[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw now that country is in NATO, all the media uncritically tow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1491555482993.jpg (4KB, 125x117px)
1491555482993.jpg
4KB, 125x117px
Tfw now that country is in NATO, all the media uncritically tow the NATO line almost like a mirror image of what communist news reporting and censorship was described to be.

If it werent for the internet you wouldn't even know that Saudi Arabia has Invaded Yemen and is massacring it's people

I never asked for this.
>>
Tfw now that country is in NATO, all the media uncritically tow the NATO line almost like a mirror image of what communist news reporting and censorship was described to be.

If it werent for the internet you wouldn't even know that Saudi Arabia has Invaded Yemen and is massacring it's people

I never asked for this.
>>
Black Mountain?

Poland here. West propaganda started in the 80s when USA sponsored Solidarność. I think the same thing is happening right now in Venezuela.

In Poland "left" and "right" media both present Putin as Satan. We now have 3,5 thousand US troops and more coming. Politicians accuse each other of connections to Kreml in the meantime Boeing is storming our public contracts without auctions.

Should have created Central European Commonwealth when USSR collapsed. But they played us right - from one Imperial hands to another.
>>
>>2916516
>In Poland "left" and "right" media both present Putin as Satan.

It's not because Poland is a member of NATO, but because Russia has done a lot of harm to Poland in the recent past, so it is natural that most Poles view Russia negatively
>>
lmao what purpose does Montenegro even serve in NATO anyway

I think the US should just drop the act and start demanding 2% of the entire European GDP as tribute outright and use it to fund the wall and universal healthcare for our citizens
>>
>>2916546
> recent past
28 years since the fall of USSR. Mostly people younger than that buy the "evil ruskies" propaganda. Older people are often ambivalent recognizing good and bad points of previous system compared to current one.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not denying all the atrocieties of USSR and previous conflicts, but lets compare this to Germany. They are our "friends" today - strategic trade partner with a lot of Poles working there. Our politicians don't wave the pictures from WWII in front of Merkel.

I actually see increasing propaganda against Russia today. Our relations are very cold. Somethings coming?
>>
>>2916601
Agree, US should drop the act, so all can finally recognize the elephant in the room.
>>
>Unirronically complaining about Rome 2.0 improving your barbarian nation

Barbarians gonna barbar.
>>
>>2916606
They killed your president didn't they?
>>
>>2916614
Rrright.
I piss on your primitive popculture from the height of 1000 year old nation.

>>2916631
No, he killed himself and others by demanding to land in fog. His party is known for shitting on safety and health. This year we had an epidemic of car crashes with politicians of said party.
>>
>>2916693
AngloAmerican's are over 1000 years old. Cowboys are just modern knights.
>>
What do you expect, we are ruled by same people since 1945.
>>
>>2916606
28 years in terms of history is nothing. There are tens of millions of people that experiences the fall and the oppression firsthand.
>>
>>2916516
USA is better than Russia in every way. It's okay to dislike USA and NATO but there is absolutely no reason to trust Russia and Putin.
>>
>>2918178
Who said I trust Putin?
Having their troops all over the world and bringing down governments or plainly attacking countries, USA govt is the biggest threat on this planet. Even to it's citizens. Absolutely no reason to trust Trump.
I'd say Putin comes third after China.

>>2918123
I don' know what are you on about.
40 mln of Polish citizens expected freedom and prosperity but experienced deep capitalist-imperialist buttfucking after 1989. Still most of corpos here belong to western capital and money flows out. This is economic opression felt first hand.
>>
>>2918005
>a bunch of cattleherders are the same as military elite.
>>2918728
The money also circulates in the local economy, creates jobs goods and services before leaving.
>>
>>2918783
probably montenegro.
I thought it was just an OPM in eu4
>>
Well it's that or paying for your own defense. Most countries prefer to give up having an independent foreign policy rather than pay. Aside from Britain and France who have a half-independent foreign policy and consequently spend quite a bit for their defense i think Turkey is the only NATO ally with a genuinely independent foreign policy.
>>
>>2916601
Pressuring Serbia to join and thus complete the puzzle.
The threat of annihilation should be more compelling than our emotions.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.