[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone provide me with the images that debunk The Greatest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Can someone provide me with the images that debunk The Greatest Story Never Told?
>>
>>2907082
no, TGSNT is legit
>>
File: hitler shitting on europe.jpg (56KB, 593x559px) Image search: [Google]
hitler shitting on europe.jpg
56KB, 593x559px
>>2907082

The fact it's obviously intended to glorify Adolf Hitler rather than provide a legitimate critique of his performance as a leader. Which he was absolutely fucking terrible at.
>>
>>2907082

I know we are on a Mongolian snap sharing website but why images?

This is /his/.
>>
If you're not afraid of reddit there's an entire series of articles debunking it. But it's also good for finding the funniest bits like the one that claims that SS was the most ethnically diverse military unit in history.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ShitWehraboosSay/comments/3kprm0/the_greatest_story_never_told_for_good_reason/
>>
>sources provided at the end of the documentary
>plebbit debunk

Pick one.
>>
Isn't GSNT basically just a mashup of reedited mainstream documentaries with pro-Hitler narration? Sort of like that fake promo that make the Shining look like a family friendly movie?

I never actually watched the thing because I ain't got time to waste on a six hour long meme video. Might as well watch Satantango or whatever while I'm at it.
>>
>>2908658
What are those sources? Any better than meme pictures from /pol/? Is it just a mix of books written by apologists? Because every single website that wehraboos link me is a bunch of nonsense. Conspiracy theories where every country wants to bully poor Germany so he has to go to war even though he doesn't want it (like 12 times) and every false flag happened for real.

Some are a few levels above that but they still make a mistake of supposing that just because the primary source says so it must be true. So if German officer said in his dairy that they only want peace it's all real.
>>
>>2908673
Yeah the author stol footage from other documentaries and even movies. I think there's some original narration.
>>
>>2908658

>because it has sources, it must be correct
>>
>>2908658

I've never watched the documentary so have very little interest in this thread.

However this post caught my eye because there seems to be a lot of "it has sources so it must be correct" floating around.

Have you actually looked at those sources? What can you tell me about them? Hopefully I'm not misjudging you and you are actually the sort of person that realises the point of sources is that you look them up.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.