[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Tunisians LARP as Carthaginians when they have less than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: King-Hannibal-of-Africa.jpg (206KB, 695x960px) Image search: [Google]
King-Hannibal-of-Africa.jpg
206KB, 695x960px
Why do Tunisians LARP as Carthaginians when they have less than 1% Phoenician blood?
>>
Do any Tunisians adopt Punic names like Hannibal or Hasdrubal?
>>
>>2884856
>1%

And I assume you have some fabled source for that number?
>>
File: to intelligent too read.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
to intelligent too read.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>ruler of Carthage
>>
Proofs?
>>
>>2884856
Sicilians and Sardinians are more Carthaginian than most Tunisian berberoids
>>
>>2884856
They don't larp as carthaginians though
>>
>>2884856
true because the cartheginians were black africans while today's tunisians are arabs
>>
>>2885308
He was the ruler of carthage you dumb fuck.
>>
>>2885308
>that scalp
>>
>>2884856

Can you name more than one instance of Tunisians LARPing as Carthaginians? I have never in my life seen this happen.
>>
>>2885407
Wasn't he just a general?
>>
>>2885442
Read about what happened after the Second Punic War.
>>
>>2885441
Lurk more
>>
>>2885442
He became like their version of a consul.
Debatable if you would call that "ruler" and he triggered everyone so much by going after corruption that he had to run away.
>>
Member when all this "WE WUZ" shit posting were just memes used ironically? Member when people didn't take dumb stuff on the internet seriously? I member.
>>
>>2884856
Caucasian Tunisians aren't that different from what the Carthaginians were.

>They aren't arabs now
>They're 60% white
>That 60% is North African DNA, very similar to Egyptians and Libyans, who also aren't Arabs
>Phoenicians were never the majority of the population, they were just the ruling elite that settled the area, no differently than the Arabs would later do during the Islamic Conquest
>The Barcids were Phoenicians. not Native North Africans, or nignogs
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.