[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jews are waiting for Messiah as described in Daniel >this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Apu.jpg (5KB, 190x153px) Image search: [Google]
Apu.jpg
5KB, 190x153px
>Jews are waiting for Messiah as described in Daniel
>this is the biggest thing in their religion
>They start chimping out after 500 year period as you might expect
>you can't throw a rock without potentially hitting someone calling themselves the Messiah
>Hurr Durr the bible predicted the day the Messiah would come

What is wrong with this picture?
>>
File: Apu cynic.png (26KB, 713x611px) Image search: [Google]
Apu cynic.png
26KB, 713x611px
The Messiah came 2017 years ago and Jews ignored him.
>>
>>2910894
>What is wrong with this picture?
you're taking it literally
>>
File: Flava Flav.jpg (110KB, 736x841px) Image search: [Google]
Flava Flav.jpg
110KB, 736x841px
>>2910904
Those who didn't like the cut of his jib did
>>
>>2910905
Anon, maybe you are right. Then again so is everyone who believes this stuff.
>>
I don't get what you're trying to imply here.
The Jews have been waiting faithfully for the Messiah but he hasn't come yet since Jesus as well as the potentially thousands of Messiah claimants didn't fulfil the necessary requirements, in that regard Jesus is no different from the liars who claimed to be the Messiah.
The bible also doesn't predict when the Messiah will come, just that he will come and we will know it when he does come.
>>
Benjamin Netanyahu fits the bill.
>>
File: Tyre.jpg (98KB, 940x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tyre.jpg
98KB, 940x600px
>>2910917
Are you kidding me? Christians put that forward as the biggest fulfillment of prophecy in the whole book. Then again, they don't have much else.
>>
>>2910930
After the Messiah comes we will enter the messianic age, why then have we not seen any of the messianic ages fruits?
It's because Jesus was a false Messiah, and not only was he a false prophet since he preached ungodly things but a heretic and a fool who proclaimed himself as God.
Why then do you stick so closely to Jesus when he has been proven as not being who he said he was for nearly 2000 years?
>>
>>2910947
because the supernatural isn't real
>>
>>2910947
Sup JIDF. I'm not Christian thanks.
>>
>>2910894
Doesn't the Jewish Messiah restore the temple where the Dome on the Rock is now?
>>
>>2910991
>T-that was just a metaphor
>What about that other very specific and clear prophecy
>You see, if you twist this sentence just right and pull an esoteric interpretation out of your ass, you can sort of claim that Jesus fulfilled that prophecy, in a sense.
[rinse and repeat]
>Wow! It's a miracle
>>
>>2911003
Jesus is the Christian messiah, he saves all of mankind not just Jews, he doesn't need to fulfil a Jewish prophecy because the Jews were wrong
>>
>>2911039
>he doesn't need to fulfil a Jewish prophecy because the Jews were wrong
I would say 99% of Christian theologians would take issue with that statement and the remaining 1% would be Christian atheists or Jesuans.
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesuism )
>>
I am the Messiah
>>
>>2910930
But, Daniel isn't even in the prophetic portion of the Jewish bible.
>>
>>2912478

No you're not, you're a very naughty boy.
>>
>>2912499
I'm both actually.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.