[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Napoleonic Wars >Aggressor lose (France) >Franco-Prussian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>Napoleonic Wars
>Aggressor lose (France)

>Franco-Prussian War
>Aggressor loses (France)

>WWI and II
>Aggressors lose (Central Powers, Axis)

>Vietnam
>Aggressor loses (America)

>Cold War
>Aggressor loses (Communism)

How will jingoist ever recover from this? Don't forget:

>Scramble for Africa, colonialism, imperialism, etc.
>Aggressors get culturally enriched(tm)
>>
>>2912621

>he thinks America was the agressor in Vietnam
>>
>>2912733

>he thinks America wasn't the aggressor in Vietnam
>>
>>2912807
>He doesn't think France is the only true aggressor in the Vietnam War
>>
>>2912621
Literally how Zeng Guofan beat the Taiping even though him and his generals were inferior to the Taiping leaders in every other way. He just placed himself in a really annoying position and waited for them to attack so he could break them. Fucking prick
>>
>>2912621
>the french were the aggressors in the napoleonic wars
I took the bait.
>>
>>2913546
They invaded Spain and Russia.
>>
>>2913561
In Spain they fought rebellious Spanish who betrayed them. Russia was offensive but that's ignoring literally every other war of the coalition.
>>
File: 1493479863630.png (1MB, 1474x541px) Image search: [Google]
1493479863630.png
1MB, 1474x541px
>>2912733
t. morbidly obese
>>
>>2913566
They invaded Spain to place yet another Bonaparte on the throne. They betrayed them, not the other way around.

Russia was the downfall, so that's the important part to OP's point.
>>
>>2913582
The Spanish generalship were planning for an invasion of france as early as 1805
>>
>>2913611
That doesn't change the fact it was France who invaded. You're doing some impressive mental gymnastics here.
>>
>>2913582
>They invaded Spain to keep another Bonaparte on the throne.

Fixed that for you. The other 7 coalitions weren't started by Napoleon, yet he won. While on the offensive.
>>
File: reactionary tears.jpg (648KB, 1696x2153px) Image search: [Google]
reactionary tears.jpg
648KB, 1696x2153px
>Cold War
>Aggressor loses (Communism)

>Get your cities occupied by France, Japan, England, and France
>All of them intervene repeatedly to help your rivals
>You're the aggressor, apparently.
I get your point, but you have to acknowledge that the western powers took aggressive actions first.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.