[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you get on a train and discover your sitting next to THIS MOTHERFUCKER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: hitlertrain.jpg (156KB, 962x1290px) Image search: [Google]
hitlertrain.jpg
156KB, 962x1290px
you get on a train and discover your sitting next to THIS MOTHERFUCKER for the next SEVEN HOURS
what do you talk about?
>>
Baroque architecture
>>
His real life experiences with different kinds of peoples and his impression of different societal factions as groups.
>>
>>2907420

I feel like there needs to be a rule that only 1 Hitler thread can be active at a time. This is getting out of hand.
>>
>>2907420
Probably ask him about his experience in WWI desu
>>
>>2907420
Anything really, except long rants about racial stuff, that's boring. It would be interesting to know someone like that on a personal level. First questions would probably be about what it's like to come back from the grave and being dead. Stuff like that. I bet bet those seven hours will fly by. Charlie Chaplin was an interesting guy I hear.
>>
this >>2907421
7 hours straight of insight into patrician aesthetics from the mind of a man who will kill millions
>>
File: gun.jpg (6KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
6KB, 294x171px
>>2907420
Sorry sweetie but not today
>>
>>2907463
No, he's a ghost so the bullet just goes through him, penetrating the seat and killing a Marxist Jewish academic sitting behind him while he sits there mildly surprised and amused.
Congratulations
>>
>>2907487
And what is the name of this Marxist Jewish academic?
>>
File: sum of all fears.gif (3MB, 480x206px) Image search: [Google]
sum of all fears.gif
3MB, 480x206px
>>2907420

"Sorry buddy. But this is for the good of the White Race."
>>
>>2907487
I used anit-ghost bullet
>>
>>2907420
You would barely have balls to talk with a such high-ranked person. Where do you think you are?
>>
>>2907863
No m8
we're boys
>>
>>2907565
Tutsy
>>
>>2907420
>It's a bit fresh in here, dont you think?
>>
>>2907420
Sooooo...... How's that war thing in Russia with the subhuman slavs going?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.