826
Please return to reddit
>>
>>2918174
The Catholic Church hasn't viewed miscegenation as a sin in at least a generation. Next you'll be saying we sacrifice the homeless to Mary.
>>
>>2919773
>>2919786
I used it as one example where it was used to show the lack of it's so called "truth."
Regardless, based on my other posts, again, you clearly have not read the entire bible if you believe you can assume all interracial couplings as lustful behavior by association. I think it is you with the corrupted mind if that is all you can assume from interracial couplings, even when they are both Christian and devout. This is more so considering when none of the comparisons you made had an equivalent negative emphasis with interracial coupling. This is just mindless assertions showing poor meditation on the word.

Again, go read again or at least get off this board with your nonsense.
>>
>>2919907
You are totally unaware of the debate. Slavery has nothing to do with what is being argued and arguments that supported slavery are not the same used for what we are arguing here. You just keep conflating terms, I can see where you are viscerally coming from, you are just totally ignorant of the discussion. I am not trying to argue with you. This thread was supposed to be about how these things manifest in the world. For people already away of the biblical arguments. Why pro-miscegenation are often godless sodomite and while anti-miscegenation is often liked to racist pagan supremacists.
>>
>>2919773
>race-based slavery is the only slavery

Okay now I KNOW you're trolling.
>>
>>2919998
Now you are arguing in bad faith. We both the the context. We were talking about how people were using biblical arguments for slavery during the great slave trade. And very rarely today shit like the curse of ham nonsense, people purporting that blacks are destined to be slaves.

I also can't think of any people who enslaved their own.
>>
>>2920011
Blacks in West Africa enslaved their own all the time, who do you think was selling the Europeans black slaves, you three-bit jackanape? Read a book nigger.

>Inb4 they don't count because they were enslaving the people from the next village over, who were a "different people".

If you want to get that stupid, then by your logic no one should get married to someone from outside of their town.
>>
>>2920055
Blacks in west africa did not enslave their own. It was different tribes and different nations who lost wars. regardless of them being black. You think anti-segregation means it's okay to have one big unified europe or something?

I'm genuinely not sure though. Maybe the slavs enslaved slaves or some people enslaved their own criminals or something.
>>
>>2920065
>anti

pro.
>>
>>2920065
>Different tribes and different nations who lost wars.

So, people from the next village over. Just as I thought.

So, if I understand you correctly, you think that all nations should just ignore each other and never interact, correct? So: under your policy, what do you do with America, which is full of people who (like me) are a mix of several ethnic groups (Dutch, Norwegian, and British)? Hell, what about Britain? Should it be cut up into a Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and England? But wait, if you go further back, those countries were divided into even SMALLER nations! Does it make God angry when someone from Cardiff marries someone from Carmarthen? Is that the same as fucking a goat, like it is with Swedes and the Dutch? How fine does "God" draw the line, teacher?

And, bonus question: are you saying my mother and father don't love each other, because one's the descendant of Brits and and the other's a Dutch? And on what grounds other than "because the bible" because I bet you wear polyester, which is also a sin.
>>
File: hell2.jpg (57KB, 832x552px) Image search: [Google]
hell2.jpg
57KB, 832x552px
>>2916792
>muh divine retribution
>>
>>2920082
>next village over

totally bro.

>So, if I understand you correctly, you think that all nations should just ignore each other and never interact, correct?

No retard.

>So: under your policy, what do you do with America

america is the great Satan. Wait for it to fail and/or do what you can to reform so it isn't as bad.
> Should it be cut up into a Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and England?

absolutely. Empires are bad.

> Does it make God angry when someone from Cardiff marries someone from Carmarthen?

To some extent. it's just a venial sin. If you want a comparative example look at incest and levels of severity.

Mongrel "white" people are not good. it's the same shit on a smaller scale.
>>
>>2920082
>bet you wear polyester, which is also a sin.

alright are you an atheist or something? Are you going to start talking about seafood next? Don't be so sophomoric, although I know it's hard because you don't know what is being discussed and still think you should be arguing. I don't know why you want basic statements of truth. I'm not going to go though essays explaining them you are expected to already know.
>>
>>2920109
I'm really not away of the cultural and ethnic division in wales so it's likely not Sin at all. Cities are not borders for segregation if that's what you mean. Something very venial would be something like a cornishmen and a briton.
>>
>>2920109
Consider the following:
-You say marrying anyone outside of your village, basically, is a sin.
-BUT, if you only marry in your village, you get pretty incestuous within only a few generations.
-Incest, by your own admission, is also a sin.
-So, if you marry outside of your village it's a sin, and when you marry inside of your village, it also quickly becomes a sin.
-Therefore, there is no real situation where marriage is not a sin.
-BUT, marriage is a sacrament from God and holy.
-Something holy cannot be sinful.
-SO, why would God make a system where marriage is holy, but it is effectively impossible, if the system is properly followed, for the marriage to not be sinful?

follow-up question:

-Mary and Joseph were from two different towns, and therefore, according to genetic drift, had a similar genetic difference as people from Cardiff and Carmarthen AT LEAST. Was the marriage of Christ's earthly parent's sinful?
>>
>>2920120
>Are you an atheist?

Catholic, actually.
>>
File: Christian-Natalism.gif (2MB, 359x253px) Image search: [Google]
Christian-Natalism.gif
2MB, 359x253px
>>2919532
>My son is going to LOVE being born into rebellion against an all-powerful and wrathful being and be destined for eternal torment unless he works out his own salvation

Almonds and so on
>>
>>2920140
>You say marrying anyone outside of your village, basically, is a sin.

No I don't. You thought west africans enslaving others was equivalent of going to other towns which is untrue. I didn't think the places you put were both in wales. I have the minimum for it to be a venial sin as something along the lines of a cornish person with some other native briton.

>BUT, if you only marry in your village, you get pretty incestuous within only a few generations.

depends on the size of the village. You can have healthy genetics for an indefinite amount of time with a population in the hundreds. 3rd cousins are actually the most fertile partners. Regardless is also depends on if they are seen and treated as family. A close third cousin can be more incestuous than a 1st cousin you have has no contact with. regardless you can marry outside your village with your own people.
>>
>>2918951
This. The fact that racism is still prevalent in Christianity shows how inadequate it is.
>>
>>2920183
There is unironically no racism in Christianity. If there it's the equivalent to winning the special Olympics are all peoples are deeply flawed.
>>
>>2916792
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."
Even the word Catholic means universal. You'd literally be better off trying to promote Judaism as a race-specific religion.
>>
>>2920205
All are equal before the lord. It does not mean everyone is the same. You know men and women are still distinct unless you are full on satanist. this is elementary.
>>
>>2920216
>All are equal before the lord
>It does not mean everyone is the same.
If everyone is equal in the eyes of the Creator of the universe and is judged and loved by the same standards, what could any other earthly differences matter? If you seriously believe in God and that after the last judgement we'll all live with Him in His kingdom what could the color of your skin or your children's (who haven't gotten a chance to commit a sin aside from the original one) possibly matter?

Maybe you see Christianity as a tool for unification more than an actual faith but it's incredibly dishonest to try and pretend it preaches anything like racism. Paul even baptizes an Ethiopian and all the marriage comments only discourage unions to non-Christians, and even then they don't outright forbid them. This is why Varg and the other faggots fell back to paganism, they know it's impossible to reconcile honest Christianity with ethnocentrism.
>>
>>2920235

Please stop being a gnostic lunatic to defend sin. using your logic everyone should be some new age no gender monstrosity.
>>
>>2920250
>using your logic everyone should be some new age no gender monstrosity.
Most people don't want to be that, though. They just want to live in peace in a supportive community, you can ask them. That's what give Christianity its big appeal back then, you weren't turned away no matter who you were as long as you believed. Like I said, you're better off looking into other religions or making up your own if you want some kind of "white identity".
>>
>>2920235
No one is saying is preaches racism. You don't don't what racism is you think it means "differences exist" when racism is by definition supremacist. It's in the same vain people might call traditional men and womens roles "sexist" when sexism is hate of those roles.
>>
>>2920263
>christian telling someone to look into other religions or make up their own

nice evangelizing there.
>>
>>2920266
You know damn well what I mean.

>>2920285
I'm not a Christian or religious in any way.
>>
>>2920292
Then you are foolish. You can not understand scripture if you go into it thinking it is a lie. You'd have to be to think the scripture means.

There is nothing non- Christians love more than telling people how to be Christians.
>>2920292
>you know damn well what I mean

Yes. You mean you don't know what racism is and think i'm advocating racism.
>>
>>2920266
Stop equating gender to race this is ridiculous. Even if you went word by word by the Bible, nothing in OPs post makes sense. God did not condemn the different cultures because of their skin or facial features, he condemned them for practicing pagan religion plain and simple. Stop using Christianity as a tool to separate biblically lawful marriages between a Man and Women of God. That is not what God said. You can do as much mental gymnastics you want and pretend that when God spoke against homosexuality and lust that automatically included a relationship between a man and women of different races by default. Stop comparing it to sexuality. Race is indisputably just how you are born not even your behavior. That comparison to gender roles and sexism was just fuck retarded because God does not want any race doing anything else but loving their neighbor, following his law.and serving him anyway. None of this automatically damaged when a man or woman marries a person of different race. I have this feeling you don't even understand what a relationship is because you think that two races of people couldn't just get together because they had a lot in common/ similar interests with each other(happens often actually). But then again you're idea of gender roles probably dictates that men and women have nothing in common(besides their race and God) personality wise or interest wise.

The church is universal and you are not God to know better and judge that every interracial relationship between a Man and a Woman is built on lust based on your own corrupted preconceived notions about other races, especially when it was not written in the bible! This is actually blasphemy and putting words in God's mouth, as much as any sjw group trying to say homosexuality is ok. Again, if you're not trolling, go back and read your bible.
>>
>>2920354
> God did not condemn the different cultures because of their skin or facial features

never said this. Fuck off retard.
>>
>>2919946
But that problem is it's NOT true since there are interracial couples within the church who are devout Christians. I know people like that for crying out loud. I keep telling you this but you want to ignore it and pretend that you somehow know that every interracial marriage is lustful and that somehow same same race marriages are less prone to this(lol). Marriage is hardly about just sexual attraction often people get together due to similar interests. This is actually the reason why interracial marriage at the end of the day it not so frequent. However, that doesn't mean that anytime it happens it is due to lust. If anything, using general race theory, people of the same race be more likely to be solely based on sexual attraction since most people find what they have seen most or their life, or what looks more similar to them as attractive. If a different race of people get together mainly due to having similar interests and personality(one of them being followers of Christ) how it that an issue? Can their be lust? Sure but not anymore than same race and you have no definitive proof otherwise. Not scientifically with statistics and not with the bible which makes it even worse! The point is YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT BRINGS EVERY INTERRACIAL AND NON INTERRACIAL COUPLE TOGETHER and the bible does NOT TELL you so because it's not even written, unlike homosexuality and incest. Therefore you cannot extrapolate in the same way.
Your entire logic is flawed even outside of racism and that's what I keep trying to tell you. I deferred to racism and slavery because that is the only reason any of these arguments have ever been adamantly used and most importantly IT IS FLAWED for the many reasons I keep repeating. I can only assume now that this lack of logic and biblical backing that you seem so sure to push throughout this thread is some sort of racial agenda.
Again, READ YOUR BIBLE.
>>
>>2920358
But yet you made the most ridiculous false equivalency and keep making it: that interracial coupling is akin to support for homosexuality and more laughably denying it is akin to denying gender roles between men and women. Both of which are mutually exclusive from race. Though God never spoke so much of gender roles outside of "women should not wear men's clothing and men women' or "wives should respect their husbands and husbands love their wives" The clothing thing is kind of non-descriptive though since fashion kept changing throughout the centuries where what would be men's clothing( mainly robes) became women's and so on. AND SAID literally NIL on interracial coupling so long as both people are men and women of God that by default follow his teachings.

That being said, in your spirit of anti-lust, I think it's pretty clear that God does not wish for men to objectify women, which in the past also happen a lot. So clearly not all SJW ramblings on gender and sexism are irrelevant. "Man is to take care of his wife as his own body and love her as he loves himself." ( i'm kind of paraphrasing but it can be found in Deuteronomy).
>>
>>2920192
No i meant Christians are still racist
>>
>>2919621
Enjoy the lake of fire, faggot.
>>
>>2917132
This is the only way to go. As long as you're a Christian you will always be susceptible to emotional blackmail by your enemies due to some ambiguous verses in the Bible, and the general mentality. Liberalism is secularizes Christianity. Release yourselves from this slave cult.
>>
>>2919880
Seeing how Catholicism is literally Roman neo-paganism, I wouldn't be suprised.
>>
>>2916792
Welcome to Christianity + Islam.
Nationhood is second to the religion, you are obliged to self-flagellation to the benefit of the rest of the world.

Come home white man.
>>
>>2921331
OY VEY THAT'S NOT VERY DIVERSE! WE NEED A BLACK MUSLIM TRANSGENDER TO CARRY THE TORCH NEXT YEAR!
>>
>>2916792
>>2916792
Hot damn this is the most autistic OP I've ever seen on /his. Willing to bet you're a fat teenager larping as a christian as a way to look down on others and recieve gratification to offset your own inadequacies. Or you could just be a delusional retard. Chill my dude.
>>
>>2922274
Yet you reply to this thread. Dammit, it was midway to being prunned and you ruined it, anon.
>>
>>2922545
Well it's nothing if not entertaining.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.