[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come here for history'n shit, every fucking thread devolves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1496333104188.jpg (161KB, 728x1484px) Image search: [Google]
1496333104188.jpg
161KB, 728x1484px
Come here for history'n shit, every fucking thread devolves into a argument about race. Seriously this board was a mistake.
>>
It used to be comfy, but recently there has been a lot more /pol users coming here.

I remember not having ANY hitler threads, now there's always at least three.
>>
It's literally one fucking guy, all the posts are written the same way
>>
>inb4 this thread devolves into an argument about race
>>
>>2910625
Not everything is about race. With that said, it's obvious op is some leftypol libtard looking for a safe space
>>
>>2910631
There he is, there he goes again
>>
>>2910634
Politics and government are an inherent component of any discussion related to history. I'm sorry that you're unable to deal with the reality that history continues to reinforce modern right wing views while at the same time highlighting the lunacy of modern liberalism
>>
>>2910631
>implying you aren't a sharia blue cuck shill kike hillbot redditor
nice try chaim shekelstein, 0.00001 upvotes have been deposited in your reddit account
>>
>>2910625
No, this thread will be a thread about how frogposters are too stupid to locate the touchhole on a cannon.
>>
>>2910652
K. I'm going to bed now. Let me know if you want to have a real discussion like an adult sometime
>>
File: 1402692163174-1.png (8KB, 364x322px) Image search: [Google]
1402692163174-1.png
8KB, 364x322px
>mfw americans put their shoes in the microwave while wearing shoes while getting shot
>>
>>2910658
What I want to know is... where's the caveman?
>>
>>2910536
You do realize the proposal for a history board was endorsed heavily on /pol/, right? There used to be history threads all the time on /pol/. So don't get butthurt when the people who wanted a history board show up on said board
>>
race is the most significant topic of history and the humanities. why would you ever think otherwise? it doesn't matter if you like it or not
>>
>>2909356
moot always said that he was against /his/ becoming its own board because it would just be "pol with dates". Give it another year and he'll be right.
>>
>>2909356
If one single mod, just one, would do their job here this would be a non issue. I understand the compensation isn't the best but come on.
>>
>>2910536
>recently there has been a lot more /pol users coming here.
I've been on this board since it was created (even before it was listed on the home page), and /pol/ has always been a problem. Everyone once in a while, the discourse gets a little better (or worse), but there hasn't really been a notable drop in how discussions here go. It's always been shit, and that's the nature of this site as a whole. The best you can do is just ignore the shitposting.
>>
>>2910679
>You do realize the proposal for a history board was endorsed heavily on /pol/, right?
and they were probably as shit as the discussions /pol/acks bring to this board
>>
>>2910658
best post in the thread
>>
>>2910658
based /int/ poster
>>
>>2909356
It's important that we have a board like this desu, when you shit on polacks here it does a lot of good for the bystanders.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.