[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>invades russia >winter is coming >"oshit i forgot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: GermanMeme.png (28KB, 249x251px) Image search: [Google]
GermanMeme.png
28KB, 249x251px
>invades russia
>winter is coming
>"oshit i forgot to bring winter clothes"
>winter comes
>everyone freezes to death
>tanks jam up
>russians didn't forget to pack winter clothes
>beats Germany back
>winter goes
>still winning
>still winning
>winning your way into germany now
>winning so hard it's a race to see who can win first
>races to berlin
>bullies hitler into killing himself
>>
>>2883420
>wehraboos buttblasted and say shit like "MUH KAY-DEE"
>>
>>2883420
Fuck Hitler.
>>
File: 1476841721437.jpg (2MB, 3500x2528px) Image search: [Google]
1476841721437.jpg
2MB, 3500x2528px
>>2883420
>Implying it's as simple as forgetting to bring winter clothes

The Germans believed the war would end before the onset of winter. They thought it would be over in a few weeks or months.

Even outside of winter the Russian rasputitsa season was extremely detrimental to the German advance, if not worse than winter
>>
>>2883471
Fuck nazis in general, the party was a disaster.
>>
>>2883420
>shit on nazis
>GO AWAY GOMMIE
>shit on commies
>GO AWAY NAZIBOO
what if i hate both?
>>
>>2883485
That was really silly of them.
>>
>>2883492
>what if i hate both?

Join the club. In fairness to the few gommies that are on this board I don't notice most of them accusing everyone who shits on Communism to be a Nazi. It's the Nazis who seem unable to cope with the concept that everyone who doesn't agree with them isn't a blue-haired Marxist.
>>
>>2883601
i agree, at least you can have somewhat tolerable discourse with the commies
>>
>>2883601
>few
>>
File: 1478767237963.jpg (33KB, 368x475px) Image search: [Google]
1478767237963.jpg
33KB, 368x475px
>>2883601
>It's the Nazis who seem unable to cope with the concept that everyone who doesn't agree with them isn't a blue-haired Marxist.
This

They always accuse you of being a Jew or Marxist
>>
>>2883492
Then your an edgy kid who needs to gb2/pol/.

Communism isn't nearly as bad as Nazism.
>>
>>2883485
>The Germans believed the war would end before the onset of winter. They thought it would be over in a few weeks or months.

They would still have needed winter clothes for the occupation forces...
>>
>>2883492
>>2883601
>>2883646

You have no idea how many times I've been called a Kike/Commie on /pol/ for things as simple as pointing out the cultural clash between the United States and Nazi Germany was so extreme that a genuine alliance between the two was effectively impossible.
>>
>>2883420
oh look another absolute retard that thinks the Russians just zerg'd themselves to victory

go read a book you baiting retard that doesn't know anything
>>
>>2883469
>>2883491
>>2883610
>>2883780
>>2883972
/leftypol/ please get out.
>>
>>2883972

>Russians just zerged to victory!
>Blitzkrieg involved everything except overwhelming force and always fought enemies while being outnumbered!!!!!!
>>
>>2884066
fucking retard
>>2884148
even bigger retard

When Russians lost, they zerg'd on Stalin's orders
When they won, it's because they didn't zerg, because the generals did the smart thing and fucking ignored that retard as much as possible.

The Russians didn't zerg, they used the exact same tactics that germany used on them:modern squad tactics, modern armor advances with infantry support, fucking MODERN tactics This idea that the Russians just zerg'd like lemmings to Berlin is pure retardation from idiots that have never read a book on the subject and just want a quick summary to regurgitate to even more stupid people on the internet
>>
>>2884066
>>>/pol/

/his/ is a marxist board. deal with it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.