[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is every philosophy that's not hedonism just beta males

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1481441165582.gif (1019KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481441165582.gif
1019KB, 450x360px
Is every philosophy that's not hedonism just beta males trying to cope with their failure?
>>
>>2895171
Some forms of hedonism are just people trying to cope with their failiures in other areas.
Epicureanism is where it's at.
>>
>>2895171
Maybe. If you were immortal. Why would I want to be able to do whatever I wanted? Sounds boring, tbqhwyfam.

Death and taxes, friendo. Somethin's gonna keep you in check whether you like it or not.
>>
"Life" doesn't end in "-ism".
>>
>>2895171
yes, unless you come up with a counterexample
>>
fuck off Chad
>>
>>2895171
There's one exception, asceticism opposite of hedonism, if it's for the sake of virgins in paradise
>>
>>2895171
>this mindset
>philosophy of the 21st century
>>
>>2897414
>if it's for the sake of virgins in paradise

So, hedonism.
>>
>>2895185
>Epicureanism is where it's at.
this
>>
File: 5d6.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
5d6.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>2895171

>Is every philosophy that's not hedonism just beta males trying to cope with their failure?

Yes absolutely.

Instead of developing their Philosophies through the pursuit of truth, everyone that doesn't believe Soma tablets are the answer to everything is simply insecure.

>also neglects the fact that the most hedonistic men on the planet are the biggest cucks
>>
>>2897843
>le "6 gorrilion genders are scientifically based" man
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>2895171
>Hedonists
>Not beta males
>>
>>2897896
Is that all you took from what I said.
Do you even think I give a shit who's in the image macro.

Is this the kind of alpha hedonist I'm up against?
>>
>>2895171

Every philosophy is just beta males trying to cope and justify failure.

People advance through conscious cybernetics of local problem spaces. In less spergy terms: You try actions and if they fail, you examine the reasons for failure. After thinking you can either alter your behavior, dismiss the failure of your strategy as unfortunate circumstance, or (what most people do) repeat your failing strategy mindlessly. You can't go with top-down platonism when local minima and maxima are different in every region.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.