[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There seems to be a lot of ignorance on this board about Islam.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 34

File: Islam.jpg (154KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Islam.jpg
154KB, 752x1063px
There seems to be a lot of ignorance on this board about Islam.

Some people don't even seem to realise that Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was a Muslim.
>>
>>2884472
No He wasn't
Go away
>>
And behold, We said to the angels: “Bow down to Adam” and they bowed down. Not so Iblis (Satan): he refused and was haughty: he was of those who reject Faith. (2: 34)

It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the angels bow down to Adam, and they bowed down; not so Iblis; He refused to be of those who bow down. (God) said: “What prevented thee from bowing down when I commanded thee?” He said: “I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire, and him from clay.” (God) said: “Get thee down from this: it is not for thee to be arrogant here: get out, for thou art of the meanest (of creatures).” (7: 11–13)

Behold! We said to the angels: “Prostrate unto Adam”: They prostrated except Iblis (Satan): He said, “Shall I prostrate to one whom Thou didst create from clay?” He said: “Seest Thou? This is the one whom Thou hast honoured above me! If Thou wilt but respite me to the Day of Judgment, I will surely bring his descendants under my sway – all but a few!” (17: 61–62)
>>
>>2884487

Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was the second to last prophet of God and a devout Muslim.
>>
File: 12192_6_full.jpg (94KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
12192_6_full.jpg
94KB, 700x450px
you're being ignorant!
>>
>>2884494
No He wasn't
He was pious Jew
>>
File: Muslim.1jpg.jpg (56KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
Muslim.1jpg.jpg
56KB, 500x521px
>>2884511

I don't get this at all.
>>
File: did_you_know.jpg (228KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
did_you_know.jpg
228KB, 1095x730px
>>2884534

Jews that submitted to God and his teachings from the prophets are Muslims.

Prophet Adam (pbuh) was a Muslim, for example, despite his errors.
>>
>>2884548
In this way, Romulus also was a muslim since he was very pious towards his highest god
>>
File: kek.jpg (54KB, 846x480px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
54KB, 846x480px
>>2884563

Romulus is a myth, anon.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaa.jpg (15KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaa.jpg
15KB, 480x712px
>>2884575
Say that to my face, faggot.
>>
>>2884472
Jesus is the son of God.
>>
>>2884472

Islam is a cancer on this world that must be and will be violently eradicated.

Convert or die, infidel.
>>
>>2884575
Muhammad's visit of an angel is a myth
>>
Retcon: the religion
>>
>>2884472
You post same bullshit thread every week. If you wanted legitimate answers you could've gotten them long ago. But you're just here to troll. Fuck off
>>
>>2884472
The religion of Islam was both founded by and based around the "prophet" Mohammed
Therefor it is completely impossible for anyone to have been a muslim before the 6th century
>>
File: tell_us_about_islam.jpg (213KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
tell_us_about_islam.jpg
213KB, 730x1095px
>>2884579

What's your name and address? I'll pop round and we can have a friendly chat about it.
>>
File: alloutbait.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
alloutbait.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>2884472
>>
"I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' (Psalm 82:6)
>>
File: who_is_allah.jpg (369KB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
who_is_allah.jpg
369KB, 1000x1600px
>>2884594

That's not true at all. This is the first time I have posted this thread.

Last week the threads were about how the Trinity doesn't make sense.
>>
>>2884472
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ATwP_FpYtI&list=PLomWEBPD3wwGbI4iPNsBbyYvzcABWN7Bf&index=91
>>
>>2884586
>>2884487
>>2884534
>>2884563
Muslims essentially believe that Islam is the worship of the abrahamic god done properly.
This means that when Jesus was preaching the word of god, he was a muslim, since he was doing it right. Those who followed his teachings were also muslims (even if they called themselves christians. They were both).

Later people started getting things wrong and misunderstanding or corrupting the word of god, and therefore were no longer muslims. God had to basically send a prophet to be a refresher course on proper worship (every prophet was one of these, meaning every prophet was muslim), and did the whole muhammed thing. As a result in the modern day only the muslims are actual muslims (christians and jews have deviated too far, and refuse to follow the refresher course).

Now that we have the quran, which cannot be changed or misinterpreted, no more prophets are needed and everything will be perfect forever (which is why the Jehovah's Witnesses) aren't the new muslims.

Honestly it all seems a bit like revisionism to me, but there you go.
>>
>>2884595
in this particular context the world muslim simply means "one who submits to god."
>>
>>2884613
Why would the things of God be understandable to the children of satan?
>>
Sahih International: And We did certainly give Moses the Torah and followed up after him with messengers. And We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear proofs and supported him with the Pure Spirit. But is it [not] that every time a messenger came to you, [O Children of Israel], with what your souls did not desire, you were arrogant? And a party [of messengers] you denied and another party you killed.
>>
File: isis-mass-shooting-execution.jpg (64KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
isis-mass-shooting-execution.jpg
64KB, 640x360px
>>2884472
>>2884541
>>2884548
>>2884575
>>2884602
>>2884613
Wow, muslims are so cute and harmless
Do you have any kawaii anime pics of suicide bombings or infidel beheadings?
>>
>>2884613
Nobody here cares about your batshit wewuzz theories, they're no better than niggers claiming ancient Egyptians. Your religion itself is an insult to a sane mind
>>
42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”
>>
>>2884629
I guess all jews and christians are muslims then
>>
>>2884595
>>2884622
>>
>>2884654
No, christians and jews are currently doing it wrong so they aren't muslims. Jesus was doing it right, but what he said has been misinterpreted or deliberately fucked with. The Quran is the guide on how to do it right given by god to mohammed, and since it doesn't change (unlike the often translated and adapted bible) only by following it are you submitting to god correctly.
>>
File: i_know_allah.jpg (190KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
i_know_allah.jpg
190KB, 730x1095px
>>2884638

Islam is a religion of peace, do you have any cute anime pics of Christian bombings?
>>
>>2884472
>Be Mohamed;
>3 of your 4 close companions during your exile to Ethiopia convert or reconvert to Christianity(one of whom your own prophet says he saw in paradise, in white robes);
>Your own scribe calls you a dumbass and that he wrote everything down as he pleased, and reconverts to Christianity;

Tell me more.
>>
File: dumdumdumdumdum.jpg (41KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
dumdumdumdumdum.jpg
41KB, 599x337px
>>2884622
>God had to basically send a prophet to be a refresher course on proper worship
Seeing how that worked out, you would think God would have sent a new prophet a long time ago, maybe Joseph Smith was the guy
>>
File: i_believe_in_allah.jpg (429KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
i_believe_in_allah.jpg
429KB, 1000x1500px
>>2884630

Strange how no major Christian theologist that has existed since Christianity split from the worship of God (Islam) has claimed to understand the Trinity either.
>>
>>2884670
>doing it right is stoning and whiping people for being homosexual, being atheist, converting to another religion, cheating etc.
>>
>>2884692
All christians understand the trinity but some might understand it differently than others
>>
>>2884699
Nigga I'm not a muslim. Personally I feel like "everyone was actually a muslim the whole time" is likely some kind of revisionist bullshit. Doesn't change the fact that Jews and Christians were, when they were doing it properly, muslims according to islam.
>>
24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.
>>
>>2884673
>religion of peace
>islam
Good joke, Islam is the last (major)religion you can call peaceful
>>
>>2884711
>Nigga I'm not a muslim
Stop defending Islam then
>>
File: let__s_learn.jpg (176KB, 765x1044px) Image search: [Google]
let__s_learn.jpg
176KB, 765x1044px
>>2884716

So no cute anime pics of Christian bombings then.
>>
>>2884711
>Doesn't change the fact that Jews and Christians were, when they were doing it properly, muslims according to islam.
Not even ebionites were muslim, according to Islam.
>>
>>2884687
Supposedly because the Quran is perfect and unchanging, prophets following mohammed are liars since the muslims are still doing everything right and don't need reminding how to do things. Seems a bit bullshit, but there you go.

>"Everyone else eventually started fucking it up even when they followed their special holy book and needed a reminder, but we can never start fucking it up because our special book is the specialest and holiest and bookest of them all. People with even specialer holier bookier books must be lying."

Then again that's basically the Christian and Jewish positions on the subject, so whatever floats their boat I guess.
>>
>>2884728
You have to give an example of a bombing done in the name of christianity first
>>
>>2884472
>jesus was a Muslim
>600 years before Muhammad was born
>>
>>2884692
Oh really.

John 1:1 says that the Word (Jesus) was with God and was God.
In John 10:30 Jesus said that He and the Father are one.
In John 14:9 He said that anyone who has seen Him has seen the Father.
In Colossians 1:15 Paul wrote that Jesus is the (visible) image of the invisible God.
In Hebrews 1:3 Jesus is called the exact representation of God’s glory
In Hebrews 1:8 God Himself called Jesus God.
God’s Spirit is presumed to be one and the same with God just as your spirit is presumed to be one and the same with you. So if God and Jesus are one and the same, and God and His Spirit are one and the Same, then the three are one.

There is one God (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 45:5-6). Yet there are three persons presented as deity in Scripture: the Father (John 6:27; Colossians 1:3), the Son (John 1:1-3, 14; 8:24; 20:28-29; Romans 9:5; Titus 2:13; 2 Peter 1:1; Hebrews 1:10-12) and the Holy Spirit (John 14:16-17; Acts 5:3-4; 2 Samuel 23:2-3; 2 Corinthians 3:18). Lastly, these three are presented as distinct persons (John 8:16-18; Luke 11:1; 3:21-22; Galatians 4:6). Thus from Scripture we learn that although there is one God, there are three distinct persons who are deity. So the Trinity is the biblical position to hold to once one examines what Scripture teaches.

Again, why would the children of satan understand the things of God, when they require God's teachings?
>>
>>2884743
They claim Adam and Eve were muslims. They're insane, inbred, vicious killers.
>>
>>2884724
>Stop defending Islam then
I'm not, I'm not OP. I'm just saying what their actual beliefs are since a lot of people seem to be unaware, which makes this thread even more trash than it inevitably was going to be.
>>
>>2884739
Quran has many changes, many variants, many abrogated suras, even satanic suras.

On top of that it's replete with scientific errors and blatant contradictions.

It's not what they claim it is.
>>
>>2884711
Again, not true. Jews and Christians were "people of the book", and therefore not automatic targets of murder and atrocity at the beginning of Mohammad's public career.

Not towards the middle, or the end, where he revealed himself as a backstabbing psychotic murderer and pedophile.
>>
File: enjoin_right_and_forbid_wrong.jpg (130KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
enjoin_right_and_forbid_wrong.jpg
130KB, 730x1095px
>>2884742

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bush-god-told-me-to-invade-iraq-6262644.html

Easiest challenge ever.
>>
>>2884731
>Not even ebionites were muslim, according to Islam.
Well they were a movement who went explicitly contrary to otherwise established Christian teachings. If the mainstream christianity was muslim at the time, the ebonites would by definition not be, since they'd have already stopped doing things right.
>>
>>2884622

Jesus preached he was the son of God. A true muslim could not possibly make such a claim about himself.
>>
>>2884760
News
Voices
Sports
Culture
Indy/Life
Tech
Daily Edition
NewsWorldAmericas
Bush: God told me to invade Iraq
President 'revealed reasons for war in private meeting'

Rupert Cornwell @IndyVoices Friday 7 October 2005 18:26 BST0 comments
Click to follow
The Independent US
President George Bush has claimed he was told by God to invade Iraq and attack Osama bin Laden's stronghold of Afghanistan as part of a divine mission to bring peace to the Middle East, security for Israel, and a state for the Palestinians.

These clearly are not God's goals.
>>
op should be crucified for acting so retarded
>>
>>2884754
Yeah that's probably the case.
>>2884759
I'm not sure how that contradicts my points. If I was starting up my new religion I wouldn't want to go around saying "hey, those guys are mostly like us but fucking it up a bit, kill them all".
>>
>>2884744

Anon, not even OP, but none of that shows an understanding of the Trinity making sense.

The entire point of the Trinity is that it meets scripture but doesn't make sense, as per two thousand years of Christian thinkers who chalk it up to a "Holy Mystery".

Go ahead and look up some theology.
>>
>>2884763
Mainstream christianity believed in all that jazz about Jesus they believed in today back them, according to chroniclers that opposed them.
And i picked the most muslim-compatible group i could find(and they still denied the virgin birth, believed in adoptionism, vegetarianism, a physical resurrection, etc.)
>>
>>2884769
You're pointing holes in a religion that I don't personally follow or in all honestly actually like very much. I guess he was misquoted, or speaking metaphorically, idfk.
>>
>>2884789
>>2884790
>>
>>2884782
Which is what Mohammad's view was later in life. Kill the people of the book too.
>>
>>2884760
>if i don't enjoin right
>>
>>2884783
Maybe read it next time. It helps to have a modicum of reading comprehension.

Father is God.
Son is God.
Spirit is God.
There is One God.
>>
>>2884774
>These clearly are not God's goals.

What makes you say that? Furthermore, why exactly does that matter? If it was done in the name of christianity then it's a good enough example/
>>
>>2884760
>I'm surely not going to justify war based upon God. Understand that.
Read the article before you link it
>>
>>2884802
I'm saying that either George Bush did not know who was talking to him from the heavenly arenas, or he lied about the entire episode to grant himself more surety.

When a man says God spoke to him, and then relays something that God would not say, including peace in the middle east and a Palestinian state, you can be sure the man should not be taken as a man of God.

If he heard a spectral voice telling him these things, he should have been wise enough to challenge the voice, and test it first.
>>
>>2884794
Well I suppose you could argue that after a couple of decades they'd had the chance to start doing things properly and still weren't. Alternatively it's just basic balance of power- Christians in Europe killed people who were just the wrong type of christian once they felt they could get away with it. The shia and sunni did the same thing. Once they had the opportunity to fuck over people who were too different, they took it.
>>
We are born of love; Love is our mother. Rumi

5:45 And We ordained for them therein a life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth, and for wounds is legal retribution. But whoever gives [up his right as] charity, it is an expiation for him. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity. (1 Corinthians 13:13)
>>
>>2884822
But for communists killing their own, nobody has been more entrenched in killing Christians and Jews than Catholics. Catholics are not the wrong kind of Christians; they have nothing whatsoever to do with Christianity. And they're murderous. Maybe a hundred million murderous.
>>
File: 1486092031584.jpg (376KB, 1277x716px) Image search: [Google]
1486092031584.jpg
376KB, 1277x716px
>>2884798

You forgot the part where the Son is NOT the Spirit and the Spirit is NOT the Father and the Father is NOT the Son and yet they are ALL God.

Just before you engage in some heresy which is against the teachings of your own religion please note that the Son is also ALL of God and the Spirit is the ENTIRETY of God and the Father is the WHOLE of God while at the same time they are NOT each other.

How many fucking times does /his/ have to teach "Christians" about the basics of their own theology?
>>
>>2884815
I don't see how it being against some of the things god has said means it wasn't done in his name. Islam has some passages saying not to blow people up too (of course it does have some passages saying it's totally okay as well, but then again so does the bible), but that doesn't mean that islamic terror attacks aren't done in the name of islam.
>>
>>2884826
I'm not sure what your point is here. If it's that catholics and protestant are more similar than muslims and jews then I don't know what to say other than you're wrong. If it's something else then I really can't see it.
>>
>>2884472
shall I go on about how Muhammad wasn't even referenced on coinage until years after his death and how all mosques before 720ad faced Petra not mecca
>>
one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. (Ephesians 4:6)
>>
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39 But I say to you, Do not resist an evildoer. But if anyone strikes you on the right cheek, turn the other also; 40 and if anyone wants to sue you and take your coat, give your cloak as well; 41 and if anyone forces you to go one mile, go also the second mile. 42 Give to everyone who begs from you, and do not refuse anyone who wants to borrow from you.

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be children of your Father in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the righteous and on the unrighteous. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet only your brothers and sisters, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
>>
File: IMG_1771.png (131KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1771.png
131KB, 800x800px
>>2884472
>Works-based salvation
No
>>
>>2884638
There's absolutely nothing wrong with suicide bombings and beheadings. Prove me wrong
>>
I am a humanist to the very core and I say this without the slightest hint of irony that I would take great pleasure in dealing out brutalising deaths to every last muslim man woman and child on earth. Imagine cutting open the belly of one of these animals and tying it to a wodden post, then watching as the vile thing runs circles around it before collapsing. These scum are the greatest enemy of all humanity right now and nothing would bring me greater orgasmic pleasure than seeing all of them suffer for it.
>>
>>2884699
>stoning and whiping people for being homosexual, being atheist, converting to another religion, cheating etc.

Are you implying that there is something bad about killing and whipping people who commit any of these actions?
>>
>>2884973
>I am a humanist

Stopped reading there
>>
>>2884754
>Quran has many changes, many variants, many abrogated suras, even satanic suras.
>On top of that it's replete with scientific errors and blatant contradictions.
Please elaborate
>>
>>2884972
>there is nothing wrong with killing civilians unprovoked
>>
>>2885015
>suicide bombings and beheadings = killing civilians unprovoked

Are you retarded?
>>
>>2885025
>muslim suicide bombers
>not killing civilians unprovoked

Are you retarded?
>>
>>2884472
Shit like this make me think /pol/tards are right.
>>
>>2884769
Jesus never said that. Constantine added that fanfiction to christianity
>>
>>2884472
islam was only founded 1300-ish
jesus was born before that
fuck off idiot
[spoiler] who the fuck even gives a shit about religion nowadays its all the same desert shit made up by the same jews [/spoiler]
>>
>>2885238
>Constantine added that fanfiction to christianity
the tripfag constantine? sounds like something she would do tbqh
>>
>the Trinity doesn't make sense!
>Mohammed riding a pegasus with a human face to heaven totally does though...

Muslims logic.
The Trinity has to be the biggest pleb filter of all time.
>>
>>2884472
How are your fasts going?
The hardest part about fasting I find is the fact that I can't fap
>>
>>2885375
there's a difference between something silly and something that is inherently logically inconsistent
>>
>>2885238
>Constantine added that fanfiction to christianity
Ah yes, Constantine.
The eternal scapegoat of a ton of people for why reality doesn't resemble their fantasies regarding religion.
Let me share you a secret.
Constantine was kind of dumb in theological matters.
He didn't really understand what the whole minutae about "consubstantionalism" "homoousian" "subordonalism" meant.
He was there to make sure those squabling bishops agree on...something, and didnt take any part in the whole thing.
In fact, he even got converted later in life by the faction that LOST at Niceea.

How does anyone make him some evil mastermind that fundamentally altered Christianity to his own ends is beyond me.
>>
>>2885470
>an animal that is bigger than a mule but smaller than a donkey yet able to place it's hooves at the furthest boundaries of it's gaze is logically consistent
No.
>>
>>2885375
Let me guess, you are a non-literalist "Christian"?
>>
>>2885509
Christianity was very similar to islam before constantine changed into a pagan religion with 3 gods to worship as the trinity
>>
>>2884830
I didn't forget it at all. I know that God has more dimensions than we do. I know that He is One. And I know the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Don't forget that the things of God are not understood by the children of the devil.

You cannot teach a Christian anything but how ignorant you are of Christianity.
>>
>>2884832
then you don't understand that when people say they are speaking for God, and are not 100% precisely correct and accurate, they are to be killed.

God said Jerusalem would be a trembling cup for the nations, a stumbling stone to world peace.

He would not then go tell W to do something contrary to His Word. He doesn't operate like that.

The devil does.
>>
>>2884842
It's that catholics are murderous satan worshipers, and so not a sect of Christianity at all. Nor are muslims, another group of murderous human beings.
>>
>>2885530
I'm not a Christian, I just think people who find the Trinity to be some kind of deal-breaker are small minded idiots that are genuinely shocked that the infinite doesn't fit within the boundaries of the human mind.

Any God which isn't incomprehensible to mortals is not worthy of the title.
>>
>>2885006
answeringislam will do that for you, if you'd like to find out for yourself.
>>
>>2884472
>this is my religion
>nice, but actually this thing in your religion is false, this is how your religion truly is
>uh yeah no, I'm fine. Can you please make a different religion and not get involved in mine
>reee islamophobe

I know this is a bait thread but these guys actually think it's fine to do that
>>
>>2885555
The Trinity is an idea which is derived from a highly contrived exegesis of the Old and New Testaments, neither of which are even reliable texts in the first place.
>>
How can I get a harem of MILFs and Lolis like the prophet?
>>
>>2885584
So you say.
>>
>>2885551

>taking protestants seriously about anything
>>
File: The Reform Rises.jpg (900KB, 500x1814px) Image search: [Google]
The Reform Rises.jpg
900KB, 500x1814px
>>2885591
>causes a war lasting thirty years straight over indulgences and scriptures
>"catholics are evil!"

protestants, not even once
>>
File: 1487521659031.png (1MB, 853x959px) Image search: [Google]
1487521659031.png
1MB, 853x959px
>>2885560
>answeringislam
not sure if you're actually serious

but do you know that there's also this counter site that debunks every article that answeringislam posts?
>>
>>2884472
Islam is the religion of peace when everything belongs to islam
>>
>>2885238
Jesus said it, and proved it, many times.

Why do you think the Jews found him guilty of blasphemy, saying he was God?
>>
>>2885509
He never converted. The man at his bedside was the heretic Arius. Constantine died as he lived, a pagan sun god worshiper and patron of the Temple of Apollo.
>>
>>2885535
Muslims are inbred retards. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>2885625
>proved it
a son of god wouldn't be crucified.
Jesus only proved he was human by getting crucified
>>
>>2885555
Hear, hear. Any God who is small enough to be completely understood is not big enough to worship.
>>
>>2885630
Just because they are inbred doesn't mean they are retards. I mean look at the jews. They are inbred too.
Inbreeding keeps the intelligence in the family
>>
>>2885606
Lies don't debunk the truth. Literally all muslims have is "lol no you can't understand you're not a native Arabic speaker."
>>
>>2885632
And if the Son of God wanted to be crucified?

What about that circumstance?

Who is going to say "no" to God's only begotten Son? You?
>>
>>2885637
Hence the "inbred retards" in my post, and not "inbred geniuses".

Most islamic countries have average IQs in the mid-70's.
>>
>>2885638
You just showed you didn't read both sites
>>
>>2885640
that doesn't make sense.

>>2885643
I bet they took IQ tests right?
I bet the governments hand out IQ tests to everyone there to test them
>>
>>2885645
Don't need to. Every single argument with a muslim devolves into "lol you don't know the native Arabic, which is why you don't understand that the semen is not coming from the backbone."

Islam is a pack of lies given to Mohammad by the devil himself. Mohammad knew this, and almost committed suicide.

It's a shame he didn't.
>>
>>2885671

God: I want to be born of a virgin, live a sinless life, perform mighty works and miracles, and die for the sins of the earth, that they might live.

You: God would never do that.

Upon what do you base that? What your imaginary God would or wouldn't do? Did you think God cared more about saving His creation than His own personal dignity?
>>
>>2885671

I have to assume at this point you are not a native English speaker, or that you're dragging down the average IQ of a muslim nation.
>>
>>2885714
Why would god make himself be born of a human?
that's some anime stuff
>>
>>2885717
IQ pseudo science has no place on this board
>>
>>2884742
Oklahoma City Bombing.
>>
>>2885718
Why would Allah not send down the "incorruptible Koran" from the beginning instead of wasting time with all those other prophets and their inaccurate hear say?

>t-that's different...
>>
>>2885734
>oklahoma city bombing
>in the name of christianity
>>
>>2885734
>Timothy McVeigh was motivated by Christianity
I imagine the pool which spawned you.
I am filling it with rocks!
>>
>>2885711
>Don't need to
Then opinion discarded

piss off forever
>>
>>2885718
Kinsman Redeemer.

In the Law, the only way to buy back something that was lost (humanity) was to pay the debt to redeem it. Only kin could do this. It usually was land.

With God, it was humanity. He created us, lost us to the devil in the Garden of Eden, and redeemed us on the cross.

He had to become a human in order to qualify to redeem his own kin; he had to be willing to pay the price, and able to pay the price.

Check, check, and check.

He did not have to. He could have let us all slide into hellfire, and that would have been holy, just and righteous.
>>
>>2885724
Says the guy with the double digit room temp IQ.
>>
>>2885734
Revenge for Waco.

Is that all you have?
>>
>>2884973
Sounds like you aren't that committed to humanism. Sounds like you're either an edgy faggot or a sadistic sociopath no better than the savage Muslim Crusaders shitting up the Middle East. It is easy to love those close to you, but divine to love those who hate you.
>>
>>2885711
We deal at least nominally in provable historical facts, not the ramblings of fanatics. Up the discourse or leave.
>>
>>2885739
It doesn't make sense to send your best and final message first
>>
>>2885777
>it doesn't make sense to do a job right the first time, it's better to screw around first then do your "best" in a rush at the last minute
This mentality is why the Middle East is a shithole, in a nutshell.
>>
"By the sword you did your work, and by the sword you die."

—Aeschylus's Agamemnon
>>
>>2885804
no. America invaded the middle east and created this power vacuum long before 9/11.
Muslim didn't have a reputation this bad before that. America wanted to make muslims look bad and now they do.
>>
>>2884724
He's just (literally) playing Devil's advocate.
>>
>>2885854
>Muslim didn't have a reputation this bad before that.
Now THAT'S comedy!
>>
>>2885872
The only reason your generation hates muslims is because of 9/11 the inside job
>>
>>2884472
no one fucking wants your religion in our countries, its all good if you want to be muslim in a muslim country just not anywhere else. by the way I don't even care if jesus was a muslim he probably didn't exist anyway
>>
>>2885882
Nobody wants atheists and christians in muslim countries or muslim airspaces but they keep going anyway. How do we settle this?
>>
>>2885876
LOL
>>
>>2885887
but I though Islam was tolerant of people of the book ?
:^)
>>
>>2885890
see?
You have no opinion other than rage against tradition and the association of islam with violence
>>
>>2885896
People of the book without weapons and bombs are appreciated if they pay the jizya tax.
>>
>>2885896
Tolerance is not the same as desire. I don't WANT Muslims in the US, but provided they break no laws I TOLERATE them. Same with all people of faith. (This is not to say that I DETEST Muslims: I simply find religion-as-religion to be a neutral thing when determining who should be in the US).
>>
>>2885624
Soon
>>
>>2884472
>150 replies for the most obvious bait on /his/
>"WHY IS MUH BOARD DYING )::::"

this board is hopeless
>>
>>2884769
I've read the bible in full once, but I don't recall jesus explicitely saying that. He does refer to god as "father" but a lot of christians do. Also it would be quite out of character for him
>>
>>2885926
>islam is bait
but it's not.
It's a pretty good anti-degeneracy religion with traditional values that are enforced with an iron will and tough punishments for crimes like stealing, not paying your taxes and engaging in extramarital affairs.
>>
>>2884472
OP is retarded, Jesus was Jewish.
>>
>>2884548
No it wasn't. Either Zoroastrianism or Judaism (probably Zoroastrianism) was the first monotheistic religion in the world. Islam was created by a 7th century goat fucker named Muhammad.
>>
>>2885760
How am I not commited to humanism for despising the very thing that stands against the wellbeing of human beings across the entire globe?
>>
>>2885965
I'd rather have my culture than get it arabicized through spread of islam.
>>
>>2884472
>Haha, and then Jesus got crucified, but like, it wasn't actually Jesus, it was really just somebody that looked like Jesus. And he got, like, brought to heaven, even though he wasn't actually the son of god, like..
>This is what Muhammed actually wrote
>This is what Muslims actually believe

Is Muhammed just a fanfiction writer?
>>
>>2888000
Islam is for everyone not just arabs
>>
>>2888037
Christians also believe jesus will return. It's more probable that he will return from heaven instead of being brought back to life like Christians believe.
Christianity is the fanfiction tainted by Constantine
>>
>>2888722
100% this
>>
>>2884673
>Islam is a religion of peace

No it isn't.
>>
>>2885671
>I bet the governments hand out IQ tests to everyone there to test them

>what are sample sizes.

You don't have to test every single person. Given the right N you can account for every combination of characteristics in the population that could affect IQ.
>>
>>2885777
>It doesn't make sense to send your best and final message first

This sentence makes the least sense.
>>
>>2884494
>>2884472
>exists prior to a religion
>is a devout part of that religion

No

At best, you can claim he was a proto-muslim
>>
>>2884586
Jesus is god
>>
>>2888888

checking
>>
>>2885238
You mean the Sun worshiping pagan who didn't convert till his deathbed?
>>
>>2889298
>>2884586
then he wouldn't have died
>>
>>2890594
If Jesus didn't give up His Spirit and die, and then pick His life back up again on the third day, mankind would have no hope.
>>
>>2890620
Jesus was a prophet of allah.
When jesus returns he will treat the muslims as his brethren and not the christians
>>
File: 1487705247662.jpg (68KB, 1000x994px) Image search: [Google]
1487705247662.jpg
68KB, 1000x994px
>submitting to god

Is this the highest form of cuckoldry?
>>
File: 1475243182534.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475243182534.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>2884472
>>
>>2884472

But if he was a Muslim, which kind of Muslim was he?
>>
>>2887745
Perhaps I misspoke. Perhaps you like humanism as an ideal. However, as you, by your own admission, would like to massacre over a billion people, most of whom have done nothing wrong, in exceedingly brutal ways, including children, and describe them in a highly dehumanizing way, and furthermore admit to deriving sexual release from the idea of systematically torturing and murdering these people, with the implication that you would derive even greater release from actually carrying such an act out, indicates that you are highly sadistic and likely lack a great deal of empathy: the primary indicators of psychopathy. It ALSO indicates that you do not care about the core idea of humanism (that human lives, regardless of circumstance, have inherent value), as you conceive of a circumstance where a human life has no value (when they are Muslims, even if they were raised in that faith from birth, know no other way of life, and have harmed no-one, they deserve agonizing death).

TL;DR you aren't a humanist, you're an edgelord trying to justify yourself in the name of humanism.
>>
Muslims, how do you reconcile the fact that Jesus was selfless with the fact that the Quran says that Jesus allowed another man to take his place on the cross? If you assholes like Jesus as much as you claim, why do you deny his sacrifice?

Not getting into any Son of God shitflinging, by the way. Just curious to know what ya'll think about the Quran's interpretation of Jesus' crucifixion, which was already pretty well documented around the time it happened.
>>
>>2890627
When Jesus returns he'll be disappointed in everybody, just like the first time around.
>>
>>2891518
no because we all submit to God since everything is a product of his will

either you do it voluntarily and to your own benefit, or you do it involuntarily to your own harm
>>
>>2884548
I know this is sandnigger bait, but
>What is Christianity
>What is Judaism
>What is Zoroastrianism
>>
>Jesus was a Muslim
Why would Jesus hate God? He is the Son of God.
>>
>>2892405
He saying that Islam = submission to God and recognition of his unity. So anyone that fits that criteria is a Muslim in his view. Heck, one could even argue that advaita vedanta is "Islamic" insofar as nondual is basically identical to "supreme unity".
>>
>>2892400
Sounds like cuck's justification to me
>>
>>2893456
cucking is not allowed in islam
>>
>>2884472
>There seems to be a lot of ignorance on this board about Islam.
>Some people don't even seem to realise that Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was a Muslim.

That's impossible and I can explain why.

If you would read the New Testament you will learn that Jesus talks about issues which go far beyond the simplistic message of the Quran. The Muslim conviction that Jesus was not the rich and deeply spiritual hero he is in the New Testament, but just another simple, boring, Muslim archetype of a dude who feared God, is nonsensical.

Because if the word of God was corrupted, one would assume to only find degenerate, half truths in the New Testament. But on the contrary, you find knowledge much deeper and more valuable than the depiction of Jesus in the Quran. Why would God keep something valuable from its followers?
>>
>>2894406
>Because if the word of God was corrupted, one would assume to only find degenerate, half truths in the New Testament. But on the contrary, you find knowledge much deeper and more valuable than the depiction of Jesus in the Quran.

But New Testament also contains pagan bullshit like the Trinity, unlike the Quran
>>
>>2894555

Maybe, but I did not claim that the New Testament was a perfect tradition.
>>
>>2894555
Name a single pagan religion in history that is Trinitarian
>>
>>2894596
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimurti
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_deity
>>
>>2894608
Three gods =/= three persons that are the identical God
>>
File: 1496054455240.jpg (16KB, 430x319px) Image search: [Google]
1496054455240.jpg
16KB, 430x319px
>>2884472
This is the same "virtuous pagan" larping that Dante et al. use to fanfic their favorite heretics into heaven.

It's so tiresome.

Like, when are you going to except that the universe is a fart in a duck pond?
>>
>>2894555
The Trinity is bullshit? Because you can't understand it?

John 1:1 says that the Word (Jesus) was with God and was God.
In John 10:30 Jesus said that He and the Father are one.
In John 14:9 He said that anyone who has seen Him has seen the Father.
In Colossians 1:15 Paul wrote that Jesus is the (visible) image of the invisible God.
In Hebrews 1:3 Jesus is called the exact representation of God’s glory
In Hebrews 1:8 God Himself called Jesus God.
God’s Spirit is presumed to be one and the same with God just as your spirit is presumed to be one and the same with you. So if God and Jesus are one and the same, and God and His Spirit are one and the Same, then the three are one.

There is one God (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 45:5-6). Yet there are three persons presented as deity in Scripture: the Father (John 6:27; Colossians 1:3), the Son (John 1:1-3, 14; 8:24; 20:28-29; Romans 9:5; Titus 2:13; 2 Peter 1:1; Hebrews 1:10-12) and the Holy Spirit (John 14:16-17; Acts 5:3-4; 2 Samuel 23:2-3; 2 Corinthians 3:18). Lastly, these three are presented as distinct persons (John 8:16-18; Luke 11:1; 3:21-22; Galatians 4:6). Thus from Scripture we learn that although there is one God, there are three distinct persons who are deity. So the Trinity is the biblical position to hold to once one examines what Scripture teaches.

Let's test to see if you have any working brain cells. Scale yourself down to a 2D Flatlander. The only way you can perceive shapes is from shading, etc. You can tell what a line is, or a circle, or a square, but that's it.

Now I, not a Flatlander, tell you that I have a cube, with 6 different color sides. You say show it to me. I show you the cube. You only see 1 color square, and then a different color square as I rotate the cube. You see 6 different color squares.

I tell you that you are seeing one cube, but with six different colored sides, but you insist I only have six squares. So you say "there is no cube; cube makes no sense".
>>
File: outta my way dweeb.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
outta my way dweeb.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>2894555
>dem trips

TRINITY CONFIRMED
>>
>>2884472
>Prophet Jesus (pbuh) was a Muslim.

This is blasphemy, by the way. You are denying that Jesus is God. You blaspheme against God by saying he is only a prophet of God.

Jesus is God Himself, and you will see Him, in His glory, face-to-face.

You will not enjoy that meeting.
>>
>>2894706
>This is blasphemy, by the way. You are denying that Jesus is God.

Claiming that Jesus is God is blasphemy, utterly disgusting.
>>
>>2894761
But God said that Jesus is God
>>
>>2894773

No he didn't,
>>
>>2885238
I laughed
>>
>>2894761
Claiming that Jesus is not God is blasphemy.

Revelation 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
>>
>>2894799

A corrupted book.
>>
>>2894778
John 1:1
>>
>>2894808
According to the Quran it is God's word.
>>
>>2894778
He absolutely did.

Isaiah 44:6, "This is what the LORD says--Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God."
>>
>>2894813

Corrupted.

>>2894817

Then Prophet Jesus (pbuh) teachings got corrupted.
>>
>>2894808
And the evidence of that corruption?

Ah, you have none. You have just been told that it is corrupted. And you believed those liars, those children of the devil himself, that the bible is corrupted.

The same way.

Tens of thousands of times.

In dozens of countries.

At the same time.
>>
>>2894825

Still corrupted.
>>
>>2894833
>Then Prophet Jesus (pbuh) teachings got corrupted.
[Citation needed]
>>
>>2894835
>And the evidence of that corruption?

God's word.
>>
>>2894837
The scroll of Isaiah found in the Qumran cave is 99.8% identical to today's Isaiah, the differences being spelling variants and idioms.

99.8%, after thousands of years. Spelling variants. Idioms.

Your imam lies to you.
>>
>>2894841

God.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 1200x654px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 1200x654px
>>2894835
>no evidence that the bible is corrupted
>>
>>2894844
God's word is the bible, and it is Jesus.

The quran is the collaboration of a psychotic murderous pedophile and the devil.
>>
>>2894848

Satan lies to you.
>>
>>2894849
Jesus is God, and Jesus' Spirit is quite able to maintain Jesus' Word.
>>
>>2894857

No it isn't.
>>
>>2894854
Show me "before" and "after" examples.

How hard can that be?
>>
>>2894861
He does. But unlike you, I don't listen to him.
>>
>>2894863

Disgusting blasphemy.
>>
>>2894873

Says the follower of Satan.
>>
>>2894833
The Quran says it is impossible to corrupt God's word. Also, if God couldn't preserve the vast majority of His revelation, why should I believe God can preserve the Quran?
>>
>>2894857
Jesus is not the Bible
>>
>>2894894
>The Quran says it is impossible to corrupt God's word

It impossible to corrupt the Quran, which is God's final word.
>>
>>2894930
It says it of all of God's word, not just the Quran
>>
>>2894937

Says the person that can't even speak Arabic.
>>
Listen listen, if Jesus Christ was the "first muslim" and he did everything right (which he did, that's not up for debate,) then aren't many of the things that muslims do hypocritical as fuck?
>Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. Matthew 5:43–45
This goes directly against literally every thing the "prophet" Mohammed did in his life. He was a terrible conquerer that killed anyone that didn't agree with him. I find that anyone who tells me, a Christian that I'm worshipping Christ wrong whilst they throw gays off buildings and throw acid in women's faces fucking retarded
>>
File: liberated_woman.jpg (39KB, 569x350px) Image search: [Google]
liberated_woman.jpg
39KB, 569x350px
>>2894996

No one said Jesus (pbuh) was the first Muslim. Adam (pbuh) was the first Muslim.
>>
>>2895041
What about Jinn/Angels? They are Muslim too, no?
>>
File: 1490757411542.jpg (33KB, 505x550px) Image search: [Google]
1490757411542.jpg
33KB, 505x550px
>>2895041
This is literally Tumblr-tier "muh fav character is gay/lesbian/trans/black/minority" bullshit
The first muslim was Mohammed Goatfucker and he should've slipped on his sword when he was chased out of Mecca
>>
>>2895066
honestly christians do the same thing. jesus actually claimed abraham knew that jesus would be the messiah and that the messiah would be God
>>
>>2894930

Of course, God, the incomprehensible, infinite unknown came down and published a booklet telling you that it is a sin to wear hair extensions.

To believe in the Quran is pretty much insulting to God.
>>
File: let_everybody_learn_about_him.jpg (153KB, 790x1011px) Image search: [Google]
let_everybody_learn_about_him.jpg
153KB, 790x1011px
>>2895066

This is the most newfag / plebbit tier post I have ever seen.
>>
>>2895095
>Using newfag and plebbit unironically
Thanks for exposing yourself as a fucking dumbass who just got here today
Please keep posting your retarded ass anime muzzie pics and go fuck a small child and then stone him for being gay
>>
>>2894901
Were you dropped on your head as an infant, repeatedly? I said Jesus is the Word of God. The Logos. The I Am.

Revelation 19:13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
>>
>>2894930
How can a collaboration of a psychotic suicidal murderous pedophile and the devil be "God's word" at all?
>>
File: liberated_woman_03.jpg (271KB, 758x1055px) Image search: [Google]
liberated_woman_03.jpg
271KB, 758x1055px
>>2895105

You sound incredibly booty blasted at your first taste of 4chan. There's no "le ebic upboats" here, anon.
>>
>>2895078
So did Job.

Abraham was likely given visions, as he saw Jesus' Day,
>>
>>2895113
>God's word is the bible, and it is Jesus
>the bible
>is Jesus
>>
>>2895116
>booty blasted
>le ebic upboats
Are you from 2014 or something
>>
>>2895116
>oppression liberated me
>>
>>2895121
>Are you from 2014 or something

Of course not, I've been here sine 2004, newfag.
>>
>>2895154
>newfag
You keep using that word
If you actually browsed 4chan, you should know that literally nobody but people who think they can fit in here use that word
Also you're further proving the point that you're a shitposter and Islam is actually the worst religion on the planet
>>
File: knowledge_is_light_by.jpg (190KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
knowledge_is_light_by.jpg
190KB, 730x1095px
>>2895173

Your premise does not meet your conclusion,
>>
File: image.png (2KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2KB, 178x178px
>>2895173
ive been posting on this board since 2006 and calling people out for being newfags is standard fare

so go be a newfag somewhere else
>>
>>2895129
>Islam "oppresses" women

Go back to tumblr
>>
>>2895066
>Mohammmed was a goatfucker

He literally said that whoever had sex with an animal should be killed
>>
>>2895261
b-but muh orientalist narratives
>>
>>2895261
>Muhammad was a hypocrite
Any other news?
>>
>>2895120
The bible is the inspired word of God.

Jesus is The Word of God.

You are Dense, Psychotic Muslim.
>>
>>2895261
Nope. They had to bathe afterwards.

Our companions have said that if the penile head has penetrated A WOMAN’S ANUS, or A MAN’S ANUS, or AN ANIMAL’S VAGINA or ITS ANUS then it is necessary to wash whether the one being penetrated is alive OR DEAD, YOUNG OR OLD, whether it was done intentionally or absentmindedly, whether it was done willfully or forcefully. This also applies if the woman places the male member inside her while the man is asleep, whether the penis is erect or not, whether the penis is circumcised or uncircumcised. All these situations require that the person committing the act and the one the act is committed on must wash themselves, unless the person committing the act or the person the act is committed on is a young male or female. In that case it cannot be said that the person must wash, for they do not have the responsibility, rather it is said that this person is in a state of impurity. If that person can discern (the sexual act) then his guardian can command him to wash just as he commands him to perform the ablution washing for prayers. For if he prays without washing, his prayer has not been performed correctly; likewise if he doesn’t wash after he reaches puberty he must be forced to wash. If he washed as a youth and then reaches puberty, then he does not have to repeat the washing.

Rape a child, sodomize an animal, take a bath and you're golden!
>>
>>2895261
"There is no prescribed punishment for sex with an animal".

t. Ibn ‘Abbas
>>
>>2894871
http://thetorah.com/tikkunei-soferim-and-the-ironic-emendation-of-rashis-interpretation/
>>
>>2895268
>orientalist
Gb2 tumblr
>>
File: image.png (65KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
65KB, 350x338px
>you will never be a natural born French muslim living in the country side
>you will never attend a cozy wooden prayer house innawoods
>you will never be this comfy
>you will never preserve the traditions of your ancestors under the canopy of islamic sharia
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GJyOxkT3APA
>>
>>2894700
I approve of this post. St. Athanasius would smile.
>>
File: image.png (21KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21KB, 365x363px
>>2895847
Cela se sent mal, mec.
>>
>>2892034
>However, as you, by your own admission, would like to massacre over a billion people
>people
And that is where you're wrong.
Thread posts: 256
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.